Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? (5015 Views)

Best Funniest Whatsapp TV (please Manage To Join)��� / I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by Connected1: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Weyrey

I am buying Tstv soonest.

It was made by a Nigerian and it has alot of interesting channels too.

Nor be only Football person dae watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by Benwallt(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I'll say it's a typo but that aside, we also have to consider what DStv as a company is passing through in Nigeria right now, everything is damn expensive even banks, Airlines and billionaire like Tony Elumelu are feeling the pinch. The problem here is that our local competitors aren't serious about content creation hence they can't compete with DStv at all. Apart from that, we're stuck in the old era of one man business instead of transforming to global player, we end up running our businesses like local champions thinking we're the shit until push comes to shove. I heard how HiTv went down and almost wept for a company with bright potentials. People will still patronize DStv no matter what but if we frustrate them out of Nigeria, whoever takes over their assets will destroy the entity in seven years
Seven years is even too much with the crop of individuals we have in this country. In less than one year DSTV will be in debt and in comatose. HiTv would have liberates the market and DSTV would have getting used to their competition but you know what those guys at HiTv did with money, my brother, it was pure madness. I believed u know the jerk. Then, come TSTV, it couldn't put it's own house in order b4 inviting visitors. You see, DSTV sees themselves as the alfa and omega and it is rightly so because they are enjoying the market, the government can't regulate their activities. They will continue to do as they like and their is nothing we can do about it. Back then, 2001 them complete DSTV bouquet is 7000 naira. I don't think we can ever have indigenous company that can give DSTV a run except maybe Adenuga decides to venture into it the way he used Glo to break the market with Econet and MtN
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by dododawa1: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
DSTV will hijacked one lazy Nigerian to defend them on social media, nonsense,TSTV has EPL or not,it has come to stay.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by lied(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Live football is the biggest draw for Pay TV operators in Nigeria.
The more live football an operator can offer in its premium bouquet, the more subscribers it will attract.

I dont like football, so any pay TV without football is perfectly ok for me.
Less unwanted stations to scroll through.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by bularuz(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2022
This Op clearly works for Dstv
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by naijanaso: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2022
TSTV is the most unserious, most useless cable TV brand I have seen.

1 Like

Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by GreatAxeMan: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

Are you high?

Typographical error. I have amended it to read 2017.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by GreatAxeMan: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2022
That was a typo. I have amended it to read 2017.

foxxydude:
Op I confirm you are a time traveller since your news info is dated 2027
Op please kindly let me know the team that won Qatar 2022, world cup 2026, Champions league 2022 -2026 send me a DM
Thank you in advance
God bless you

Good luck. It's your money. When TStv eventually crashes it will be your loss.

Otuegbe:
Am going to buy it tomorrow, if you like kee urself

Randerl:
We are budgeting for 16 TSTV packages for cooperative and employees.

Provide your evidence to disprove me. Let's see who is really lame.

leofab:
Lame dstv propagandist.

Making an illegal choice will only make things worse.

Duru009:
The is a DSTV marketer....

Please allow NIGERIANS to make a choice, things are hard now please
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by MMWandali: 5:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Just to dey look dey observe
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by SocialJustice: 6:03am On Apr 04, 2022
GreatAxeman if you like dey blow grammar, this weekend I am getting my TSTV.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by Itsrm(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2022
lied:
I dont like football, so any pay TV without football is perfectly ok for me.
Less unwanted stations to scroll through.

There are many of them already. Makes me wonder what the noise about TSTV is all about.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by phemmyfour: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Nah only football we dey watch for TV?
But that's what they are using to do marketing, Deceiving people
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by Daddycoded: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Pele DSTV agent
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by samuelgodson(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Na to open tstv shop beside dstv own
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by suffering: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Tickle Nigerians emotionally and they’ll part with money. Don’t blame whoever does it, blame the average man.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by dayabiuuku: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Like for TSTV Share for DSTV
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by heniford2: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Akacollins7:
I think this op is sponsored by DSTV. Though their time is up
as in Rubbish DSTV
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Live football is the biggest draw for Pay TV operators in Nigeria.
The more live football an operator can offer in its premium bouquet, the more subscribers it will attract.

I prefer watching matches in bars. I like music on pay TV.
Re: How Does Tstv Manage To Continue Fooling Nigerians? by masterfactor(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
@OP not everyone buy's cable Tv because o EPL, me precisely bought TSTV because of documentary channels they offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix / 2017 Movies Too Watch Out For (photos) / High School Magical Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.