Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Invest In This Business And Make Smart Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In This Business And Make Smart Money (138 Views)

How To Trade Like A Pro Using SMC (smart Money Concept) Trading Strategy / Book Club: The Smart Money Woman By Arese Ugwu- Episode Two (2) / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Business And Make Smart Money by sanyaoyega(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2022
Land banking is a real estate scheme in which parcels of land are bought and set aside for future sale or development. The goal of land banking is to take advantage of the fact that land eventually appreciates in value.
Why invest?
Given the state of crypto or normal Fiat currency and the tendency for it all to end in tears. Land banking is a great avenue to invest your funds and expect massive returns at a future date. Although it is certainly a long term investment,it is less risky to holding Fiat or even crypto. For example land bought in early 2015 in Ibeju-Lekki,now return a guaranteed 200% return in profit, this all resulting from the petrochemical refinery being build around the area.
I work as a realtor with GText homes, and you can buy land in Dubai, Nigeria,the UK and the US and you can expect as much as a 35% return on your investment in a year. There is also an option of buying a fraction of a piece of land or house, alongside 5-7 other individual.
DM me for your questions:08145704803.

(1) (Reply)

. / Degenarate Trades / Courier/shipping Website Available....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.