Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east (1718 Views)

IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East / BREAKING: IPOB Cancels Sit-at-home, Urges Anambra Residents To Vote On Saturday / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Ejima1: 5:05am On Apr 03, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=924
JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘Sit At Home’ In South-East

The Indigenous People of Biafra has ended its sit-at-home directive in South-East and embraced peace negotiations being organised by Anambra state.

IPOB on Saturday in Awka yielded to the appeal by the Anambra government and traditional rulers to pave the way for peace and allow Igbo stakeholders find lasting solution to insecurity in the region.

The decision was disclosed by the Chairman, Anambra Traditional Rulers Council, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe, during a one-day peace building and security meeting held in Awka on Saturday.

Igwe Achebe, who is also the Igwe of Onitsha, said that the stakeholders have continually held meetings on the way forward to lasting resolutions of the impasse with the agitators.

He said that after its meeting with the group on Friday, April 1, it was agreed that a call to release the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, would be a great step to dousing the tension in the state and region.

He said that after the meeting, the group placed a call to all its members to sheathe their swords, put down their guns and go the way of dialogue.

“We call on all who had taken the way of gun to put down their guns and take up the olive leaf from the government to better themselves,” Mr Achebe said.

He said that the state government has set April 4 for prayers aimed at seeking God’s face to restore a lasting peace in Anambra and South East as whole.

It was agreed that on April 4, all churches in Igboland and the South-East region will join in prayers to seek God’s forgiveness and to restore peace in the area.

“Igboland has lost so much in economic and social development of the zone and we are
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=924

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Emetofranklinch(m): 5:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by greymiles: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Lie, we are not stopping until Buhari beg us or release MNK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Ejima1: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:
When do you think he will do that
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by greymiles: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Ejima1:

When do you think he will do that
Soon. As u can see the sit at home is hitting the Fulani oligarchs hard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Ejima1: 6:09am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:

Soon. As u can see the sit at home is hitting the Fulani oligarchs hard
You must be joking

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by kettykings: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the way to go , make peace with all
The sit at home has really affected businesses in and around the East.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by silibaba: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Check the sauce(source), you go see say e no get pepper and salt, even Maggi and crayfish no dey am abi na palm oil.
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by LeoDeKing: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2022
kettykings:
This is the way to go , make peace with all
The sit at home has really affected businesses in and around the East.
But I thought ipob pigs have cancelled the sit at home for the past 6 months but fulani herdsmen and dss are still enforcing the sit at home to paint Ipob bad. undecided

So which cancellation of sit at home is ipob pigs talking about again? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by DrGoodman: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Ejima1:

You must be joking

Stop replying the fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by DrGoodman: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But I thought ipob pigs have cancelled the sit at home for the past 6 months but fulani herdsmen and dss are still enforcing the sit at home to paint Ipob bad. undecided

Each time ipob cancels the sit at home, failures like you and your fulani herdsmen will go about on Monday shooting innocent people to give Ipob a bad name.

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2022
I sight you my king.
HRM igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe
Agbogidi agu
the Obi of onicha
Ogbu onye mgbosi ndu na aso ya.
the custodian of ukpo Eze Chima
The only first class king in the east.

May you live long.
ive eji abu onicha erika

God bless Onicha mulu m
God bless Anambra State
God bless umu Igbo

The maturity of Anambra people is top notch.
we cannot make our state a military zone when we can actually solu udo.
we can't give those unprofessional fulani soldiers hand to invade our communities and kill our young men and rape our fine girls in the name of fight ipob just like that stupid and wretched Uzodinma is doing with innocent civilians in Imo.
Anambra lives are important
Obiano did it (brought peace in Anambra)
Soludo will do it too.
reason we avoided Andy uba at all cost.

cc
Adadike

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by esnbrutality: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
IGBO have really dealt with you in this Life...I can see your tears massively running down your scratched afonja face.

IPOB /SIMON EKPA everybody involved in the restoration project still have their "EYES ON THE BALL"....you are just a pig with the brains of a PIG....spits!!

LeoDeKing:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Alexpre11: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Welcome
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by BSdetective: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Lies....this must be fulani sponsored IPOB.
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by buckeyemedia: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
DrGoodman:

Each time ipob cancels the sit at home, failures like you and your fulani herdsmen will go about on Monday shooting innocent people to give Ipob a bad name.
Ok Simon Ekpa is Fulani DSS? Me I thought he was an ipob activist from Ebonyi State residing in Finland?

