Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow (7242 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Samakus(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Disgusting

But these Fulanis sha. Imagine if na girl that one catch. E go kill that girl. �

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Emergingnation3(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the like of Osagyefo98, hiding in Fulani camp in the East and be bleeping cows. grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Mhykel217(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2022
We just need to divide this country let those low life go deir way.
How i wan take de chop cow meat happily with d picture of dat bastard herdsman in my head��

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by meccuno: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Some of them are on nairaland now oo..

Ask leodaking and mooh

grin
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Officialzito: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2022
The Bleep is wrong with fulani peeps angry...boggyman557 biko borrow me ur new kala first, l wan check somtin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by descarado: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2022
And we are so greedy and lack self control we couldn't stop eating cow meat even when we have alternatives.

Other countries of the world use pork and chicken, cow for milk, but we see chicken as exotic meat. Chicken farming can be done by anybody anywhere. We wail on Internet there is no work but nobody want to be a frmer.
Let the North continue to lord over us in all angels.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Chipink(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Jeeeeeeez what is this...
What the helll is this!!!!!!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Rickmann: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:
Omo I don dey hear a lot of shiit about these herdsmen, never knew they are these shiity

https://fb.watch/c8EoO-apLE/

What the F shocked
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by TheWolfen(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:
Omo I don dey hear a lot of shiit about these herdsmen, never knew they are these shiity

https://fb.watch/c8EoO-apLE/
I am so baffled.
This is crazy!
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by DaInferno(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Poor cow cry
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2022
helinues hope they are not referring to you and your brothers

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by GreatAxeMan: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2022
This is FoolishBoy419's father, Alhaji Bobrisky grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by History555: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Even when the aboki seem to tire, he use one hand support his waist and placed the other hand on the wall. Seriously is the cows anus lubricated for this kind furious digging abi the aboki dey carry lubricant.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by ihatebuhari(f): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Evil tribe. This people ain't human

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by crackhouse(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Too bad. What da hell.
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Adolfhitler001: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Person way day fuckkk Nicki Minaj for em mind na only una day see cow o grin cheesy people way value cow pass human being

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by tarantino1: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Person go chop this meat think say e dey enjoy, e no know say e dey lick Fulani sperm.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by deolurexy1(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
expired link angry
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by FODA(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Oscarjax:

D two black cows na en toy. En knack two of them for my front. Cow sef tire discharge
no wonder,fulani don't eat cow meat,what if the cow get pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by OkwuEziokwu(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2022
I can never accept Nigeria. Tufiakwa. I reject, I reject and I reject.

Evil, disgusting abomination of a country.

Biafra is my nation.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Tenshades(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2022
No wonder they value cows pass human beings.

Don't be surprised that the idiot must have used Tram to knackk that innocent cow.

FACT: Cow na Fulani Hoelosho

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Benwallt(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
My God? The guy is a machine. The first cow run, the bastatd enter second cow. Meeeeen! Madness resides in this ppl
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Benwallt(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oscarjax:

Bro D guy had sex with the two black cows FR. Dem no shake and I off. I spot d guy from my house come d record am. Na me do d video
Abeg post am for facebook, twitter, instagram, send it ro all your contacts on whatsapp and teletele without editing. We go just dey wet our teeth and tongue with sperm in the name of juice from eating nama. This is barbaric
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Slayar: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Imagine o.im lost for words.
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Officialzito: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Beware of COWNIE-22
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by History555: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
People stop eating cow meat, ponmo, round about, cow leg etc. This is beyond disgusting. U can tell its not the first time. But how the cow remain unmoved like it was telling the aboki u know sabi Bleep shock me

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Godjone(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
The she cow must be on heat and she is enjoying the bleep. On a very serious note, i think we should ban the consumption of cow meat because is "north" healthy any longer. For example, if this bastard is an HIV infection carrier, after ejaculating into that cow and people still consumed the meat is that not a catastrophe? These people are evil. Apart from killing people in their farms, they are also spreading dreaded diseases through their cows. The time to ban cow meat is now

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by zombieTRACKER: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Some of them are on nairaland now oo..

Ask leodaking and mooh

you know them

mooh247..... that guy should be locked up permanently
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by zombieTRACKER: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Blackfire:
I implore the MOD seun to take this topic down and ban the poster for 1 thousand years..
How dare you insult us, how dare you??

you have been embarrassing yourselves for six hundred years now

shame
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by OnyeObodo: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa oo. E sure me say na LeoDeKing or Helinues be this.

Tueh.... Dirty things.
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Godjone(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oscarjax:

Bro D guy had sex with the two black cows FR. Dem no shake and I off. I spot d guy from my house come d record am. Na me do d video
you are supposed to call the security agency to get the bastard arrested. This is very dangerous to people's health. What if the idiot is a carrier of HIV aids? Una dey take things for granted too much for this country

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by 9japride(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cow meat needs to be thoroughly cooked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Be Taught A Political Lesson, Atiku’s Daughter Lailah / Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN / NBS Report On Soaring Food Prices, Verdict On Tinubu’s Rule — LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.