Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency (2340 Views)

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hadeylex: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders, let's brace up for tougher times if Tinubu is eventually sworn in as president. I know this may not go down well with some people, it is the gospel truth. This is not a prophecy of doom!

Don't expect magic from a set of people who have run the country incompetently for 8 years. Always remember that it is the same APC administration, just change of baton. My candid advice: begin to plan for the coming time now. If, by chance, things are favourable, then it is a plus to efforts already made. The foreknowledge of war does not overtake the cripple (Ogun awitele kí í pá aro).

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2023
After Short-sighted Obidients donates Nigerian presidency on a platter to Tinubu they have come to start warning us of hard times ,,I reject hard times in Jesus Name, I shall prosper greatly and abundantly under Tinubu presidency 🙏🏿🙏🏿

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by princepeter566: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2023
U think u are making sense not knowing u are getting mad bit by bit.
Symptoms of early stage of madness
SalamRushdie:
After Short-sighted Obidients donates Nigerian presidency on a platter to Tinubu they have come to start warning us of hard times ,,I reject hard times in Jesus Name, I shall prosper greatly and abundantly under Tinubu presidency 🙏🏿🙏🏿

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Felimax(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Very myopic set of clowns!
We shouted on top of our voices on this platform but they never listened.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Obiedun(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Tough time never last but tough people do.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:
O'boy where have you been? It's been a while. Person no see you at all for this election season unlike before. You PDP guys just allow Obidients overrun una for Nairaland. We no see una brake light at all!

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Hadeylex:
Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders, let's brace up for tougher times if Tinubu is eventually sworn in as president. I know this may not go down well with some people, it is the gospel truth. This is not a prophecy of doom!

Don't expect magic a set of people who have run the country incompetently for 8 years. Always remember that it is the same APC administration, just change of baton. My candid advice: begin to plan for the coming time now. If, by chance, things are favourable, then it is a plus to efforts already made. The foreknowledge of war does not overtake the crippled (Ogun awitele kí í pá aro).

Nigerian politics is not mature enough to be about Political Parties and their overarching ideology.

It is mainly about individual and their political leanings/ideology hijacking how Parties work and make decisions.

With that reality in mind, and with the results he has achieved as a politician, Tinubu is best placed to be the overarching influence over any ruling Party Nigeria can produce today.

They say in boxing that styles makes fights. In politics I think, where democracy is not deep and entrenched as is the case in most of Africa, then the vision and brilliance of the President/head of State supercedes talk of Party democracy that is actually an oxymoron when Party democracy functions in the opposite ay they do worldwide.

No race has greater capacity for self-deception than black folks and especially the African variant. I cringe when Nigerians talk of APC, PDP when the reality is that not a single Political Party in Nigeria, over the past 22 years, can point to central Party leadership ethos it abides and lead by all the time.

Truth is that APC was Buhari and his acolytes thinking from 2015 to 2023.

Same as OBJ and his crew of 'inner controllers' determined how PDP worked from 1999 to 2007.

Tinubu too gave Lagos his political identity from 1999 to 2007 and beyond.

Difference is that results bore out the fact Tinubu is best because his thinking has proven superior as it has had longevity and success beyond what other Governors and Nigerian Presidents have supervised.

Your prediction is therefore base on emotions and your own bias against Tinubu and not what evidence and proven reality shows us conclusively.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by drlateef: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Hadeylex:

Don't expect magic a set of people who have run the country incompetently for 8 years. Always remember that it is the same APC administration, just change of baton. My candid advice: begin to plan for the coming time now. If, by chance, things are favourable, then it is a plus to efforts already made. The foreknowledge of war does not overtake the crippled (Ogun awitele kí í pá aro).

I don’t agree with you OP. Tinubu is 100% different from Buhari and the crooks around him. You will be shocked. Tinubu is going to transform Nigeria tremendously. He is far more intelligent and experienced than Buhari. His antecedents are far better than Buhari. I can’t wait for his regime to start.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by theophorus(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Season of plenteous for me.

