Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order (21051 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Kundagarten: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
The proscribed group had threatened to lock down the region from November 5.

Emma Powerful, IPOB’s spokesperson, on Thursday, said the sit-at-home order has been cancelled to allow people in Anambra to participate in the governorship election on Saturday.

“The people of Anambra State should go out en masse and peacefully exercise their franchise come 6th November, 20121, and accordingly, choose a leader of their choice and should not be intimidated by anybody, group of persons or security agents,” he said.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-ipob-cancels-sit-at-home-order-in-south-east/amp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Abdul05: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy grin fear is very powerful

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Kundagarten: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
There's no group as confused as ipob.
Emma Powerful has become Emma Fearful.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by klonboi: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy

You lied, Sit-at-home starts tonight

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by jmoore(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Anambra state

2015 General elections, Nnamdi KANU didn't call for boycott of general elections.

Note that Anambra state election calendar is different from the general elections.

2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott of Anambra election.

2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that there will be no boycott of the general elections. He stated “Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019”,
He didn't even disclose the details of the terms and conditions that were met. Maybe he was even bribed.

2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another boycott of Anambra election.

From the pattern you can see that Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying Anambra, but his mission will fail.
He's from Abia state, all the governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
The roads in Aba is the worst in southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never declared boycott in his home state. Why the special interest in Anambra?
Because he hates the progress in Anambra.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol

Fear fear

I told you guys that Igbos have been counting scores since this week.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Throwback: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
These people are clowns.

A terrorist group dictating what happens in the lives of free born men.

The cowardice and subjugation in the SouthEast is repulsive.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Bola146(f): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lobatan grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Mossadd: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol coward grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by IamWonderful: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Ebi2233: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's a big lie sponsored by loyalists of federal government of Nigeria.
Sit at home starts 12:00 AM.
This Night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by nairalandankrah: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
sit at home continues..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by AntiBMC(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
From Federal govt to fear fear govt. Why is FG so afraid of the dot in the circle? See how they sent all the soldiers and policemen to one eastern State, despite news that ISWAP chased soldiers away today in Borno. They even roasted some like barbecue... yet, IPOB is the FG's nightmare.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by OssyMalik: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
The heavy presence of military and police are enough to scare people from voting. People are leaving the state in droves and the ones who are staying back are staying indoors.
I saw a video of imported voters being driven into the state in buses.

Waiting for IPOB to deny

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Alfamann: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Zoo lies propaganda machine cranks up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Brimstone77: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

Fear fear

I told you guys that Igbos have been counting scores since this week.
stop rejoicing it's fake news.. grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
stop rejoicing it's fake news.. grin

Yeah I just confirmed it as fake news.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by weblord1900: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
jmoore:
Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Anambra state

2015 General elections, Nnamdi KANU didn't call for boycott of general elections.

Note that Anambra state election calendar is different from the general elections.

2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott of Anambra election.

2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that there will be no boycott of the general elections. He stated “Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019”,
He didn't even disclose the details of the terms and conditions that were met. Maybe he was even bribed.

2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another boycott of Anambra election.

From the pattern you can see that Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying Anambra, but his mission will fail.
He's from Abia state, all the governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
The roads in Aba is the worst in southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never declared boycott in his home state. Why the special interest in Anambra?
Because he hates the progress in Anambra.
[/s]

Trash

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Brimstone77: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yeah I just confirmed it as fake news.
embarassed

Good can you now withdraw your statement and apologize to almighty ipob the tormentor of zombies and the nightmare of zoo country and their terrorist military.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by liftedud(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please this news should be treated with big caution
I no trust am, why now
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
embarassed

Good can you now withdraw your statement and apologize to almighty ipob the tormentor of zombies and the nightmare of zoo country and their terrorist military.

I sincerely apologize.

Sit at home stands. My apologies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Brimstone77: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I sincerely apologize.

Sit at home stands. My apologies.
cool

Good boy, apologies accepted!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Staccato001: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
If this news is True, then it's easy to discern the body language of IPOB over the past few days now since the highly militarised procession of the security agents came into play...kind of 'if you can't beat them, join them' .

Kudos though! There are more than one way to make your voice heard rather than self inflicted violence which is definitely not the smartest way to bravery.

Let peace reign and let discourse take the center stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by JavaScript90: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
This will destroy APC rigging plans and machinery

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
cool

Good boy, apologies accepted!

I am happy to be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Charmingrascal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Another faction of IPOB is coming to enforce the sit at home order.

I guess Buhari has brokered a deal with Nnamdi Kanu, that is if this is not fake news
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Brimstone77: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am happy to be forgiven.
ipob are kind and loving they forgive easily.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
ipob are kind and loving they forgive easily.. wink

I am humbled.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by NisforNicky: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Brimstone77: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am humbled.
smileygood.

Keep being a good boy.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
smileygood.

Keep being a good boy.

Okay
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Dhury: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kundagarten:
There's no group as confused as ipob.
Emma Powerful has become Emma Fearful.
Emma fearful is fool

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem / Senator Ita-Giwa In Texas, Meets Jemiriye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.