Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) (59626 Views)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Nikes:

Approximately thesame? You have no idea. I've lived in imo for years now. I've been to Anambra, Rivers, ebonyi and Enugu. SE will only look big to those who have never been to the north before.

What part of imo have you lived in ?.
You have no idea how massive okigwe is. You only think its small because of access to built up areas.

Even orlu has large untapped areas
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
naptu2
What's the basis of giving them houses?
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by deji17: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Endsarsandstopk:
them suppose stone you to death for saying this! Na because boko haram never hit you or your family members. Idiot, you still wanna praise buhari on this! Zombie. Ozuor
Cretin, you are senseless. Your life still has no meaning despite this gibberish. Oloshi. IPOB / ESN will soon finish you .
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by naptu2: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
charlsecy:
naptu2
What's the basis of giving them houses?

My answer will depend on whether you actually don't know the basis or you know the basis and have a problem with it.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
naptu2:
My answer will depend
I have a problem with the basis.
Re: Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) by naptu2: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
charlsecy:
I have a problem with the basis.

Oh, OK, then you should take that up with the government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.