Talk your own.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hadeylex: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
drlateef:

I don’t agree with you OP. Tinubu is 100% different from Buhari and the crooks around him. You will be shocked. Tinubu is going to transform Nigeria tremendously. He is far more intelligent and experienced than Buhari. His antecedents are far better than Buhari. I can’t wait for his regime to start.

Well, until then. We shall see!

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hadeylex: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Nigerian politics is not mature enough to be about Political Parties and their overarching ideology.

It is mainly about individual and their political leanings/ideology hijacking how Parties work and make decisions.

With that reality in mind, and with the results he has achieved as a politician, Tinubu is best placed to be the overarching influence over any ruling Party Nigeria can produce today.

They say in boxing that styles makes fights. In politics I think, where democracy is not deep and entrenched as is the case in most of Africa, then the vision and brilliance of the President/head of State supercedes talk of Party democracy that is actually an oxymoron when Party democracy functions in the opposite ay they do worldwide.

No race has greater capacity for self-deception than black folks and especially the African variant. I cringe when Nigerians talk of APC, PDP when the reality is that not a single Political Party in Nigeria, over the past 22 years, can point to central Party leadership ethos it abides and lead by all the time.

Same as OBJ and his crew of 'inner controllers' determined how PDP worked from 1999 to 2007.

Difference is that results bore out the fact Tinubu is best because his thinking has proven superior as it has had longevity and success beyond what other Governors and Nigerian Presidents have supervised.

Your prediction is therefore base on emotions and your own bias against Tinubu and not what evidence and proven reality shows us conclusively.

I am always puzzled when people keep referencing Lagos as Tinubu's achievement. But, many fail to realise that Tinubu, just because he was a two-term governor of Lagos State, has virtually converted the state into his private property, enriching himself from the proceeds of the state.

Another thing: he runs his political dynasty using militants and thugs to win elections. He has thriven on this for many years now. In fact, this is how he has sustained his political spread.

I live in Osun State. I can tell the evils, backwardness and setbacks the state has suffered from the hold of Tinubu and the stooges he sent to govern the state. I am referring to Aregbesola and Oyetola. This is why when people realised, they voted APC out of the state!

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Nice2023(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Hadeylex:

I am always puzzled when people keep referencing Lagos as Tinubu's achievement. But, many people fail to realise that Tinubu, just because he was a two-term governor of Lagos State, has virtually converted the state into his private property, enriching himself from the proceeds of the state.

Another thing: he runs his political dynasty using militants and thugs to win elections. He has thriven on this for many years. In fact, this is how he has sustained his political spread.

I live in Osun State. I can tell the evil, backwardness and setbacks the state has suffered from the hold of Tinubu and the stooges he sent to govern the state. I am referring Aregbesola and Oyetola. This is why when people realised, they voted APC out of the state!

U are making a vital sense.
Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Mastersure: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2023
If at all, the supreme court sustains his criminal selection and the rape of democracy perpetuated by Inec, then Nigerian should get ready for TAX HELL as it is in lagos.

Because that is the only thing he knows and good at -Increment in tax systems motivated by stealing.

People who deosnt know Lagos, people living in Oshogbo, abiokuta and Kwara are shouting Lagos, but they dont know what people are passing through in Lagos, courtesy of him.

If at all, Nigerians should brace up for difficult times in all trials, with sophisticated and unsatiable excusses.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hopium: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Ameen Ya Allah 🙏
Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by 9jatriot(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please all responsible people should disregard what these agents of doom have to say about Nigeria. Nigeria will excel and will particularly be prosperous under Tinubu.

It was said long ago here: https://www.nairaland.com/7575037/nigeria-prosperous-under-tinubu-he

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hadeylex: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mastersure:
If at all, the supreme court sustains his criminal selection and the rape of democracy perpetuated by Inec, then Nigerian should get ready for TAX HELL as it is in lagos.

Because that is the only thing he knows and good at -Increment in tax systems motivated by stealing.

People who deosnt know Lagos, people living in Oshogbo, abiokuta and Kwara are shouting Lagos, but they dont know what people are passing through in Lagos, courtesy of him.

