Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President (1640 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Do Not Want Bola Tinubu? / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is wealthy without any known sources of income outside politics “he claimed to be richer than Osun state . For someone that came back into politics so broke as Lagos state governor in 1999 with this wealth ? It shows he stole from government coffers…..
It’s all our money ….
Whatsoever he did with that money ( it’s all our money)

It will be a “cheat “ to allow him contest with intellectuals that do not have financial muscle like him

Asiwaju will collate the list of delegates and give them “cake from whatever he has stolen “

We do not need that kind of desperadoes that will go back to Govt and amass more wealth they think they have spent …

He played politics in governance: during his time as a governor of Lagos state …
He changed deputies like diapers .. we do not need a power tussles in Aso -rock at this crucial time ….
He was so brutal to opposition which hamper democratic system , you can’t hear of PDP in Lagos and more so he hand picked whoever he wants without due process …..

…He pockets the state Assembly in Lagos : any decision to state assembly flows from boudillon….
The Lagos assembly till today hasn’t say “NAY” to any decision from Asiwaju. It’s always “HI”s having it
The only reason why common man still breath in Nigerian is because of National Assembly, we don’t want someone that will use cunning ways to pocket them …..

Political thuggery: I was born in a rugged area in Lagos and I know how every one wants to be lords of the streets just to be in favorable list of Asiwaju

He empowers who he loves with sophisticated arms and ammunition to kill n maim

If he emerged as president
Banditry , thuggery,millitancy , etc will thrive “ where are the cows” Awon MC oluomo….

Well that’s my opinion and no one can take that away from me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by KingKO22: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin it's your civic responsibility to wail.

Kindly wail in peace and don't go near otapiapia grin

Hope your HBD has subdued now that you have successfully wailed in peace grin

Asiwaju is the next president if you like go hug transformer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
There are only four reasons I don't want
Baba is an old man
Baba was very strong before..shldnt be stress
Baba is not popular in a good way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by tit(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubu is good to go.
He only had a little health challenge.
He has overcome and will take Nigeria to promise land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by MITCHELL96: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
tit:
Tinubu is good to go.

undecided
Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by LeoDeKing: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
KingKO22:
grin it's your civic responsibility to wail.

Kindly wail in peace and don't go near otapiapia grin

Hope your HBD has subdued now that you have successfully wailed in peace grin

Asiwaju is the next president if you like go hug transformer
Instead of them to go start booking for Tinubu's official portrait before the price increase due to high demand, let them continue wailing on nairaland. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by Michelle70(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
I am only against his age and the muslim to muslim power handover.

Except that, Tinubu is the face of modern Lagos and we would have benefitted from his immence wealth creation strategy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is wealthy without any known sources of income outside politics “he claimed to be richer than Osun state . For someone that came back into politics so broke as Lagos state governor in 1999 with this wealth ? It shows he stole from government coffers…..
It’s all our money ….

It will be a “cheat “ to allow him contest with intellectuals that do not have financial muscle like him

Asiwaju will collate the list of delegates and give them “cake from whatever he has stolen “

We do not need that kind of desperadoes that will go back to Govt and amass more wealth they think they have spent …

He played politics in governance: during his time as a governor of Lagos state …
He changed deputies like diapers .. we do not need a power tussles in Aso -rock at this crucial time ….
He was so brutal to opposition which hamper democratic system , you can’t hear of PDP in Lagos and more so he hand picked whoever he wants without due process …..

…He pockets the state Assembly in Lagos : any decision to state assembly flows from boudillon….
The Lagos assembly till today hasn’t say “NAY” to any decision from Asiwaju. It’s always “HI”s having it
The only reason why common man still breath in Nigerian is because of National Assembly, we don’t want someone that will use cunning ways to pocket them …..

Political thuggery: I was born in a rugged area in Lagos and I know how every one wants to be lords of the streets just to be in favorable list of Asiwaju

Banditry , thuggery,millitancy , etc will thrive “ where are the cows” Awon MC oluomo….

Unfortunately, Tinubu na your parent mate ooooo. They lamented about him and you are already taking up from where they stopped. When will you grow up bro? Win or lose, Tinubu is unperturbed about you, but you are drowned without him.

Anyway, tomorrow, may you continue to talk about Tinubu for the rest of your life bro.
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Unfortunately, Tinubu na your parent mate ooooo. They lamented about him and you are already taking up from where they stopped. When will you grow up bro? Win or lose, Tinubu is unperturbed about you, but you are drowned without him.

