Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia (814 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares (2) (3) (4)

The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Before the invasion of Ukraine we all thought that Russian soldiers are invicible, second only to the American soldiers.We thought Putin was an ironman and can burn fire to ashes.

But the aforemention is not the case today.Putin boasted of overrunning Ukraine in two days but this is the second month and he haven't captured any major city.His old soviet union soldiers are retreating on daily basis and Ukrainian soldies kept recapturing the villages the Russian soldiers ocupied.Their weapons are destroyed in large numbers and their f'army keep being killed in thousands.

In addition to the above, Russian economy keeps tearing into shreds.

Watch as Putin will end like Hitler.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by Eneye4me: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Retreating for peace agreement, in Turkey.
Russia stated clearly their aim is not to occupy Ukraine, but neutrality zone. Donbass and cremia be recognized a independent nations.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Eneye4me:
Retreating for peace agreement, in Turkey.
Russia stated clearly their aim is not to occupy Ukraine, but neutrality zone. Donbass and cremia be recognized a independent nations.
Do you believe that crap? Russian soldiers are retreating even before the talks in Instanbul.To me, the talks in Instanbul is fruitless to Russia and they are using the talks to shield their shame.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Before the invasion of Ukraine we all thought that Russian soldiers are invicible, second only to the American soldiers.We thought Putin was an ironman and can burn fire to ashes.

But the aforemention is not the case today.Putin boasted of overrunning Ukraine in two days but this is the second month and he haven't captured any major city.His old soviet union soldiers are retreating on daily basis and Ukrainian soldies kept recapturing the villages the Russian soldiers ocupied.Their weapons are destroyed in large numbers and their f'army keep being killed in thousands.

Be calming down, even the US experts are confused that Russia was sending their rookies only to that war.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy:

Be calming down, even the US experts are confused that Russia was sending their rookies only to that war.

And you believe that crap? That's not true.Putin was busy seeking military help from China and employed mercinaries from Afghanistan.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
And you believe that crap? That's not true.Putin was busy seeking military help from China and employed mercinaries from Afghanistan.

Even CNN covered it. That Russia is sending their rookies and Wagner mercenaries to Ukraine. I’m sure CNN is never looking to make Russians look good in anyway.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy:

Even CNN covered it. That Russia is sending their rookies and Wagner mercenaries to Ukraine. I’m sure CNN is never looking to make Russians look good in anyway.

Was it not thesame CNN you guys branded as airing fake news and pedling propaganda?

So when the news favours Russia it's no longer a propaganda?

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy:

Was it not the same cnn you guys branded as propaganda promoter and airing fake news?

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Was it not thesame CNN you guys branded as airing fake news and pedling propaganda?

So when the news favours Russia it's no longer a propaganda?
You have time arguing with brain dead uninformed Putin lapdogs. Just allow them wallow in their ignorance.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
BritishNaija:

You have time arguing with brain dead uninformed Putin lapdogs. Just allow them wallow in their ignorance.
Alright sir! But I just needed to teach him may be he'll learn.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Alright sir! But I just needed to teach him may be he'll learn.

Zombies don't learn, even when face with the truth, They still deny the fact.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by ken6488(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:

The only font Russia is losing Is the social media

While you keep deceiving yourself here

Russia troops are crushing the nazis

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by ken6488(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:

Since Russia is weak

Why can't NATO declare no fly zone are they scared

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by ken6488(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Do you believe that crap? Russian soldiers are retreating even before the talks in Instanbul.To me, the talks in Instanbul is fruitless to Russia and they are using the talks to shield their shame.
Of course Ukraine troops are matching on Moscow as we speak grin

Keep deceiving yourself

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by ken6488(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Very dumb of you Russia is pounding Ukraine badly

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Was it not the same cnn you guys branded as propaganda promoter and airing fake news?

And who’s you guys? You’re not making sense. Show me where I called any major media fake.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken6488:

Since Russia is weak

I weak o. You’re even answering that kid

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy:

And who’s you guys? You’re not making sense. Show me where I called any major media fake.
Apologies if I hurt your emontion.But your comment sugests you support putin and putin supporters always acuse cnn of pedling fake news.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by Truvelisback(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:

Oga, rest. Na NATO and U.S save thier ass.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken6488:

The only font Russia is losing Is the social media

While you keep deceiving yourself here

Russia troops are crushing the nazis
You travelled to ukraine and saw how russian army are crushing ukrainian army right?

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken6488:

Since Russia is weak

NATO don't want to triger third world war and destroy russia.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken6488:

Of course Ukraine troops are matching on Moscow as we speak grin

Keep deceiving yourself
And u think ukrainian army cannot penetrate mosco?
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, rest. Na NATO and U.S save thier ass.
Save their ass or saved the world at large?
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by ken6488(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
You travelled to ukraine and saw how russian army are crushing ukrainian army right?
Na we are getting the real information

And God will judge all Of you that are using Ukraine lives to gamble

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by Truvelisback(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Save their ass or saved the world at large?
Save which world? Why are u sounding like Ukraine did this by themselves without the help of the U.S and NATO?

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
Apologies if I hurt your emontion.But your comment sugests you support putin and putin supporters always acuse cnn of pedling fake news.

See you exposing your dumbness. You are quick to assume that everybody’s supporting one or the other. I only care for accurate news fyi I don’t care about your fanboy nonsense.

If you can’t show where I accuse cnn of being a fake news then shut TF up!
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
ken6488:

Na we are getting the real information

And God will judge all Of you that are using Ukraine lives to gamble
You now resort to God? Argue with facts and don't drag God into this.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Save which world? Why are u sounding like Ukraine did this by themselves without the help of the U.S and NATO?
If NATO orchestrated the war then they are not afraid, they are handling it the way they deem it fit.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy:

See you exposing your dumbness. You are quick to assume that everybody’s supporting one or the other. I only care for accurate news fyi I don’t care about your fanboy nonsense.

If you can’t show where I accuse cnn of being a fake news then shut TF up!
You quoted me saying that us experts said russia is sending its rookies, what impression are you giving me?
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
You quoted me saying that us experts said russia is sending its rookies, what impression are you giving me?

What foolish impression are you giving yourself cos you can’t handle an information that I shared with you. I’m not in for this fan boy nonsense. I hope you find somebody to argue with.

Use your common sense before you come here and type about your beer parlor conversation.

Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by VictorUSA(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
sunboy, I do not seek to fight with you.Keep fighting with your keyboard.
Re: The War In Ukraine Exposed The Weakness Of Russia by sunboy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
sunboy, I do not seek to fight with you.Keep fighting with your keyboard.

Tell that to your daddies.

Why The US/NATO Could Never Win And Will Never Fight A War Against Russia / Israel Starts The Invasion Of The Gaza Strip, Saudi Arabia Warns USA / Zimbabwe: Illegal Government Of Unity; Case Study