If at all, Nigerians should brace up for difficult times in all trials, with sophisticated and unsatiable excusses.

Exactly! Unfortunately, many don't see these coming. More/higher tariffs, import duties and consequently with their attendant effects on the prices of goods and services; suppression of voters and dissenting voices, human rights abuses and abuse of court orders, more lies about why the country is not working are some of the moments to expect!

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Hadeylex: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hopium:

Ameen Ya Allah 🙏

I dey look and I dey laugh
Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
to you tinubu will not perform because he belong to APC but PO will perform i hope you didnt forget he was part of pdp too,take this to the bank Tinubu will perform well and set a standards for new governance in Nigeria

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by JagabanBorgu: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tinubu's presidency, will be d best we have seen since 1999.
Know this and know peace.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Obiedun(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hadeylex:

Don't expect magic from a set of people who have run the country incompetently for 8 years. Always remember that it is the same APC administration, just change of baton. My candid advice: begin to plan for the coming time now. If, by chance, things are favourable, then it is a plus to efforts already made. The foreknowledge of war does not overtake the crippled (Ogun awitele kí í pá aro).
You don talk am

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by oskylabs(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Tinubu's presidency, will be d best we have seen since 1999.
Know this and know peace.
You say? grin

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by XY23: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
They've disappeared. What makes educated people reason backwards in the 21st century must be the 8th wonders of the world.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by AdesegunSanni89: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Tougher times for the OP and his entire family.
Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Newton2024: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Hadeylex:

Don't expect magic from a set of people who have run the country incompetently for 8 years. Always remember that it is the same APC administration, just change of baton. My candid advice: begin to plan for the coming time now. If, by chance, things are favourable, then it is a plus to efforts already made. The foreknowledge of war does not overtake the crippled (Ogun awitele kí í pá aro).
Your prophecy has come to pass. Tinubu is a terrible failure from start.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Ozinlex: 3:46am On Aug 19, 2023
@OP need to establish a Prophetic Ministry...!

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by 3pointsagree: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Op is God mouth piece

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by ogmask: 5:29am On Aug 19, 2023

Are you emotional too?
Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by oskylabs(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2023
drlateef:

Do you agree with the OP now? How're you faring under the regime whose commencement you were eagerly anticipating!?

How is it favoring you and your family? Please teach us, abeg! grin

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by oskylabs(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Hadeylex:

Exactly! Unfortunately, many don't see these coming. More/higher tariffs, import duties and consequently with their attendant effects on the prices of goods and services; suppression of voters and dissenting voices, human rights abuses and abuse of court orders, more lies about why the country is not working are some of the moments to expect!
Thumbs up, OP. Your predictions were spot on! 👍

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by drlateef: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
oskylabs:
Do you agree with the OP now? How're you faring under the regime whose commencement you were eagerly anticipating!?

How is it favoring you and your family? Please teach us, abeg! grin

Yes definitely!!! 2 months is definitely early times in his regime. In fact I just dreamt that Nigeria will be good under Tinubu today.

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by oskylabs(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
drlateef:

Yes definitely!!! 2 months is definitely early times in his regime. In fact I just dreamt that Nigeria will be good under Tinubu today.
And in 10 days, it'll be 3 months since he took over, but I'm hardly surprised by your reply. Can you say the same for millions of other Nigerians (from ₦195 to more than ₦600 in less than three months!!!)?

Re: Tougher Times Ahead With Tinubu's Presidency by Great2017: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2023
drlateef:

Is an heroin bagman who forfeited $460,000 not a worse crook than the crooks he has surrounded himself with?

You lot keep deceiving yourself in an attempt to launder the image of your paymaster.

I have only one question for you. What is Tinubu's source of wealth?

I read that you are now a dreamer and I would advise you wake up and face reality.

Moment Northern Elders Agreed To Divide Nigeria Makes Waves Amid Biafra Agitatio / Governor Wins Chevron Commitment To End Gas Flaring In Niger Delta / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61