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by buckeyemedia: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
esnbrutality:
IGBO have really dealt with you in this Life...I can see your tears massively running down your scratched afonja face.

IPOB /SIMON EKPA everybody involved in the restoration project still have their "EYES ON THE BALL"....you are just a pig with the brains of a PIG....spits!!

People that are begging for freedom have dealt with their master?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by esnbrutality: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Opinions from uncircumcised miscreants is not needed. How far with your useless thiefnubuu support group??

You zombies are just callous and immensely foooolish...spits!

buckeyemedia:
People that are begging for freedom have dealt with their master?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by ablejesus26(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Unfortunately the brainwashed bastards doing thier taliban wannabe fruad ipob do not take others from ipob they now take others from the drug addict Simon Epka.
Death to all of them.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by esnbrutality: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Now your attention has shifted to Simon EKPA?...You almajiri from the region of the fallen demon will never cease to amaze me...you will never stop BIAFRA ...you are just a ranting machine...spits

ablejesus26:
Unfortunately the brainwashed bastards doing thier taliban wannabe fruad ipob do not take others from ipob they now take others from the drug addict Simon Epka.
Death to all of them.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by buckeyemedia: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2022
esnbrutality:
Opinions from uncircumcised miscreants is not needed. How far with your useless thiefnubuu support group??

You zombies are just callous and immensely foooolish...spits!

Not my opinion, fact, please tell Ohaneze & Co to stop begging us minorities to dash you people President, go & contest.

Nonsense shameless majority tribe Wailer.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by ablejesus26(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
esnbrutality:
Now your attention has shifted to Simon EKPA?...You almajiri from the region of the fallen demon will never cease to amaze me...you will never stop BIAFRA ...you are just a ranting machine...spits

Hahahaha is Simon Epka no longer a member of the brainwashed occult taliban wannabe fruad ipob grin grin
Emergingnation it seems like you will die from this your mental problem �
I can't stop Biafra,bcus Biafra is blessed to the Heaven and Earth but that doesn't still changes the reality that if it's the occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob's biafra it's dead nailed and buried ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Mfetenang: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Who cares?
If una like, sit at home for 20 years.
Foolish Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by afube: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See the mushin gutter elede calling people pigs........with your parrot beak lips and clawed out ugly face.crawl back into your sliimy and smelly mushin ghetto!
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Chimaraymond455: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Whether you like it or not IPOB have come to stay, the only obstacle the Fulani jihad is having in Nigeria today is the emergency of IPBO and ESN, remove IPBO and ESN Fulani will collapse and overall all the communities across southern Nigeria.
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Chimaraymond455: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Whether you like it or not IPOB have come to stay, the only obstacle the Fulani jihad is having in Nigeria today is the emergency of IPBO and ESN, remove IPBO and ESN Fulani will collapse and overall all the communities across southern Nigeria. wake up from your slumber south. and good Nigerians what love freedom, use your head, since the emergency of ESN have you you heard that Fulani headsmen kill anywhow in the east again, they only send their armies to burn down houses and kill innocent people.. they have promise to bring down IPOB, with their media propaganda, using DSs to cause havoc in the East so they can get international community backing to prove that IPOB is terrorist, but guess what all their attempt fail long ago!!!
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by LLiKYekoba: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Show us MNK cancelling the sit-at-home.
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by JAMO84: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
So Fulani and DSS are no longer responsible?

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by OkwuEziokwu(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Ejima1:

You must be joking

Nwokem, gini ne me gi? Can't you see he's toying with you?
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by LLiKYekoba: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok Simon Ekpa is Fulani DSS? Me I thought he was an ipob activist from Ebonyi State residing in Finland?

No simon is urhobo from the ogbiparayon clan. grin
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by youngking89(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Who is the we…you are just behind your phone talking we
greymiles:
Re: JUST IN: IPOB Cancels ‘sit At Home’ In South-east by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Anybody that cancels this sit at home will have it hot from me.

We are winning the war through sit at home. Buhari Is currently begging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Elders Begin Consultation, Meet Sultan, Others / Obi's Campaign Rocket Woeful Launch In Nasarawa / How Wike Lost All Senatorial And House Of Reps Seats To LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.