Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use (35905 Views)

FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi / NDDC Procured Rotten Food Items With N6.2bn –PDC / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by iamdapsyj(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
omowolewa:
Why all these evidences were not rolling in before procurement

Its all politics my brother.....you should know how they do politics here in Nigeria.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by poiZon: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dapinski:

That's not the bone of contention. Rather the family thing is cited as another dubious issue about the company.

The main issue is that the company has nil requisite history of operation in the sector it wanted to secure a contract in.

Let's be sensible. Would you let your local car mechanic or supermarket cashier perform a c-section on your only daughter rather than insist on a qualified and proven surgeon?
Apart from buhari knowing how to shoot gun, what other qualities made u guys dug a senile old idiot to come manage a complicated country and a country whose economy was on track?
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Jackson105: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

[s][/s]Ss/se is irrelevant but cowordly afonjas are relevant.
I'm sure if you see your fellow man you pee in your pantt.no be afonjas again fearr fearr.
But online you are lion.
Ss/se plus north will vote for ameachi,the rock obi or atiku
And mind you atiku win the last election.
You all we go back to Amala party and anyone that breaks the law,peace of the country will be sent to prison like awolowoo[s][/s]

Rant of an Irrelevant 5%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by tymicjay77: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

BTW, Amaechi giving a project to a company where the families are directors is no big deal for me.

As long as the work was done, then its fine, no be Dangote, DSTV and MTN suppose monopolize everything jor.
Govt should try and patronize these smaller companies to give room to competition and a better country

Just my opinion sha.

What is important is "was the job done?" yes or no?

modified
I didnt know about the company, I saw the thread but didnt read it

All this hatred toward Amaechi is a sponsored attack to tarnish his image because of 2023 election, so it is now Apc know that one of the minister elected on their party platform bought old locomotive train. ... Anybody who doesn't know that Apc is propaganda and full of lie party is a fool
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by tymicjay77: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dapinski:

That's not the bone of contention. Rather the family thing is cited as another dubious issue about the company.

The main issue is that the company has nil requisite history of operation in the sector it wanted to secure a contract in.

Let's be sensible. Would you let your local car mechanic or supermarket cashier perform a c-section on your only daughter rather than insist on a qualified and proven surgeon?

Are you new in Nigeria?, You people should know is a propaganda, that is the tactics of some Apc member. They paint u black to to deceive you. The same people condemning Amaechi where did they put their foolish brain when the old locomotive train was purchased. So because they have envision the dude is running for president, they have resort to propaganda. Their old tartics, is only fool they can actually brainwash
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dapinski:

Y'all always want someone with a million years experience. Who gives the first chance then?
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

BTW, Amaechi giving a project to a company where the families are directors is no big deal for me.

As long as the work was done, then its fine, no be Dangote, DSTV and MTN suppose monopolize everything jor.
Govt should try and patronize these smaller companies to give room to competition and a better country

Just my opinion sha.

modified

No problem giving a 3billion project to a company who's gross revenue is last than 80milion, and owned as a family business. The contract becomes a mere middle man for money smuggling.

What happened to importing technology. Looking for companies with track record of train security, and asking them to come and fix it.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by AngelicBeing: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
DrGoodman:
There's no body or institution that cannot scam this illiterate government grin
Just like the fake builder aka computer guy is scamming people in the property section grin
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by BabaO2: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

Just my opinion sha.

modified
Your view is poor. Obviously he just asked a relative or acquaintance to raise a ₦3.7b quotation, someone that knows nothing the technicalities of what he raised quotation for. If that was the standard he used as a governor, that was too barbaric. Even if u want want to cheat, there is a better and well refined way to do it, by going through a qualified and well established company and have an agreed pre negotiated quotation before he sponsors the real quotation, but because he's so greedy
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Even before opening up this, I was 99% sure that the chieftain must be a Yoruba.
A wicked and selfish tribe.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by brandsoncharlie: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2022
omowolewa:
Why all these evidences were not rolling in before procurement
Why didn't you investigate to know.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2022
princdebola201:
Obj lost south west in 1999 to a Yoruba man, at least he delivered 30% votes in his state. In 2003 obj he cleared south west to make up for his loss in 1999.

The lizard of ubima have been on loosing streak. couldnt deliver 25% constitutional votes to APC in 2015 and 2019 elections
Because Ameachi wasn't the one contesting and he was rooting for an unlikeable personality in the person of Buhari...
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
South South done take Ndi Igbo slot again?
Igbo is a tribe,not a region or sub region.
Ameachi has never denied being Igbo,so Bleep off with your divide and rule strategy.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

So una still wan support Atiku..na still Fulani man o....smh!
A Fulani is 10x better than a Yoruba man.
The Yoruba is a wicked and selfish tribe.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by cliffypatt(m): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

If ameachi,obi or atiku wins let afonjas make noise,they will go to jail and miss their Amala for long

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Baawahala:

Thank you.
Very childish and stupid talk. Is your own tribe better? Very bitter, tribalistic and confused set of people.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Baawahala:

Thank you.
They just open mouth talk waaaaaaa no reasoning no thinking no common sense.
Na hin make Fulani don kill una finish.

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2022
princdebola201:
Obj lost south west in 1999 to a Yoruba man, at least he delivered 30% votes in his state. In 2003 obj he cleared south west to make up for his loss in 1999.

The lizard of ubima have been on loosing streak. couldnt deliver 25% constitutional votes to APC in 2015 and 2019 elections
Lol...obj cleared South West in 2003 make me laugh. You sound like it wasn't massive rigging.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by MrMoney55: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Sahara report and bribery is 5and 6 who takes them serious again in this country
ijustdey:
How Amaechi, Deceived President Buhari, Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use In Nigeria --APC Chieftain

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/03/how-transportation-minister-amaechi-deceived-president-buhari-procured-low-quality
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by ebufa: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Expect more attacks as Amechi has been confirmed to contest the Presidential election against poo poo old haggard hand shaking bullion van looter.

afonja going back to their nadeco 'opportunistic' opposition days! they have already forgotten that the same Amaechi gave them a brand new Lagos/Ibadan railway and a new lekki deep port! its looking like it will end in tears for tinubu and osibande!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by pacespot(m): 5:03am On Apr 04, 2022
I think I agree with this statement, because all the locomotive coaches i see in Nigeria tend to look archaic compared to the ones seen in other Africa countries even like Kenya and Rwanda.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by gracealonev: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2022
It means you need to learn Corporate Governance Basics.
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

Just my opinion sha.

modified
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by danngnews: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

Just my opinion sha.

modified

Shut up, we are serious here.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HitSong: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Politics Sha

Since you can't eliminate the man na o go after him name since you can't say he didn't perform

Fear Yoruba
I know frustrated OSU ipob jew pigs, children of hate will definitely bring tribalism into it.

That's why they are not progressing

That's why they remained marginalised

That's why they are filled with hate and pride, even amongst themselves...

Shame!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by jamesversion: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Lamasta:

So to you nothing is wrong with awarding contracts to his family members and cronies ba

Who is Amaechi's family members, slowpoke!!!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Coronavirus1: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Amachi the best minister he did a nice job
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Diligence: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Hey Guys,

You're now attacking Amaechi because of 2023...I see handiwork of Tinubu's psychophants.

Btw Tinubu and Amaechi, Amaechi is much better as a leader than Tinubu, nevertheless, we support candidates from NorthEast, NorthCentral or SouthEast...

SW has had 16 years of President, Vice President and Speaker

SS has had 6 years of President

Tinubu's selfish and indeed, inordinate desire is painting SouthWest in a very baaaad light as being insensitive to national integration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.