Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha (456 Views)

Ekweremadu And Seun Kuti: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Those Who Attack Obi? / How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings / Arewa Youths Blame Buhari Government Over Kaduna Train Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2022
The Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe has disclosed that he was meant to be on board the Abuja-Kaduna train bombed by bandits.

Achebe disclosed that a phone call stopped him from boarding the train in Abuja.

He disclosed this on Saturday during a meeting with some Igbo leaders, under the aegis of Ahamefuna socio-cultural organization in Enugu.

Achebe disclosed that the phone call was an emergency, hence he did not board the train.

He said: “I was among the passengers meant to be on the train last Monday because I had a meeting I was supposed to be attending.

“I was already at the train station when I got a call over an emergency and I had to leave the station to attend to it.”

Gunmen believed to be bandits had detonated Improvised Explosive Devices, IEDs, on a rail line along the Abuja-Kaduna route.

The bandits also attacked passengers on the train, killing about eight, while others were injured and abducted.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/03/kaduna-abuja-train-how-phone-call-saved-me-from-attack-obi-of-onitsha/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by alsudan: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2022
When disaster strikes everyone comes up with a “it could have been me” BS.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2022
We bless God for you , your majesty
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Karemarealty288(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Thank God
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Go and be doing one Nigeria unity abuja

I don't pity one Nigerians o whether Igbo or not
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Moferere: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Go and be doing one Nigeria unity abuja

I don't pity one Nigerians o whether Igbo or not

Igbos want referendum but their Senators and Reps voted for one Nigeria.

Una see am?

Confused people undecided
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Frigga13: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2022
alsudan:

Obi Achebe is not just anybody..and everybody.

This your post Na for likes .. but your brain looks like it’s gone sour ..

Careless and stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi Achebe is not just anybody..and everybody.

This your post Na for likes .. but your brain looks like it’s gone sour ..

Careless and stupid.
You no for reply that Al-Sudani

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Suspect1: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2022
alsudan:
noise!

Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Alexpre11: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Welcome
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Anieke77(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2022
You are lucky. The best traditional ruler in the zoom
Re: Kaduna Train Bombings: How Phone Call Saved Me From Attack - Obi Of Onitsha by Mynd44: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022

(1)

Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures / FG Launches Electric Motorcycles For Rural Mobility / Why does south south people still consider Goodluck a brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.