Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call (39161 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
The Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe, revealed that he was to board the Abuja-Kaduna train that was attacked on Monday, March 28, but a phone call caused him to abort the journey.

The Attack left some of the passengers dead, others injured and many still unaccounted for.

Speaking on Saturday, April 2, when Igbo leaders under the aegis of Ahamefuna Socio-cultural organisation converged in Enugu, Igwe Achebe said he did not board the train because of a phone call inviting him for an emergency.

He said: "I was among the passengers meant to be on the train last Monday because I had a meeting I was supposed to be attending. I was already at the train station when I got a call over an emergency and I had to leave the station to attend to it."

The monarch decried the increasing insecurity situation in the country.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/how-phone-call-saved-me-from-boarding-attacked-train-obi-of-onitsha-speaks.html

55 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Reading along....

The gods must have been involved.

But ultimately, it was the hand of the Supreme God that saved you.

258 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Reading along...

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Jennyclay(f): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
The country has become a failed State under Buhari.

May Buhari Nigeria happen to all the lineage of those who supported and foster this evil government on us.

Amen!! Amen!! and Amen!!

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Checking... grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Checking... grin

Hope You Love . COM

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Buharidgeneral: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Hope You Love . COM
No I don't... Because of negative news... I don't want high blood pressure grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by heniford2: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
E 4 bloody as in the mass killing that would have start in east had it been den kill did man undecidedI no say na fake him dey find attention

37 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by ignis: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
This country is sinking deeply by the day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

No I don't... Because of negative news... I don't want high blood pressure grin

This One Is Good News Na

7 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

This One Is Good News Na
Good news from is like competency in Nigerian government leadership... Very, very rare! grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by SWATMan: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Conspiracy theorists would have accused the govt of complicity if anything had happened to him. Thank God for your life Agbogidi

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by OVB123: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
My Lord, My God, I commit this month of April into your able hands and I decree that evil news shall be far from my household in Jesus name. Amen!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by insidelife22(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Let me categorically state that there are some people in our security agency who gives these boko bandits intel and aid their missions to get some of the cake when they are done.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
SWATMan:
Conspiracy theorists would have accused the govt of complicity if anything had happened to him. Thank God for your life Agbogidi
Are you trying to exonerate your Bubu government from the woes happening in the land?

22 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Good news from is like competency in Nigerian government leadership... Very, very rare! grin

God Almighty Is So Good To
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

God Almighty Is So Good To
Yes of course because you are making enough ego

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Yes of course because you are making enough ego

So You Hear Igbo Language?

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by GardenOfGod(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

So You Hear Igbo Language?

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business.
That's a big fat truth

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by UselessBuharist: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na God
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God

Another civil war averted

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by tit(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
(the people who plan the killing, call you not to enter)

36 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Mindlog: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Saved by a call.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Bmaster(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
IHE E JI AMA ODOGWU DI SPIRITUAL,
ODOGWU ABURO GUY NAME.

A strong man is not just a title,there must be levels to it.

But all in all,God no go shame us.

Igbo Amaka !

17 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Ogbodobeogbodo: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
The terrorists must thank their stars that nothing happened to you, the civil war the terrorists have drumming for a while now could have exploded before their eyes, Meanwhile, Nigeria is gone forever.

21 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Kingpele(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
God saved you, well I have never seen where a government will spend billions of borrowed China money to build a modern railway lines and trains without further protecting it from terrorists attack with technology atleast bomb detectors should have prevented this unwarranted deaths and pains but trust mr integrity and his clueless gangs of ministers, they will still leave the other tracks unattended until similar situation occur..since the beginning of this regime it has been from one problem to another..though PDP is equally useless, we should try our best to remove this badluck of a party next year if we desire to live out our life's span and pdp is not an option

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by DropsMic(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Emuforlife1: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
You were supposed to attend a meeting in Enugu, but the Train is from Abuja enroute Kaduna na abi na only me no understand this thing?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Asiri Ijinle Awon Woli Lailai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.