Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Instant Weight Loss(worldwide) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Instant Weight Loss(worldwide) (367 Views)

Top 5 Instant Weight Loss Products / Top 5 Instant Weight Loss Products / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Weight Loss(worldwide) by D77pro: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Reduce weight now within a week https://myclick-2.com/p/aJOh/TTLW/y1b1

Re: Instant Weight Loss(worldwide) by HimanshuThakur: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
I will recommend a weight loss belt, which will help you to reduce fat.
A electric weight loss belts are a garment that wraps around the waist and provides support to the lower back. It is worn by people who are obese or have chronic back pain.

The belt compresses abdominal organs, which stimulates bowel movements and can reduce constipation. It also helps to keep the spine erect and relieves stress on muscles in the lower back.

It is a device that is worn around the waist and provides electric shocks to the wearer whenever they eat or drink something that is not on their diet.

The first electric weight loss belt was invented in the 1960s by a man named Jack LaLanne, who wanted to help his patients lose weight. The device became popular in the 1980s, when it was endorsed by celebrities such as Jane Fonda.

There are many different types of belts on the market today, but they all work in a similar way. Some belts use an electrical pulse to stimulate muscles, while others use water retention techniques and vacuum therapy to produce weight loss results.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Identify This Blister Sore On My Hand / COVID-19 Jab Experience / Anambra Woman Receives Highest Award In Medicine From Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.