Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street (674 Views)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by Urchbaby007246: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Civilians murdered in #Bucha!
At least 20 bodies on a single street
including one with his hands tied!

The invasion has seen thousands killed in ferocious fighting and has made refugees of at least four million Ukrainians.

Bucha recorded dead bodies, holes gaped from apartment blocks hit by shelling and crushed cars littered the streets. Sixteen of the 20 bodies seen by AFP lay either on the pavement or by the verge. Three were sprawled in the middle of the road, and another lay on his side in the courtyard of a destroyed house.

An open Ukrainian passport lay on the ground next to the person who had his hands tied behind his back with a piece of white cloth. Two other people had white cloth tied around their upper arms.

A Ukrainian official told AFP the dead men could have been killed in a bombardment or shot by Russian soldiers, and police would investigate.

But the town's mayor, Anatoly Fedoruk, told AFP by phone that all of the 20 dead had been shot in the back of the head. He added that other bodies still lay inside the wrecks of cars destroyed by shelling.

The town, he said, had buried 280 people in mass graves as a result of the Russian invasion

WATCH VIDEO >> https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb35yTXo7ZZ/?utm_medium=copy_link.

Follow us on Instagram @ukraine_bloody_war to stay updated; videos and live leaks from the war going on in Ukraine

Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by dedonfranco(m): 5:25am On Apr 03, 2022
If Donald Trump is a president today this nonsense willnt happen.
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Those hyping Putin can y'all see this now?those Russo soldiers are really desperate..I hope they all end like Hitler and his fighters..
Justice must surely prevail..
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by qekng40(f): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2022
#stopthewar
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by useni1: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Those hyping Putin can y'all see this now?those Russo soldiers are really desperate..I hope they all end like Hitler and his fighters..
Justice must surely prevail..
shut up your mouth brainwashed mumu. Russia conducted a police operation if they send in their military Ukraine will be turned into dust. Those pics are fake news. Make ogun kill BBC and CNN

2 Likes

Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2022
useni1:
shut up your mouth brainwashed mumu. Russia conducted a police operation if they send in their military Ukraine will be turned into dust. Those pics are fake news. Make ogun kill BBC and CNN
Little boy why is it taking your role model months to overrun kyiv as you said earlier on? cheesy

So it's now police operation not war as you said earlier on...or you forgot when your little self was mumbling around the whole block saying Putin will overun Ukraine in days..
Little boy slide off my mention or keep displaying your mindless attitude.. disgusting. undecided
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by Uyi168: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2022
these pictures may not even be true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by YeyeGbami: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Na foolish president go arm his citizens.
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by VictorUSA(m): 6:01am On Apr 03, 2022
I can only imagine the pain putin is going through as a result of this war.His hyped army is confused and they massage their ego by killing innocent civilians.
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by VictorUSA(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2022
dedonfranco:
If Donald Trump is a president today this nonsense willnt happen.
Who's Trump? This wouldn't have happened because he licks putin's ass always.Trump is a weakling and not as tough, strong and powerful as you think.
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by useni1: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy why is it taking your role model months to overrun kyiv as you said earlier on? cheesy

So it's now police operation not war as you said earlier on...or you forgot when your little self was mumbling around the whole block saying Putin will overun Ukraine in days..
Little boy slide off my mention or keep displaying your mindless attitude.. disgusting. undecided
then what is your bastard america waiting for? They should enter the war let's check if they won't be destroyed in 2 seconds. Bastards got their ass whopped and ran to propaganda to fool idiots like you. Russian police surrounded the whole of Ukraine in two days. When they decide to send in the army the whole of Europe will be occupied and bastard America destroyed.
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2022
useni1:
then what is your bastard america waiting for? They should enter the war let's check if they won't be destroyed in 2 seconds. Bastards got their ass whopped and ran to propaganda to fool idiots like you. Russian police surrounded the whole of Ukraine in two days. When they decide to send in the army the whole of Europe will be occupied and bastard America destroyed.
Ssh..you are too loud..you really need to work on yourself.. is this how you speak wild in reality/public? cheesy
Such an immature boy...you are Makin too much noise..when you do that you always make yourself sound mindless..
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by useni1: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ssh..you are too loud..you really need to work on yourself.. is this how you speak wild in reality/public? cheesy
Such an immature boy...you are Makin too much noise..when you do that you always make yourself sound mindless..
better watch your mouth. I am not your mate. I kill people for fun, you might be the next victim
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On Apr 03, 2022
useni1:
better watch your mouth. I am not your mate. I kill people for fun, you might be the next victim
Still too loud.. shhh..
How about you keep mute and slide off..loud kid..I hope you grow up soon.. cheesy

Stop trying to sound tough..you are a boy.. undecided
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by useni1: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still too loud.. shhh..
How about you keep mute and slide off..loud kid..I hope you grow up soon.. cheesy

Stop trying to sound tough..you are a boy.. undecided
if you truly believe in your stupidity drop your address here or send it through a private message let's see if all your extended family members won't get missing
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2022
useni1:
if you truly believe in your stupidity drop your address here or send it through a private message let's see if all your extended family members won't get missing
Little boy why should I? cheesy
A true Slayer don't go about seeking for address.. cheesy

Remember what I said and read my lips you are a kid who's only good at boasting on here..you are nothing..I repeat nothing..
Get that into your dry head now.. kiss cheesy wink
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by Urchbaby007246: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: UKRAINE WAR: Civilians Murdered In Bucha! At Least 20 Bodies On A Single Street by Alexpre11: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Very bad

(1) (Reply)

Putin Bows, Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / Dear Britain Are You Ready To Spend Money On This Inevitable Refugee Crisis~pict / US Election Results: Where Do Midterm Elections Leave Biden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.