Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) (59618 Views)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
This one na canteen design na.

1 Like

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Same thought struck me
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Abujason: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Jeesus!
You call these houses?
What an insult.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Abujason: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Never in your unfortunate wretched and catastrophic life call me kid. It shall not be well with you and your generation. Thunder strike, bandits, boko harm shall wipe you and your generation including your family. Mad man grin grin grin

He will soon run to his moderators or change moniker to NairalandPoliceWoman to call for sanctions against you.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
This house for along PH-Owerri Expressway. The Government can do better!!
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
Hou not house.

Mehn the government can do better than this, very useless people.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by budaatum: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

I bet you don't know the gimmick of the APCheat fulani government...

All these are to score cheap political score if you don't know undecided

How much you betting?

I bet this political gimmick a cheap cheat to win votes that APC know how to use than all of the other parties that have produced presidents before now that did not know or bother to use it.

As for their being Fulani, more credit for rewarding those in Owerri who are not Fulani and who achieved something in Nigeria's name instead of rewarding non-achievers from elsewhere. That credit, more votes, makes the reward of their cheat gimmick even cheaper.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm happy the lies about south east being small have been bursted.
Many people who know owerri west will agree with me that half of it's land have not even been touched. grin

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by staga: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is very appalling. Is this what they waited 27 years for?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
Atleast dey get land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
The thing tire me ..I was thinking it was maternity ward.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?

Half bread is better than chin-chin, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Nikes(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2022
This people wise sha. Dem only snap d frontage. This estate that looks like a wasteland. Only those wey know this estate go know the rubbish wey Nigerian government don carry give these person
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by KingMack(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?

e be like village clinic..where Dem dey do abortion

1 Like

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by lagonovo: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Look! APCheat is a devellish-smart, devil-incarnate party who understand the games and are presently working on the moral psyche of the gullibles in this country to work on loopholes abandoned by other past administrations just to score political cheap scores. They have young machineries working for them in different areas especially in areas of sampling people's opinions (They have once given a company where I've worked a job like this, so I know what I am saying). APCheat know they can't fool everyone, but can only fool some selected few.
Good but you never answered my question?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Nikes(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:
I'm happy the lies about south east being small have been bursted.
Many people who know owerri west will agree with me that half of it's land have not even been touched. grin

Wait o. Is the SE not small before? Lekwé gi o. Using owerri west as a yardstick. If you ever travel up north, you'll know what land mass looks like. It takes many hours to just pass through benue alone...without traffic hold up sef
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Nikes:

Wait o. Is the SE not small before? Lekwé gi o. Using owerri west as a yardstick. If you ever travel up north, you'll know what land mass looks like. It takes many hours to just pass through benue alone...without traffic hold up sef

Forget story. They are approximately same.. not like that type of 'small' tag on south east.
Imo state is one hell of a big state. Can you exhaust all the corners of okigwe?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2022
naptu2:
Martin Okorowu �� �� @mr_okokobioko
https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1510617748522610689

I suppose it’s the thought that counts…
But I want to believe that Imo State can do better than these buildings that look like a Desmond Elliot public toilet. Darn!!
embarassed
>
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by deji17: 1:41am On Apr 04, 2022
post=111621147:

Thank you and God bless you.
God will judge everyone of us according to our deeds on earth.

God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Caseless: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
No!
As if una get this kain house for anywhere.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2022
General Sani Abacha
Felabrity:
Who was the president in 1994?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by subcbouy: 2:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Boko haram , banditry and Fulani herdsmen menace would end when Police, and the Military that worked for 35 years doing difficult jobs get the kind of benefit a Footballer gets for winning a 90 mins football match

Till then... Bon Voyage insecurity and men of the dark under world

PS: To the people lamenting on the structure... How else do you expect a Federal Government Low Housing Project to look like ??!

UK council homes and US Fed housing projects are not any better

You mean the houses are for rentage? Low cost housing for rentage is different from the ones giving to these men.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Endsarsandstopk: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
deji17:
But Buhari is the bad President. How many Presidents have we had since 1994? Put politics aside. Let your conscience be the judge.
them suppose stone you to death for saying this! Na because boko haram never hit you or your family members. Idiot, you still wanna praise buhari on this! Zombie. Ozuor
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Radiant01(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2022
I wanted to like the post, as I see say d like reach (419) grin..i leave am
Ebubu:
Na house be dis?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by naptu2: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Channels TV News report.

What usually happens is that members of such teams are given the chance to state what city they want their houses to be in. It appears that these former Super Eagles players selected Owerri.

The players are then given houses in the Federal Housing Estate in their selected city.

The Federal Housing Estate in Owerri was commissioned recently and this provided an opportunity for the government to give the keys to the players.

For those who say that they want a better view of the houses, this is your chance.

Channels TV has blocked playback on other sites, so click on "Watch on YouTube" in order to be able to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgLSGs6upc
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Nikes(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Broveens42:

Forget story. They are approximately same.. not like that type of 'small' tag on south east.
Imo state is one hell of a big state. Can you exhaust all the corners of okigwe?
Approximately thesame? You have no idea. I've lived in imo for years now. I've been to Anambra, Rivers, ebonyi and Enugu. SE will only look big to those who have never been to the north before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.