Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate (2441 Views)

Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Convention: Uzodinma, Malami, Lauretta, Others To ‘Enforce’ Buhari’s Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Truthisunique2: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alphagan:

Because others withdrew from the contest. If they had not, the winner would have been decided through balloting.

Now tell me, will Buhari instruct Tinubu to step down his long term ambition because of any consensus? If that happens, do you in your wildest imagination thinks Tinubu will listen?

Tinubu will participate in the primaries, APC delegates will decide his fate at the Eagle Square.
tinubu won't have the opportunity to even participate in any election let alone stepping down

You are still a baby in politics, nobody would be on the begging side to him
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by juman(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubu is the apc consensus candidate.
His campaign up and down, he is doing it for the party selflessly.
Anyway he is doing it for his son to get presidency.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by swaggerjack: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Tinubu and his supporters crying all over the place because president Buhari wants to opt for a consensus candidate for 2023?

Has Tinubu forgoten how he single handledly picks who governs Lagos state and if you do not accept his choice candidate for Lagos Governorship, you will be killed, blackmailed or even forced to step down from your position in the state ?

Our elders do say "Do to others what we would accept if done to". So Tinubu should accept whatever karma throw at him in this game of politics ahead of 2023.

We will support President Buhari choice of consensus candidate for 2023 because it's crystal clear that's the way God wants to punish Tinubu for the atrocities he has committed in this Lagos.

God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless the entire south east
God bless Lagos
True commentary.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Alphagan(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are not wise

If the party microzones from south west it would not be breaking any rules yet countering tinubu from contesting

If tinubu goes ahead to contest he can be suspended for anti party activity if the party wishes

Tinubu won't be given the luxury of apc begging him to step down, he is too little

I wasn't wrong when I said that you lack knowledge.

Zoning is not even in the constitution to start with?

What provision of the law would be relied on for the "suspension" to have a legal binding?

I'm done educating you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Truthisunique2: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alphagan:

What provision of the law would be relied on for the "suspension" to have a legal binding?

I'm done educating you!
you lack brain

The party determine the direction of the party, nothing like zoning so how is it zoned to south alone, (and you believe it can't be further zoned)

The decision of the party remain binding on all members of the party on this basics they can suspend you if you practice anti party activity disregarding their position

You can only appeal it and it's to the same committee that is set up by the party that looks into appeal
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by swaggerjack: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy

Something is telling me that this Op go like vayolence well well for this life

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alphagan:

I'm done educating you!

Bros are you new here? U suppose know diz people na. Just ignore them bro
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Alphagan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you lack brain

The party determine the direction of the party, nothing like zoning so how is it zoned to south alone, (and you believe it can't be further zoned)

The decision of the party remain binding on all members of the party on this basics they can suspend you if you practice anti party activity disregarding their position

You can only appeal it and it's to the same committee that is set up by the party that looks into appeal

It is better you keep quiet and let your foolishness be in the realm of speculation than you clearing my doubt with this obvious gaffe in every statement you write.

You wonder why Yahaya Bello from the North is contesting and nobody is raising an eyebrow? It is within his constitutional right to do so irrespective of where presidency is zoned.

You need more dose of knowledge? Type another rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Alphagan(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Bros are you new here? U suppose know diz people na. Just ignore them bro

Election is approaching, we need to dispel rumours with facts and cure ignorance with knowledge before these clowns mislead unsuspecting audience.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by ottersberger(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Tinubu and his supporters crying all over the place because president Buhari wants to opt for a consensus candidate for 2023?

Has Tinubu forgoten how he single handledly picks who governs Lagos state and if you do not accept his choice candidate for Lagos Governorship, you will be killed, blackmailed or even forced to step down from your position in the state ?

Our elders do say "Do to others what we would accept if done to". So Tinubu should accept whatever karma throw at him in this game of politics ahead of 2023.