Anyway, tomorrow, may you continue to talk about Tinubu for the rest of your life bro.
Congratulations

You are a very stupid boy
You don’t have parents
Mind you I will stop talking about Tinubu after APC primary because he stands no better chance
I will foot your bill at the Songhai farming school you wanted to go for free if Tinubu wins primary election with APC …( it’s a bet )

I have your phone number okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
IGBOS ain't called WAILERS for Nothing!

Go on jare wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

You are a very stupid boy
You don’t have parents
Mind you I will stop talking about Tinubu after APC primary because he stands no better chance
I will foot your bill at the Songhai farming school you wanted to go for free if Tinubu wins primary election with APC …( it’s a bet )

I have your phone number okay

Guyyyyyy See Tinubu's Shoe's Cleaner will feed your family comfortably and still Ball your Elders ones that's if you have one...!!!?!! Stop being Childish and Stupid on a Forum that's more than 20Million people all over the World Visit Daily. Come on this getting out of hand for you, We're all sure on this Forum that's you Speak N Think Abt Tinubu more than your light dim future. Anywaiz carry on but one day Water go plenty pass Garri for You Boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ifex370(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:
It’s all our money ….

Your PVC speaks loudest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by plaindealer: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:
It’s all our money ….

So, the man has no source of income, so when people like you say he owns, TVC, The Nation, HI-TECH, and other companies, you are actually lying?

The man has legal and legitimate business enterprises that employes hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians, but you Igbos still want us to believe that he has no source of income?

Typical ipob, spend more time worrying about your own useless isi ewu and incompetent leaders.

Sit at home or get killed losers.. grin grin

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by adekolaelect(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
But you failed to mention where Atiku your prospect candidate got his money .At least a civil servant ant claimed to be rich like him without fruaod .but your opinion Sha.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Guyyyyyy See Tinubu's Shoe's Cleaner will feed your family comfortably and still Ball your Elders ones that's if you have one...!!!?!! Stop being Childish and Stupid on a Forum that's more than 20Million people all over the World Visit Daily. Come on this getting out of hand for you, We're all sure on this Forum that's you Speak N Think Abt Tinubu more than your light dim future. Anywaiz carry on but one day Water go plenty pass Garri for You Boy.

You are very stupid

You worship money and Tinubu understands that
That’s why he embezzled all the wealth in Lagos only just for your father to be the cleaner and your mother to sweep streets and you to keep knocking at his house from Monday to Friday for meal that should ordinarily be served to you if the country is rid of the likes of Tinubu ….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
plaindealer:

So, the man has no source of income, so when people like you say he owns, TVC, The Nation, HI-TECH, and other companies, you are actually lying?

The man has legal and legitimate business enterprises that employes hundreds if not thousands of Nigerians, but you Igbos still want us to believe that he has no source of income?

Typical ipob, spend more time worrying about your own useless isi ewu and incompetent leaders.

Sit at home or get killed losers.. grin grin

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

What was his worth before he hijacked the AD party ticket in 1998?

What is supposed to be state properties , you are happy that he owns them

Continue to reek in poverty
God bless Tinubu truely no doubt but I don’t want him as my president
Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by SarkinYarki: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
tit:
Tinubu is good to go.

Shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

You are very stupid

That’s why he embezzled all the wealth in Lagos only just for your father to be the cleaner and your mother to sweep streets and you to keep knocking at his house from Monday to Friday for meal that should ordinarily be served to you if the country is rid of the likes of Tinubu ….

No Brainer!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

No Brainer!!!

Like your name implies “fool”

Have you gone to lick ass in boudillon today

Oh sorry it’s a rotation things
It’s your mum’s turn today
Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

Go to Hell Boy! Your Father's are Commissioning Gutters! Go join the league Boy,I'm out of your league!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is the reason why I say Yoruba are weak, can the op be telling this to Fulani? Atiku is Fulani yet he is their candidate

God why wetin yoruba do Kongo Jews

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

You are very stupid

Senseless Bigot! Hope you've eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by West1side: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Whatever Tinubu was worth before 1998 hope your father lectured you that he singlehandedly sponsored the return of democracy you are enjoying now back to Nigeria. He singlehandedly financed Radio Kudirat, ensure the escape of many NADECO chief that earned him the governorship Ticket in Lagos. Your father wasn't asking where he got the fund then at least we can attest that was before he became the gov.

The likes of Atiku Peter Obi Saraki Wike etc were all alive without contribute a kobo to return democracy to Nigeria.

