Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? (446 Views)

What Animal Is This? / Four Strange Animals You Thought Would Have Gone Extinct / 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? by Voldoz: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lions and tigers are MUCH bigger than a good number of people think. Seeing them in person really gives you a nice perspective. A decent number of people imagines them as slightly bigger than the biggest dogs which is very wrong. At their biggest they are grizzly bear sized. Speaking of their weight, length and height doesn’t do them justice, even though I knew their sizes perfectly well I was still shocked at how big they are when I first saw them in person. Even the biggest dogs look completely tiny next to them. Their heads are massive, their bodies are massive, everything about them is massive.

Re: What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? by dawnomike(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Voldoz:
Lions and tigers are MUCH bigger than a good number of people think. Seeing them in person really gives you a nice perspective. A decent number of people imagines them as slightly bigger than the biggest dogs which is very wrong. At their biggest they are grizzly bear sized. Speaking of their weight, length and height doesn’t do them justice, even though I knew their sizes perfectly well I was still shocked at how big they are when I first saw them in person. Even the biggest dogs look completely tiny next to them. Their heads are massive, their bodies are massive, everything about them is massive.
That year at Kruger park, South Africa... Lions are just too big to toil around with
Re: What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? by Voldoz: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
dawnomike:
That year at Kruger park, South Africa... Lions are just too big to toil around with

But it's true though I do overlook their size on TV mistaking them to be slightly larger than Dogs.

If they are this big I wonder how big a Hippo or Rhino will be compare to humans.
Re: What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? by JOACHINpedro: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Anaconda

1 Like

Re: What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? by Voldoz: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Anaconda

I hate those creatures good thing they are not over here in 9ja.

Mhenn for don cash out tire meat go reach everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Upwork Into Nigerian Bank At N520/$1 Instead Of N390/$1 / Unn Or Uniuyo / Police Arrest Man For Setting Master's Degree Wife, Brother-in-law On FIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.