Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary (1548 Views)

What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari / nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MetaPhysical: 5:35pm On May 31, 2022
There are talks Tinubu will pull out of APC with SW if he looses primary. I am from SW and Im no longer a Tinubu follower. I used to be but not since October 20th massacre or his silence over Igangan massacre and Igboho house illegal invasion. Trust me, there are millions like myself in SW, and Yoruba, who will not heed Tinubu call.

If he dare pull out of APC for his loss we would love a leak in public domain outlining the timeline of Army invitation to Lekki Toll Gate and those behind the invitation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by bmdmix15: 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
will he fight? can e stand?
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Mooh247: 5:40pm On May 31, 2022

I... I am... If he looses

"Ibaje eniyan Ko da ise oluwa duro" who God don bless no man can curse

If Tinubu controls the Army and not Buhari then he won't loose APC primaries since he can as well command the Army to bully anyone

This is what Sunday Igboho. Himself said about Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWV23NP4P3Y

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Realadey(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
;Dme too
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Realadey(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
grin me too
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MadamVanessa(f): 6:10pm On May 31, 2022

Him pulling out or staying means nothing. Tinubu is so inconsequential in the party.

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by techWriter5: 6:27pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:
There are talks Tinubu will pull out of APC with SW if he looses primary. I am from SW and Im no longer a Tinubu follower. I used to be but not since October 20th massacre or his silence over Igangan massacre and Igboho house illegal invasion. Trust me, there are millions like myself in SW, and Yoruba, who will not heed Tinubu call.

If he dare pull out of APC for his loss we would love a leak in public domain outlining the timeline of Army invitation to Lekki Toll Gate and those behind the invitation.

Baba has fuxked up a lot!

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Philipponzaghi: 6:40pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Who is your preferred SW candidate?

Your response will tell if you are a hypocrite or not!
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by helinues: 6:45pm On May 31, 2022
What exactly is all this your thread about? To create division in SW before the main election?
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MetaPhysical: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Who is your preferred SW candidate?

Your response will tell if you are a hypocrite or not!

You know what, Phillip, you are the only Tinubu bot earning your stipend.

My religion is Yoruba
My nationality is Yoruba
My sovereingty is Yoruba
My patriotism is dedicated to Yoruba

I want Yoruba to lead Yoruba out of shitty OneNigeria.

Whoever is at the arrowhead of Yoruba independence, that's whose candidacy I support.

Is Tinubu leading Yoruba out of Nigeria? If he is I will support him. grin

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Philipponzaghi: 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You know what, Phillip, you are the only Tinubu bot earning your stipend.

My religion is Yoruba
My nationality is Yoruba
My sovereingty is Yoruba
My patriotism is dedicated to Yoruba

I want Yoruba to lead Yoruba out of shitty OneNigeria.

Whoever is at the arrowhead of Yoruba independence, that's whose candidacy I support.

Is Tinubu leading Yoruba out of Nigeria? If he is I will support him. grin

Understood loud and clear.

Thanks for your submission. It shows you are not a hypocrite.

Anybody that can get us Yoruba nation deserves our full support. However until when we can get that, me I give my full support to Asiwaju because the political process will still continue.

Egun moni eyan o’ mo.

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MetaPhysical: 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:
What exactly is all this your thread about? To create division in SW before the main election?

Phillip, pay attention to this guy, helinues, an old Tinubu bot. He is not paid at daily Naira rate like you, this guy gets paid in dollar, salary. Helinues is Tinubu boy boy, like Sanwoolu.

Helinues, Tinubu already divided SW, he doesn't need my help.

Igangan massacre
October 20th massacre. He blamed IPOB.
Igboho house invasion

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by helinues: 7:13pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Phillip, pay attention to this guy, helinues, an old Tinubu bot. He is not paid at daily Naira rate like you, this guy gets paid in dollar, salary. Helinues is Tinubu boy boy, like Sanwoolu.

Helinues, Tinubu already divided SW, he doesn't need my help.

Igangan massacre
October 20th massacre. He blamed IPOB.
Igboho house invasion

You have carried your mischievousness to the highest level. Where have you seen me promoting/supporting/campaigning for Tinubu's presidency yet?

Stop this ridiculous allegations, it doesn't make you look good.

Your mischievousness is just so glaring on this thread. Sorry you are not sophisticated

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MetaPhysical: 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Understood loud and clear.

Thanks for your submission. It shows you are not a hypocrite.

Anybody that can get us Yoruba nation deserves our full support. However until when we can get that, me I give my full support to Asiwaju because the political process will still continue.

Egun moni eyan o’ mo.
Tell your oga to join Yoruba Nation and become the first President of an independent Yoruba. Nigeria does not respect or care about his transformations of Lagos. If he points to Lagos as his success Arewa will point to Abuja as their own success. Tinubu does not have monopoly of development of grassroot politics. Did you not notice Buni dismantled the structure under Tinubu? All Tinubu implants are APC are on the outer peripheral. Even Omisore, who Tinubu gave to new executive team, when have you heard a word from him? He is not included....Tinubu's godfatherism starts and ends in Lagos. APC wants to make sure he does not bring godfatherism to Aso.

Tell your oga to decamp from one nigeria and camp with Yoruba nation, today!

Yoruba is done with Nigeria, and anyone patriotic to one nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by MetaPhysical: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

You have carried your mischievousness to the highest level. Where have you seen me promoting/supporting/campaigning for Tinubu's presidency yet?

Your mischievousness is just so glaring on this thread. Sorry you are not sophisticated
No, i am not sophisticated...but I am native Yoruba to the core.

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by helinues: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:

No, i am not sophisticated...but I am native Yoruba to the core.

That you are a core Yoruba shouldn't mean you should be mischievous with your struggle. Don't you think?
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

lair
how about your famous Tinubu presidency or the lagoon

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by helinues: 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]

lair
how about your famous Tinubu presidency or the lagoon

If you can't cancel my comments properly, don't expect response from me
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

If you can't cancel my comments properly, don't expect response from me
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
MetaPhysical:

real Omoluabi you are

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by Salvador1: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
Reading comments and observing how things unfold among Yorubas Nairalanders.

Metaphysical go on we are watching.

Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by adioolayi(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2022
Loose ko tight ni grin grin
Re: Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41pm On May 31, 2022
Yoruba won't follow Tinubu because he's not our choice

Video:peter Obi Supporters Storm A Market In Benin To Campaign For Him / Why Do Tinubu's Supporters Feel Attacked Any Time This Is Said? / PDP crisis worsens as Wike sues Atiku over 2023 presidential ticket