Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use (35912 Views)

FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi / NDDC Procured Rotten Food Items With N6.2bn –PDC / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by dat9jaguy(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2022
babajero:
So you mean insecurity against buhari is political and the same buhari is in control of every security apparatus, so what is holding him from blowing them up in the forest. Oh I am sorry, he can't because they are fulanis.

Na only you dey ask questions, na you still dey answer yourself. No be witchcraft be Dat?

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by tradepunter: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Expect more attacks as Amechi has been confirmed to contest the Presidential election against poo poo old haggard hand shaking bullion van looter.

You dy mind the old useless senile fool.... Only God know why the mumu wants to be president.... Country is rotten
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HRMK: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

So you believe the news ..lol ..this one no sabi anything politics.
OK OOO...MAN WEY SABI......MAN WEY GET MONOPOLY OF WISDOM....TIME WILL TELL.......
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Dapinski:

That's not the bone of contention. Rather the family thing is cited as another dubious issue about the company.

The main issue is that the company has nil requisite history of operation in the sector it wanted to secure a contract in.

Let's be sensible. Would you let your local car mechanic or supermarket cashier perform a c-section on your only daughter rather than insist on a qualified and proven surgeon?

Perfect answer to that 57upid original poster.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by deebrownneymar: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Mr I don’t like money has looted our common wealth through the rear door just like his counterparts
ijustdey:
How Amaechi, Deceived President Buhari, Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use In Nigeria --APC Chieftain

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/03/how-transportation-minister-amaechi-deceived-president-buhari-procured-low-quality
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Bluntemperor: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Report has been on fp, just a change in headline. Contents are same.

And they are preparing for elections of 2023- the Ministers and the governors!
-imagine Nigerians have been put in a terrible state that up till now we don't know the contents of the signed agreement with Chinese engineering company,even In their official language ( Mandarin)
- what is the total cost of these contracts and the coaches purchased?
- What has been achieved and has not been done and how long will the Chinese manage the Coaches and the maintenance?
God de o!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Musauzor(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2022
"They have already started urinating on themselves" and unquote

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Arysexy(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol yoruba apc urchins already shivering and attacking Amaechi even when he has not declared.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by uniquetechng: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

BTW, Amaechi giving a project to a company where the families are directors is no big deal for me.

As long as the work was done, then its fine, no be Dangote, DSTV and MTN suppose monopolize everything jor.
Govt should try and patronize these smaller companies to give room to competition and a better country

Just my opinion sha.

What is important is "was the job done?" yes or no?

modified
I didnt know about the company, I saw the thread but didnt read it
I'm sorry that I am not as jobless as u are, I don't have time to read every thread on NL, sometimes I read the title and skip lengthy texts
A company registered two years ago with N82m overturn handling N3.7bn contracts with no previous records of them handling even a contract of N50m , thats sure way to looting. If you dont see it then I am sorry to say you are part of the rot in the system.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by victorazy(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2022
tit:
Amaechi's friends are now his enemies

He never knew his so called friends, he will soon understand them better grin

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Onogiede(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Jackson105:

Irrelevant 5% region is locked indeed, like it was lock for Atiku. Go to hell with your 5% no one needs it.
illiterate reasoning, hope you aware the 5% region are the backbone to the entire country economically? Federal monthly allocation comes out there,.
God bless Nigeria
God bless NigerDelta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by RexTramadol1: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2022
If that’s true about Amaechi, he’s also a useless politician like most of them

FG business isn’t a family business, and infact it’s not a success to get these trains if instead of making movement easier it is bound to make early graves accessible

In my opinion, his ministry should be investigated and if what he spent on these trains can afford the digital trains, he ought to answer for his ineptitude even if it’s close, it’s not an excuse

Babs should also keep shut, he didn’t know these since about a year or two that Amaechi has been granting interviews saying these rails and trains are the best thing to happen to Nigeria alongside independence.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by OChimex: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Sahara don start.

BTW, Amaechi giving a project to a company where the families are directors is no big deal for me.

As long as the work was done, then its fine, no be Dangote, DSTV and MTN suppose monopolize everything jor.
Govt should try and patronize these smaller companies to give room to competition and a better country

Just my opinion sha.