We will support President Buhari choice of consensus candidate for 2023 because it's crystal clear that's the way God wants to punish Tinubu for the atrocities he has committed in this Lagos.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Make thünder just fire the pesin wey "share" this post. And make the thünder's senior brother fire Tinubu for daring to escape the same faith he happily visited on others too many to count. Some did not live to tell the story.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
ottersberger:

Make thünder just fire the pesin wey "share" this post. And make the thünder's senior brother fire Tinubu for daring to escape the same faith he happily visited on others too many to count. Some did not live to tell the story.

Maybe na your brother like am
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alphagan:

Election is approaching, we need to dispel rumours with facts and cure ignorance with knowledge before these clowns mislead unsuspecting audience.

How do you educate people who have chosen to be deliberately foolish? That's their situation. The best bet is just to ignore them.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Truthisunique2: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Alphagan:

It is better you keep quiet and let your foolishness be in the realm of speculation than you clearing my doubt with this obvious gaffe in every statement you write.

You wonder why Yahaya Bello from the North is contesting and nobody is raising an eyebrow? It is within his constitutional right to do so irrespective of where presidency is zoned.

You need more dose of knowledge? Type another rubbish.
trash you need to be schooled again

When apc was going for consesus for chairman they said they won't punish anyone who objects the consensus because naturally that's the law that applies

However they knew for certain nobody would go against consesus in the first place

Yayaha Bello is only indicating interest he has not technically dragged the post with a southernern until he fights it out on the date of "primaries"
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by obaaderemi: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will cease to be Nigerian if Tinubu achieve that
Let me save this page. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by LLiKYekoba: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
donphilopus:
These idiots are more concerned about Tinubu's Presidential ambition instead of promoting their own aspirants.

Even if Buhari has his choice for the Presidency, can he force Tinubu to stepdown for him? They'll go to the field. If Tinubu fails to win, fine. As it stands now, no aspirant can stand Tinubu during the primaries.

Obende, no forget to show your face for APC secretariat with big placards when dem decide to throw Tinubu's ambition overboard. grin

How oshiobaba na? him don gentle these days o. grin
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Help2020: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Waiting for tinubu urchins to come in,but before then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
These hungry fools who depend on Tinubu's crumbs for their sustenance never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

It is beyond naive for them to believe that Buhari and the Northern cabal would hand over power to the egotistical old fool for any reason... Or that Tinubu can muscle the power off them with or without their approval. Bunch of jokers. You think say presidency na beans?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hedonini:
These hungry fools who depend on Tinubu's crumbs for their sustenance never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

It is beyond naive for them to believe that Buhari and the Northern cabal would hand over power to the egotistical old fool for any reason... Or that Tinubu can muscle the power off them with or without their approval. Bunch of jokers. You think say presidency na beans?
They will soon run up here and tag you Igbo or IPob

Some of this Tinubu people are brain damaged, they think the northerners will play Lagos style of politics with them , I laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by helinues: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Chai, where are all the anointed palm oil candidates

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Front0lane: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2023
How much of vayolence does your shameless Igbo soul n his have to spare now ?

If shame de kill the two of you n Pharaoh suppose de share same tomb.

BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy

Something is telling me that this Op go like vayolence well well for this life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Peacemaker5128: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
In a sane society people like Tinubu are not supposed to declear for presidency , is he mad
he is not
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Peacemaker5128: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Some of this Tinubu people are brain damaged, they think the northerners will play Lagos style of politics with them , I laugh grin
🐷

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Frank688915: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Truthisunique2:
tinubu won't have the opportunity to even participate in any election let alone stepping down

You are still a baby in politics, nobody would be on the begging side to him
How far mr politics cheesy
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What happened to Mr Buhari consensus candidate?
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Jonjam269: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

This guy is a shameless obidot and loser, nobody should take him serious, he's fit as court jester.
Re: Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate by Peacemaker5128: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
What happened to Mr Buhari consensus candidate?
Princeoflagos abi Pigoflagos will not respond

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics / GEJ Joins The SE/SS Bigwigs Who Are Opposed To Obi's Ambition / Before We Say NTOOOOOOOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.