Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft (25998 Views)

Nationalization Of Russian Assets Abroad Is 'a Double-edged Weapon', Says Putin / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Solatium:

Russia has no problem in accepting payment in any currency,the decree signed by Putin in recent time is to protect Russia economy by also shifting the goal post at the middle of the match same way Europe did.
Like i said,all those will come once the agreement of nationalization has been reachd,the acceptable mode of payment might likely be in Euro
You are dogging the question
The euro and dollar are under santions!
Now you say they should pay in Euro
The same euro that Russia cannot access.
Now you are grabbing their facilities in the name of avoiding sanction(which is false)
Okay Germany can pay Russia in Russian currency! It is easier or else Germany won't get that Russian gas

The only way EU can use the euro and avoid complication is to free that euro sanction with Russia.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Solatium(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
baralatie:

You are dogging the question
The euro and dollar are under santions!
Now you say they should pay in Euro
The same euro that Russia cannot access.
Now you are grabbing their facilities in the name of avoiding sanction(which is false)
Okay Germany can pay Russia in Russian currency! It is easier or else Germany won't get that Russian gas

The only way EU can use the euro and avoid complication is to free that euro sanction with Russia.

Euro and Dollars are not in Sanctions,it is Russia that is prevented from getting her funds for Supplies,and for Russia to secure her economy she is now asking for her local currency that must be deposited to her Central Bank and for Europe to Secure continuous supply and for Euro to maintain it's stability the German mooted that idea,if agreed to by Russians,it means they will still be paying in Euro with a specialized account that will hold that funds and still be able to transfer in Euro to Belarus, China or Indian or any friendly nation Banks who will serve as 3rd party for Russia to get their fund's in their Country or hold in another offshore account that is devoid of sanctions
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Connected1: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
donb06:

For you to be able to type this shows their ingenuity... When these guys were busy researching day and night navigating the whole world... Our fathers were busy bleeping many wives and birthing countless children...

Life principle is SOW and REAP.. These guys sowed and they are reaping... Hope we learn and start sowing instead of hating
There's something you don't know and it's that they have done more harm than good to us.

You can never deny your heritage, even till these day most Nigerians don't care about inventions, we still give birth to countless kids and enjoy our lives the way we can. I am sure you haven't invented anything.

With the little civilization we had our ancient society was okay, Morales, values and cultures were highly kept, we were unique, we could communicate properly. What then do we need.

Now we have the inventions were they solely claimed founding to all of them, what good has some of them done to us.

Do a check of how the society is now compared to the old days.

There's so much difference.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by prophetfire: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
ogagun1:
Does nationalising those companies guarantees supply of gas and oil from Russia. Will it not make Russia cut off completely? However, if the intensuon is to nationalise so that banks believe they are dealing with Germany instead of Russia, then maybe there is a bit of sensebif not, makes no sensse to me because those companies do not generate gas they only get what comes from Russia. instead
The company can source for alternatives as time goes.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by prophetfire: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
so how will it help Dem acquire gas?... The gas is coming from Russia gazprom and rosfnet are just middle men dat facilitate the selling of gas to Germany... If Germany uses up the reserve they still need gas from Russia in the long run...
Alternatives go dey as time goes on.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by prophetfire: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
skywalker240:

Gladden the hearts of Americans and scorn the hearts of German citizens because, they gonna pee on the tanks and fuel will be generated right?
That's their business na.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by donb06: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Connected1:

There's something you don't know and it's that they have done more harm than good to us.

You can never deny your heritage, even till these day most Nigerians don't care about inventions, we still give birth to countless kids and enjoy our lives the way we can. I am sure you haven't invented anything.

With the little civilization we had our ancient society was okay, Morales, values and cultures were highly kept, we were unique, we could communicate properly. What then do we need.

Now we have the inventions were they solely claimed founding to all of them, what good has some of them done to us.

Do a check of how the society is now compared to the old days.

There's so much difference.

I understand your innate love for the African culture. I do too. The Human race is in constant competition for territory. Even our ancestors had that trait; There were constant communal wars for territories and power. The best way to preserve such culture is to defend it from external aggressors.