What is important is "was the job done?" yes or no?

modified
I didnt know about the company, I saw the thread but didnt read it cos I didnt have the time to
I'm sorry that I am not as jobless as u are, I don't have time to read every thread on NL, sometimes I read the title and skip lengthy texts

Mentalities like yours are why your Leaders take you for a fool, because you settle for less and praise mediocrity in the name of "half bread is better than none" forgetting that money was made available for full bread × 10.

Take your time and watch the World cup stadiums built by Qatar, you will begin to wonder if Africans are worst than devil.

The same oil money, yet Africans are so stupidly poor.

If you check well, the money he quoted he bought those archaic locomotive cartons can buy lattest models of sophisticated train coaches.

Cursed Continent....
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by space9880: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Well I’m not surprised everything in Nigeria is low quality.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by GreyLaw(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2022
omowolewa:
Why all these evidences were not rolling in before procurement

Because it appears they are now aware they man wants to contest for the presidency and someone behind the scenes is trying to tarnish his image.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by GreyLaw(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

That tells you it is political they just want to spoil his name. I am a Yoruba man but I won't hesitate to give my support to Amaechi if he comes out to contest.

And if they are desperate to spoil the man's name, maybe they also sent the people who bombed that rail and killed people. Hmm... some of these Nigerian politicians are indeed devil incarnates.

I wanted to start a thread about how I believe the rail attack was planned and premeditated by people contesting for the presidency, but changed my mind.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by GreyLaw(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Y'all always want someone with a million years experience. Who gives the first chance then?

That's southern Nigeria for you. When Buhari was busy commiting blunders here and there with security, they didn't complain. Buhari appointed even some family members to high positions and they supported him. The same Buhari gave almost all the arm bearing forces to be headed by his core North brethren and these same Southerners saw nothing wrong with it. In fact, some of the appointments of the president were applied, as incompetent people were given positions they didn't merit. Now the same Buhari seems as though he wants to deviate from the arguable gentleman agreement with regards to the elections, then these same southerners come for the head of Amaechi; they lack the guts to reprimand the president.

Pray tell, did Amaechi purchase those locomotives today? Everything he did the House of Assembly approved. Most top dignitaries have boarded that train at one point or the other. In fact, the caliber of people who died in the attack shows that even the wealthy used the train from time to time. Now, all at a sudden, the trains are no more good. Now these Southerners are attacking their fellow because of their parochial interest.

Little wonder these old, dead and dying politicians keep raping and pillaging the country!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2022
HRMK:
OK OOO...MAN WEY SABI......MAN WEY GET MONOPOLY OF WISDOM....TIME WILL TELL.......
Oga I don't have monopoly of wisdom but you just don't understand political equation. Politics is not mathematics where one plus one is two.
If Amaechi comes out to contest tomorrow and Buhari and the so called cabal annoints him that is it! That is Nigerian politics for you, even his so called enemy will fall behind him. The political equation will change.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

That's southern Nigeria for you. When Buhari was busy commiting blunders here and there with security, they didn't complain. Buhari appointed even some family members to high positions and they supported him. The same Buhari gave almost all the arm bearing forces to be headed by his core North brethren and these same Southerners saw nothing wrong with it. In fact, some of the appointments of the president were applied, as incompetent people were given positions they didn't merit. Now the same Buhari seems as though he wants to deviate from the arguable gentleman agreement with regards to the elections, then these same southerners come for the head of Amaechi; they lack the guts to reprimand the president.

Pray tell, did Amaechi purchase those locomotives today? Everything he did the House of Assembly approved. Most top dignitaries have boarded that train at one point or the other. In fact, the caliber of people who died in the attack shows that even the wealthy used the train from time to time. Now, all at a sudden, the trains are no more good. Now these Southerners are attacking their fellow because of their parochial interest.

Little wonder these old, dead and dying politicians keep raping and pillaging the country!

You're very right. The North has always seen the discord of the South as its most powerful weapons.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Jackson105: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Onogiede:
illiterate reasoning, hope you aware the 5% region are the backbone to the entire country economically? Federal monthly allocation comes out there,.
God bless Nigeria
God bless NigerDelta

Back bone indeed, your region is been destroy everyday and you are talking about backbone, don't worry, you will soon learn your lesson
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Lamasta(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
jamesversion:

Who is Amaechi's family members, slowpoke!!!

Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HRMK: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oga I don't have monopoly of wisdom but you just don't understand political equation. Politics is not mathematics where one plus one is two.
If Amaechi comes out to contest tomorrow and Buhari and the so called cabal annoints him that is it! That is Nigerian politics for you, even his so called enemy will fall behind him. The political equation will change.
dat na why i say u be #mrsabi!so.if buhari choose am for apc,he don become president be dat!oda aspirants for oda parties go line up behind am!even de small veto wey buhari use to make adamu national chairman,we know how many members wey don comot for the party!man wit speciaj wisdom!ur welcome oo!!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
HRMK:
dat na why i say u be #mrsabi!so.if buhari choose am for apc,he don become president be dat!oda aspirants for oda parties go line up behind am!even de small veto wey buhari use to make adamu national chairman,we know how many members wey don comot for the party!man wit speciaj wisdom!ur welcome oo!!
You are going off point! Have a nice day.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by jacoik(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na the people wey carry out the attack be dis?
dat9jaguy:
Hmmm... Amechi is touted as Bubu's candidate, now he is being attacked from every corner.This shows this insecurity nonsense is political.
All you desperados orchestrating violence up and down, when una kill everybody who una wan rule?
Btw,even if the company is one man business, at least we would have someone to hold responsible if the contract had been approved and executed.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by babajero(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Na only you dey ask questions, na you still dey answer yourself. No be witchcraft be Dat?
I need to answer na, just incase if another reason dey.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HRMK: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are going off point! Have a nice day.
rather than admit ur mistake ur talking of going off point!u talk as if all the members must follow the choice of buhari!they will leave to strenghten the opposition!buhari is already on the path of destroying APC!!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2022
HRMK:
rather than admit ur mistake ur talking of going off point!u talk as if all the members must follow the choice of buhari!they will leave to strenghten the opposition!buhari is already on the path of destroying APC!!
From this your comment I can easily guess your age.With the little common sense that you have is it possible for everybody to follow somebody? Even Jesus Christ had enimies. We are talking about majority here....I told you in my first comment that you lack knowledge about Nigerian politics, this is the reason why I told you bye, I didn't want to have further discussion with you. Thanks!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HRMK: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2022
[quoteauthor=goslowgoslow post=111656499]
From this your comment I can easily guess your age.With the little common sense that you have is it possible for everybody to follow somebody? Even Jesus Christ had enimies. We are talking about majority here....I told you in my first comment that you lack knowledge about Nigerian politics, this is the reason why I told you bye, I didn't want to have further discussion with you. Thanks![/quote] UV BLOWN IT ALL!I DONT DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE THAT LACK MANNERS OR STRONG POINTS!THEY ALWAYS END UP BN INSULTIVE!THE TYPE OF YOUTHS BUHARI WAS TALKING ABT!IS IT MY DUTY TO GIVE U THE SIMPLE HOME TRAINING ON HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE?NO!I AV WASTED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME WITH U!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by Redoil: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
In the Zoo, everybody na Thief! Na to start to dey steal una selves remain! Redoil republic don dey attack Amaechi like say tomorrow no dey again!
wetin you dey call me for
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by goslowgoslow(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
HRMK:
UV BLOWN IT ALL!I DONT DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE THAT LACK MANNERS OR STRONG POINTS!THEY ALWAYS END UP BN INSULTIVE!THE TYPE OF YOUTHS BUHARI WAS TALKING ABT!IS IT MY DUTY TO GIVE U THE SIMPLE HOME TRAINING ON HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE?NO!I AV WASTED MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME WITH U!GOOD DAY!!
We're you polite? Go back to your comment you will see where you subtly insulted me. So you are more mannerless and rude. Go give yourself some home training first. I told you I can guess your age! You are a kid!
You have no reasonable point to give, you can't counter me You are only blinded with your hatred for people so you lack wisdom
I told you twice that I don't want to go into discussion with you so please keep moving. Bye for the third time.
Re: Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use by HRMK: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:

We're you polite? Go back to your comment you will see where you subtly insulted me. So you are more mannerless and rude. Go give yourself some home training first. I told you I can guess your age! You are a kid!
You have no reasonable point to give, you can't counter me You are only blinded with your hatred for people so you lack wisdom
I told you twice that I don't want to go into discussion with you so please keep moving. Bye for the third time.
GOOD DAY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.