Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? (148 Views)

The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Saves Human From Hell-fire / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders..., i have been pondering over this question, i'd decided to throw this question to this forum.

Let's gather here and discuss
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Yeah it does..you sure can close the gap if you confess to him.. grin
What a joke..you can sin as much as you want all you have to do is confess to him and he shalt forgive you.. committ any kinda crime..just keep doing it he is sure gonna forgive you always.. grin
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by chatinent: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Bola146(f): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Yes.

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. Galatians 2:17

2 Likes

Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Whoa lady ...you gat to be kidding me right
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah it does..you sure can close the gap if you confess to him.. grin
What a joke..you can sin as much as you want all you have to do is confess to him and he shalt forgive you.. committ any kinda crime..just keep doing it he is sure gonna forgive you always.. grin
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Righthussle: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2022
See question for this time and age.
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Most believers have this insight concerning sin...,
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
Whoa lady ...you gat to be kidding me right
It's clearly written in your bible book tho.. undecided

1john1:9
"If the gullible Christians confess their sins he is faithful and just to forgive them of their sins and to cleanse them from all unrighteousness..."
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Whoa an atheist quoting bible passage to a christian
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's clearly written in your bible book tho.. undecided

1john1:9
"If the gullible Christians confess their sins he is faithful and just to forgive them of their sins and to cleanse them from all unrighteousness..."
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
Whoa an atheist quoting bible passage to a christian
I wouldn't be having this conversation with you if I don't know what your bible says.. undecided
I needed an objection not indirect compliment.. undecided
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Frank25: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2022
oh thanks
Bola146:
Yes.

But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. Galatians 2:17
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by Bola146(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
oh thanks

Also read Romans 6:1-end
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
Hello nairalanders..., i have been pondering over this question, i'd decided to throw this question to this forum.

Let's gather here and discuss
You worship an entity who ordered the killing of innocent infants, endorsed slavery, condoned rape, a hypocrite who tells you to love your enemies but has a special torture chamber for his own... You should be worried that you are not yet wise enough to dump this imaginary psycho.
Re: Does Sin Distance Human From GOD? by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Failure// Apostle Joshua Selman / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 103. / 3 Steps To Take For New Life In Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.