Africa isn't ready.. when we are the world we stand for us. This isn't gotten by insulting the west but to learn from them. China sent over 10,000 students yearly to the best Universities in the US and UK yearly for 10years. Now they reaping it. China sat under the tuition of the west. Now they are competing with them. Hope you understand me
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Johnsinia(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
useni1:
Clowns. How is that even possible? Europe and America don't have an economy. Africa is the richest place in the world but we continue to be fooled by these poor rats. Africans will run abroad thinking their life is moving forward. Europe and America is mirage, no single progress or development in those shiithole. All the wealth in the world can be found in Africa. Death to the American dollar!
Keep chanting death to USA, death to Israel while Bandit bombed you to Oblivion in Nigeria
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by sweetjohn(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
but how come US never suffered similar fate when they invaded Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc?
For the 1000th millionth timessss, the USA does not invade those countries. The USA only invaded terrorists. Got it and pls, go and educate your Muslim brothers properly on this
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Goodcitizen99(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
prophetfire:
Alternatives go dey as time goes on.
the alternative will be very costly...
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Connected1: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
donb06:

I understand your innate love for the African culture. I do too. The Human race is in constant competition for territory. Even our ancestors had that trait; There were constant communal wars for territories and power. The best way to preserve such culture is to defend it from external aggressors.

Africa isn't ready.. when we are the world we stand for us. This isn't gotten by insulting the west but to learn from them. China sent over 10,000 students yearly to the best Universities in the US and UK yearly for 10years. Now they reaping it. China sat under the tuition of the west. Now they are competing with them. Hope you understand me
It's true.

Jonathan and some other persons once sent some Nigerians learn some of the white man's tricks, even some individuals go there themselves to learn these foreign technologies that has spread wide around the world, but what these people do when they come back is to used the knowledge to oppress others, prove they are better and not teach others about it, then they forget some of these things or even die with them.

Even our own local intellects who try to do unique things are discouraged due to jealousy from others.

Too bad we have our own flaws.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Camelot65: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Oga, how many 24 hours are there in a day?

You even get time reply that one. If Putin were to be some of his armchair analysts on Nairaland, Russia would have gone.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by alabo1: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Padipadi:
I get your points & me saying nationalising them doesn't mean Germany should own them. I think I need to correct the word I used there cos too much mentions don dey ontop am

Ok. Agreed. Peace
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by Appleyard(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
MouthofdGods:
Not quite sure you understand what that means...it gives Germany absolute control.of those firms

quote author=greymiles post=111602695]Germany better not make USA angry

And how does that absolute control brings gas to Germany? Will nationalizing Gazprom automatically turns and allow the gas taps to keep flowing from Russia? I suspect this move is about the German-Russian discussion on the new gas payment demanded by Russia.

Putin has given them a grace of one week to allow the Ruble system to come online for easy purchase or Rubles.
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by donb06: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Connected1:

It's true.

Jonathan and some other persons once sent some Nigerians learn some of the white man's tricks, even some individuals go there themselves to learn these foreign technologies that has spread wide around the world, but what these people do when they come back is to used the knowledge to oppress others, prove they are better and not teach others about it, then they forget some of these things or even die with them.

Even our own local intellects who try to do unique things are discouraged due to jealousy from others.

Too bad we have our own flaws.
I still love your optimism... We shall overcome someday
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by West2019(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
ishiamu:

As in USA na almighty God abi wetin?
e fear me oooo bro .
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by subcbouy: 2:48am On Apr 04, 2022
useni1:
Clowns. How is that even possible? Europe and America don't have an economy. Africa is the richest place in the world but we continue to be fooled by these poor rats. Africans will run abroad thinking their life is moving forward. Europe and America is mirage, no single progress or development in those shiithole. All the wealth in the world can be found in Africa. Death to the American dollar!
Why Africa hasn't got it right then since shit is well developed.?
Re: Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft by ericmani: 2:48am On Apr 05, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Azin...some pipo too dumb for this NL,
They are all happy..shey when the gas finish...who will refill it Abi Russia will keep sending gas even after Germany nationalized gazprom
Immediately they nationalized it.. Gazprom ij Germany is dead be daht

I think Germany is trying to help Russia here by this “fake” Nationalism, it’ll make people believe it’s being run by the German Govt while it’s business as usual for Russia. Every EU country can deal without Russian Gas but not Germany. Fear international politics o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) / Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.