Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought (4039 Views)

What Animal Or Object Was Surprisingly Bigger/smaller Than You Thought? / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by obafemee80(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2018
This fascinating collection was submitted to the Bored Panda website and showed the terrifying scale of a blue whale's heart.

https://www.boredpanda.com/how-big-things-really-are-comparison/

Salt Water Croc Is An Absolute Unit

The dump truck compared to a school bus

Gorilla's Hand Vs. Human Hand

This Is How Many Earths Would Fit Inside The Sun

13 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by obafemee80(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Eagle Talon Vs. Human Hand

Giant African Land Snail

Giant Leatherback Sea Turtle

Size Of A Blue Whale's Heart ,the size of a Ford Fiesta car

Bear Claws Next To Human Hand

2 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by obafemee80(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Titanic Vs. Modern Cruise Ship

Fully Inflated Horse Lungs

Humback Whale And Diver Shake Hands

If The Moon Was Replaced By Saturn

The Size Difference Between $10,000 In $1's And $100's

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by obafemee80(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
The Largest Tree In The World

Yao Ming And a Seven Foot Tall Guy

A Comet Compared To The City Of Los Angeles

Giant Oceanic Manta Ray

A Full Grown Wombat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by phr33man(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Ever8054: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2018
bros...I don't understand that earth and sun own...
Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by obafemee80(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ever8054:
bros...I don't understand that earth and sun own...

The SUN is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside it

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Ever8054: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
obafemee80:

The SUN is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside it
scientific lies...who go there go measure the sun...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by CAPSLOCKED: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ever8054:

ME. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Aldebaran(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ever8054:

See question ...

No, na me measure am grin

Do you think they are the lazy Professors you have in Nigerian Universities cheesy

You don't have to go to the sun...
From quora

"We can compute the mass (i.e how big) of the sun given the mass of earth, distance between the sun and earth and the gravitational force between sun and earth. The force of gravity between sun and earth is given by the following equation. G is gravitational constant, and its value is 6.67 * 10^(-11) Nm^2/kg^"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by ola12(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very nice

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Burchester: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Follygunners: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ever8054:

Ignoramus! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by MartinCorridon: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
....my dick ...... angry

PS - Just trying to be a dick (pun intended).

Nice thread obafeemee80 as usual, i look forward to yours, naptu2, explorers, royalblak007 threads.

Would be checking out boredpanda.com more, i like articles like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by OneCorner: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
LuciferCristi:

These holes aren't tight enough for me to insert my preeq inside, thrust & release.

I hate Blue Whales. angry

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by vickzie(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
na to carry those $1 bills enter wedding form big boy o

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by vickzie(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2018

4 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
That Giant African Snail na my best meat, bring it to me... yummy

7 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by courna(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
vickzie:
na to carry those $1 bills enter any traditional wedding form big boy o
abi na...

na that one sure pass

babes go just da eye you left, right, up, down, center
Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by dkronicle(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Difference btw black and whitw cock

3 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by dayleke: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by chloride6: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ever8054:

Go school you no go go grin

3 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Idrismusty97(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
I want this as a pet! cool

Besides that Saturn pic, Wouldn't the Earth become the Saturn moon and revolves around it? Isn't that how things in the universe works? The bigger objects usually have the higher gravitational pull and every other smaller objects near its obit becomes its so called "Satellite". Imagine a big planet like that near earth, Would we get Lighter or heavier? I bet on lighter.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by hardbody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Aldebaran:

See question ...

No, na me measure am grin

Do you think they are the lazy Professors you have in Nigerian Universities cheesy

That does not answer his question, who went there to confirm? The little i know about the sun is that if the earth revolved any distance closer than it currently is, the surface would be so hot that every stream or river will be boiling. So who went there and how to calculate how many times the earth will fit into the sun?

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Aldebaran(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
hardbody:

That does not answer his question, who went there to confirm? The little i know about the sun is that if the earth revolved any distance closer than it currently is, the surface would be so hot that every stream or river will be boiling. So who went there and how to calculate how many times the earth will fit into the sun?

You don't have to go to the sun...
From quora

"We can compute the mass of the sun given the mass of earth, distance between the sun and earth and the gravitational force between sun and earth. The force of gravity between sun and earth is given by the following equation. G is gravitational constant, and its value is 6.67 * 10^(-11) Nm^2/kg^"

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by hardbody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Aldebaran:

You don't have to...
From quora

[b][/b]

Lalasticlala

OK. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by Advans(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
some microFarad of capacitance be stored in a bottle cover but one hectare of land can't contain 1Farad
Re: 19 Things That Are Surprisingly Bigger Than You Probably Thought by meelorlah(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Really fascinating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Review Of The Beauty Of African Heritage By Essien Okoko / Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly / IMT: Enugu Govt. Approves N810 Million For Upgrade Of Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.