Do understand my comment do not absolve Tinubu of being a criminal but in the 2022 Nigeria Tinubu is beta deserving of the presidency of Nigeria compared to each n every politician in both the APC n PDP.

ovieigho:

What is supposed to be state properties , you are happy that he owns them

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by FoolaniHellman: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

Red Mud Imbecil£ !!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:
Whatever Tinubu was worth before 1998 hope your father lectured you that he singlehandedly sponsored the return of democracy you are enjoying now back to Nigeria. He singlehandedly financed Radio Kudirat, ensure the escape of many NADECO chief that earned him the governorship Ticket in Lagos. Your father wasn't asking where he got the fund then at least we can attest that was before he became the gov.

The likes of Atiku Peter Obi Saraki Wike etc were all alive without contribute a kobo to return democracy to Nigeria.

Your parents didn’t tell you it’s not only Tinubu that fought the military junta
While Tinubu ran to exile the likes of Tokunbo afikuyomi were running a radio station in cemetery ( name withheld)
Because of your parents ignorant Tinubu brainwashed them to think he is the alpha and omega of NADECO whereas he was hiding somewhere in exile and being fed by ( akerele bucknor)….

Odumakin that should lecture your parents about NADECO died mysteriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by plaindealer: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

What is supposed to be a state properties , you are happy that he owns them

Since you village Igbos carry Tinubu's life history and load on your head, please give us the answer, tell us his worth at any point in his life, also what he stole, from where, how much and where he stashed his money.

And while you are at it, please add what he stole from your ipob village..

Thanks in advance. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by plaindealer: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

That function and daily duties are left and reserved for you Igbos since a day doesn't go by without you Igbos paying homage to Asiwaju with your endless obsession, adulation, promotion and endless threads on NL.

You people can not even eat, breathe or sleep without burying your head inside the man's babariga..

The world doesn't give a shiiitt, only you Igbos obsess over the man, remove your mouth from the man's yansh and let it breathe a little bit... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
ovieigho:

Your parents didn’t tell you it’s not only Tinubu that fought the military junta
While Tinubu ran to exile the likes of Tokunbo afikuyomi were running a radio station in cemetery ( name withheld)
Because of your parents ignorant Tinubu brainwashed them to think he is the alpha and omega of NADECO whereas he was hiding somewhere in exile and being fed by ( akerele bucknor)….

Don't mind those revisionist bastards. Tinubu's Alpha Beta money is stupendous and is shared indiscriminately among these kinds of retarded 'lasu graduates' you see all over social media, print media and broadcast media. The budget is colossal, which is not surprising for a bandit that has held Lagos State by the jugular for more than 20 years.

These paid Tinubu asslickers apply their inverse 'intelligence' to twist facts in the most ridiculously unbelievable manner and propagate and defend anything Tinubu. That's their day and night job. They are worse than zombies.

Don't bother with them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by plaindealer: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hedonini:

Don't mind those revisionist bastards. Tinubu's Alpha Beta money is stupendous and is shared indiscriminately among these kinds of retarded 'lasu graduates' you see all over social media, print media and broadcast media. The budget is colossal, which is not surprising for a bandit that has helf our Lagos by the jugular for more than 20 years.

These paid Tinubu asslickers apply their inverse 'intelligence' to twist facts in the most ridiculously unbelievable manner and propagate and defend anything Tinubu. That's their day and night job. They are worse than zombies.

Don't bother with them.

Is Lagos state's money and Tinubu the reason why this is your own existence and way of life in your own village?

ipob ZOMBIE... grin grin

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by West1side: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Is Afikuyomi contesting or you deaf brain didn't see where I stated that was among the politicians contesting in both the PDP n APC

ovieigho:

Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by ovieigho(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:
Is Afikuyomi contesting or you deaf brain didn't see where I stated that was among the politicians contesting in both the PDP n APC

Shut the Bleep up bro !
You mentioned NADECO and I haven’t even mentioned list of the activists fr you to know your Tinubu didn’t even make the list of first to 20 of them . So stop misleading people about what you don’t know …

Why would Afikuyomi even contest in the first place when your Tinubu drive a nail into the coffin of his political career …
Re: Reasons I Don’t Want Bola Tinubu As President by West1side: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Not to go down with you like the pig that you are. Compare Tinubu contribution among everyone that as declared publicly in both the APC n PDP to understand Tinubu tower high above each n everyone of them.

ovieigho:

Shut the Bleep up bro !
You mentioned NADECO and I haven’t even mentioned list of the activists fr you to know your Tinubu didn’t even make the list of first to 20 of them . So stop misleading people about what you don’t know …

Why would Afikuyomi even contest in the first place when your Tinubu drive a nail into the coffin of his political career …

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary / Buhari Denies Endorsing Ahmad Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Sources / Peter Obi's Effect: Who noticed that this Nonsense Has Stopped? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.