Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,019 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye (2383 Views)

Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Donshegxy10(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I've read, re-read, search and searched but, I did not see where the title and the body of the thread said this government. All i was seeing was Buhari government so, what are you saying again?

the man was emphasizing his words so that you people will not quote him wrongly.

You said he exonerate osinbajo, which is a lie because throughout the sermon he did not even mention buhari not to talk of osinbajo.

What he said is that "GOVERNMENT THIS OR THAT", which osinbajo is part of.

Stop painting the old man bad as if he is supporting mr A and talking against mr B.

Check the video for yourself on youtube instead of reading what people want you to think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Maxymilliano(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
But the economy is in shambles already.

Buhari is just like a shoemaker recruited to fix a vehicle.
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Donshegxy10:

the man was emphasizing his words so that you people will not quote him wrongly.

You said he exonerate osinbajo, which is a lie because throughout the sermon he did not even mention buhari not to talk of osinbajo.

What he said is that "GOVERNMENT THIS OR THAT", which osinbajo is part of.

Stop painting the old man bad as if he is supporting mr A and talking against mr B.

Check the video for yourself on youtube instead of reading what people want you to think.

Alaye abeg no vex, do you mind pointing out where this government was mentioned in the thread because e be like sey I don dey get eye problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Oga abeg, what brought Eboes into the discussion because, Eboes were never mentioned in the title nor body of the thread, so, for the third time, what brought Eboes into the discussion?
Eboes brought Eboes
Na only dem waka come
I wonder why it triggers you
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Dyke15(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Driving gini?
Call a spade a Spade. He has driven us there already and stop beating around the bush. I don't know y most men of God re afraid of speaking the truth undecided
Tell dat idiot in Aso rock dat he has failed
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Gkemz: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
He's not driving us towards economic collapse rather we are already there. We arrived long ago during his first tenure.
Our mission is to stay alive because we are not leaving there anytime soon
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Donshegxy10(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Besides, why should he criticize only Buhari and exonerate Pastor Yemi Osinbajo?

You see the hypocrisy?[/i]

this is your first message i quoted, my point was that adeboye did not exonerate osinbajo like you assumed.

Adeboye did not mention buhari, he said criticise "this government", which automatically include osinbajo.

You call him a hypocrite when you did not listen to what he said.

PEACE .
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
I’m so happy that Adeboye is speaking out. His spiritual Son has failed the church and Nigerians too.
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by ThEGodFaThEr128: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2022
tit:
No more tithe and offering, ni?
Shut up
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:13am On Apr 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This man has no moral justification to criticize Buhari because, he was one of those that helped in the enthronement of these world major shareholders and distributors of sufferings, hardship and gnashing of teeth called Muhammadu Buhari and his boy, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.

Something I don’t understand is that if u make a mistake. You can’t correct it or what? Nobody knows tomorrow. A lot of people supported Buhari and are regretting it today. Except tinubu and bmc
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
You Okoros on this platform are something else.

The same Okoros that say this are the ones that would give up their lives for Atikwu, the Roman Catholic Bishop.

You peoples hypocrisy stinks. Adeboye is not answerable to any miserable Okoro. Get that into your head.

Spits.

Shut up! You should bury your head in shame. We are talking about matters of national importance and all you can think about is "okoros", and mindlesd tribalism.

With due respect, you are a pathetic excuse of a human being and an example of everything that is wrong with this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Newton2024: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Spandau:

Blame Tunde Bakare. He is the major culprit. I too is not a good man
Shame! Buhari is being used as the poster boy of horrible leadership at Robert Gordon University (RGU), Aberdeen, UK.

https://www.facebook.com/lawababatunde.sulon/videos/1906201312896326/?app=fbl
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by omenkaLives(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Skyview01:

Shut up! You should bury your head in shame. We are talking about matters of national importance and all you can think about is "okoros", and mindlesd tribalism.

With due respect, you are a pathetic excuse of a human being and an example of everything that is wrong with this country.
Your tears, very useless to me. Look for another shoulder Okoro.

By the way, how's the sit at home enforcement going? How many have been killed so far?

AchalugoNwa, any updates? smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Your tears, very useless to me. Look for another shoulder Okoro.

By the way, how's the sit at home enforcement going? How many have been killed so far?

AchalugoNwa, any updates? smiley

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by omenkaLives(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.
Hehehe. Your emotional blackmail won't move me an inch. You should know that by now.

Meanwhile, are you out strolling yet? I see Simon Ekpa's eyes on you. Step out and collect wotowoto. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Hehehe. Your emotional blackmail won't move me an inch. You should know that by now.

Meanwhile, are you out strolling yet? I see Simon Ekpa's eyes on you. Step out and collect wotowoto. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
I'm telling you the truth.
you know it
I'll force you to drink the truth
na me and you forever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by omenkaLives(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
I'm telling you the truth.
you know it
I'll force you to drink the truth
na me and you forever
We are waiting for your pictures. Abi na coward you be with plenty mouth? cheesy
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Lastmankc(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
You Okoros on this platform are something else.

The same Okoros that say this are the ones that would give up their lives for Atikwu, the Roman Catholic Bishop.

You peoples hypocrisy stinks. Adeboye is not answerable to any miserable Okoro. Get that into your head.

Spits.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by Chimaraymond455: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2022
The calamity you brought upon Nigeria, in the name of pastor, no sign of pastorism in Osinbajo he is just a tinubu boy.

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
We are waiting for your pictures. Abi na coward you be with plenty mouth? cheesy
[/s]
when will you condemn fulani herdsmen killing your people.
omenka why are you wicked against your people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2022
PLAYING THE SCATTERING GAME NOW LIKE A DISAPPOINTING RAT.
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2022
BUHARI IS A GANGSTER. HE HAS EXCEEDED A CULTIST'S STANDARD.
Re: Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2022
KEEP IT UP. ENOCH IS STRONGER THAN ELIJAH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Professor Of Everything That Knows Nothing. / Latest Updates From Reno Omokri / Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.