Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna (18493 Views)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / Zamfara, Kaduna Killings: Buhari Cuts Trip, Returns To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by seunayantokun(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2022
When they kill in SE or elsewhere, they show it but in the North, it is always audio. No wonder the terrorists keep multiplying and get more emboldened.

1 Like

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by JooEeL(m): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2022
AUDIO.

1 Like

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by JooEeL(m): 1:29am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
Audio killing as usual.

Lol the master janjawids must be so surprised their taqiyya is no longer working on us. grin

1 Like

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by GMIS: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Reactionary Propaganda Machine of Liegeria

4 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by wiseoneking: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:
It's only Nigerians that will be asking for pictures when their Army win a war.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
Because they are never truthful. You can imagine having Lie Muhammad as your information minister and Adeshina by his side. Don't blame Nigerians for not trusting this people. If there was news about militants been killed in Niger delta or ipob in the east, we would have gotten some gory pictures littered around, but never such whenever terrorists are destroyed such as you are now been told. Who is deceiving who?

5 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by MEGAWATCH: 1:58am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Hahahaha, because they have been winning this war since 2015.

1 Like

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

We usually don't need to ask when ipob members are killed or when kidnappers and ritualists are killed. What's wrong with asking or showing us pictures of bandits? Try reason this with an open mind ok.
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Above everything, never lie to yourself. If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people.
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Karemarealty288(m): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2022
These people no know say April Fool dey expire on the 1st?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by OGwales(m): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Gen gen... Who counted the bodies? Where are the pictures?
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Commenthin: 2:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Where is the motorcycles and plate numbers, who register them with road safety and can the military intelligence visit those homes or address for investigation or questioning to ascertain no more young or old terrorists still leaves in those homes/address to prevent another attack in two weeks or months.

Nigerian have 6 or more SIM registered with different services providers, even register SIMs for non-Nigerians, visitors and diasporas.

The government should stop relaying on NIN and SIM registration but enforce telephone area code for each villages/local government to cities and states to ascertain call originations.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by isaiahethan: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Nova1988:

Are you guys joking or are you just dumb? Didn't you see airstrike? So you expect the airforce pilot to land in the forest and take pictures of the dead terrorists just for you? grin

Ndi developers people will not kill me.

Senseless comment. Get your brain fixed. Please do not quote me, ain't have your time

2 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Nova1988(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:

Some of you subhumans just open your mouth and talk as if there is no space for brain in your head.
Has the airforce previously shown us pictures of dead terrorists and bandits, yes or no?
Why can't they show us now?
Developers won't kill you, bandits and terrorists will.

Omo! So y'all aren't really trolling, you think you're smart? The report said they were killed by an AIRSTRIKE for goodness sake! I'll still ask the same question I asked, do you expect the pilot to land and take pictures?
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Nova1988:

Are you guys joking or are you just dumb? Didn't you see airstrike? So you expect the airforce pilot to land in the forest and take pictures of the dead terrorists just for you? grin

Guy, carry that thing you call a brain and exchange it for that of a goat...
I really doubt if you'd ever make use of it again.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Nova1988(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Guy, carry that thing you call a brain and exchange it for that of a goat...
I really doubt if you'd ever make use of it again.

Average ignorant ipob terrorist. Resulting to insults when they know their wrong or have nothing to say
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by UnabashedIPOB: 2:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Show us the evidence, bunch of LIARS!
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by nedekid: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Yeah right undecided
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Bluebrain101: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2022
EKONGKING:
Audio killings ,they can count the bodies but still no pictures.

If u believe this garbage ,you will believe ur grand mother is a virgin.

Very true man! Fooking woo government
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by saintnegroid(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/naf-jets-kill-33-terrorists-in-borno-zamfara-kaduna-forests/
if you see any group of people coming out to say that they were bombing innocent people just know that they actually killed the bandits... Without that, the Nigerian army are lying
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by phemmyfour: 3:07am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

yea, cos when bandits/terrorist kills, they show us pictures/videos
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by sabreal: 3:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Like Lai will ask, no bodies?
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by aylive02(m): 3:17am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

. I'm not sure anyone would give you a task with this your submission about pictures
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2022
So, EL RUFAI is now the one telling the ARMY how to combat them.....
A civilian dishing out ideas to them...
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Kamalex2: 3:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Allahu akbar
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by nnamdi640: 3:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Big lie. Where is the picture to back your claim. You keep on bombing them, they keep on becoming stronger.
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by kernniejay(m): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Which war did your army win? War against Nnamdi Kanu or Igboho? Out of thousands of bandits sighted by Prof Yusuf and Sheik Gumi in the forest, your army is only able to kill 33 and you are celebrating? You are obviously part of the problem.
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by kernniejay(m): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Nova1988:

But the airforce pilot could count the number of terrorists killed from the air right?

No be Ndi developers go kill you, Na your fooolishness go kill you las las.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by kernniejay(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:

Some of you subhumans just open your mouth and talk as if there is no space for brain in your head.
Has the airforce previously shown us pictures of dead terrorists and bandits, yes or no?
Why can't they show us now?
Developers won't kill you, bandits and terrorists will.
Dont mind the fooolish mumu. His airforce could not take pictures but could count number of dead bandits from air.
If he escape bandits or terrorists, Na his stuuupidity go kill am las las.

3 Likes

Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by erinzy901(m): 4:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna by Kingabia1998(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2022
STEWpid:
Dead bodies pleasss..

Good for them
They will not show you the
Morgues,but if it is ipob you see
Corpes everywhere
Note I don't support ipob ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG / Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting / Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.