Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello (1202 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello / We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by sisninet: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2022
This man is a joker
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by slimghost(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2022
DominusPrime:

You mean Peter Obi that was caught moving raw cash around? Well if you think the bullion van thief committed a crime on the eve of election by moving such huge money around but won't criticise Peter Obi as well then you are deluded and a foolish tribalistic supporter. Mumu.

Caught moving cash around?. Were you born this stupid or this is what Nigeria made you?.
Tax avoidance and evasion are two different things and he even explained it on Arisetv.
I know you are too dumb to understand but please stop disturbing us with your vacuous nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by Suspect1: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

If you travel by road to Kogi through Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ibadan, you will see how poor Yoruba people are, the kind of rickety houses they live in.

Yorubas live in the worst houses in the South, yet they are insulting Kogi people
don't mind the noise maker...actually nt everyone in kogi state are poor.
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by Suspect1: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
Eleribu. Kogians are wallowing in abject poverty he couldn't do anything about that. Salary self he no fit pay abeg shift base angry
nt all of them.

Nt even up to 65%.
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by Risentouch(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo Bello

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by geezville86: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2022
this guy is a light weight...not just politically, but intellectually, from the looks of it. Smh.
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by omowolewa: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2022
What's the value of a Million before 2015 and now ?
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
slimghost:

Caught moving cash around?. Were you born this stupid or this is what Nigeria made you?.
Tax avoidance and evasion are two different things and he even explained it on Arisetv.
I know you are too dumb to understand but please stop disturbing us with your vacuous nonsense here.

Unlike you I'm not so foolish. If in this time and age you still believe whatever excuses a politician spews just to cover up nonsense then you need your head examined. From the bullion van thief to Gandollar, to James Ibori, to Obasanjo with his 3rd term agenda, to Lai Muhammed who said yesterday that the country is safest under Buhari, to Jonathan who's govt looted openly so much so that his wife is dealing with cases from efcc, yet Jonathan is being celebrated as a hero etc...if you believe these idiots in spite of the obvious crimes they keep committing but yet come out with frivolous explanations then you really need your head examined.

Amaechi wanted to give father, mother and son rail road project yet he has the guts to come out for presidency. Instead of his supporters to admit corruption they will look away and point fingers at other similar incidences claiming that since nothing was done why is amaechi being hounded? All of you are blind fools supporting these idiots in power. Does supporting pdp or apc remove your senses?
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by Mfetenang: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
They have come again...ooooo
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by premierlead: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
He shoukd have started from kogi state as a governor there instead of him impoversishing them
Re: 2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello by waldigit: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Kuginzi:
By Seun Opejobi

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, on Saturday, promised to make 20 million Nigerians millionaires, if elected President in 2023.

Bello disclosed this while declaring his intentions to run for the Presidency in 2023.

Bello disclosed that each of the 20 millionaires would empower five other Nigerians.

The Presidential aspirant recalled how reports claimed that over 100 million Nigerians lived in extreme poverty during the administration of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He noted that the Buhari-led administration reduced the figure to 70 million.

He said: “In 2018, with APC in the saddle that figure has dropped to about 87m people yet Nigeria overtook India as the poverty capital of the world. Just this month, Nigeria through the effort of the President relinquished the title back to India and brought down the figure to about 70m people.

“It is therefore clear that our path to national prosperity lies in pulling millions of Nigeria out of poverty.

"The Buhari administration has a target of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by the year 2030. A Yahaya Bello presidency will have an additional target of creating 20 million naira millionaires by the same year 2030 with the aim that each of them will empower five other citizens.”
Kogi people must have suffered a lot in the hands if this man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: The Question Nigerians Have Not Asked Osinbajo / As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah / How Igbo Betray Southern PDP - Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.