Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest (46776 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Winsolution: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sure Biafran Wailer, for someone that hates Nigeria so much, I wonder why you spend so much of your time on a Nigerian forum, ain’t there no biafraudulent forums out there for you salivate on?

Hypocrite Pharisee.
Idiot
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Cmanforall: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:
So you expect him to honour your nonsense invitation just because you are government officials? ?........ nonsense.

Cubana my guy..... nothing do you
One of the problems in Nigeria.
Why not obey law enforcement agencies? How do you want your country to be good without law and order?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by shimolv: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by 8stargeneral: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Useless efcc... When are they arresting tinubu
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Rolly22(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2022
clericuzzio:

Nice, the governor should as a matter of fact seize 70% of his entire wealth.. Someone with no tangible or serious means of income flaunting cash and exotic cars.

Even those who work hard for their money and are billionaires like Coscharis, Ibeto, And all others don't flaunt wealth.

Go and seize it na, How many of your politicians have they seized their assets? Na Envy Dey make most of una poor
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Mr Okechukwu was arrested because he is an igbo and he don't want to pay protection money... please why they haven't told us why they arrested Obi Cubanna or when is his trail going to start
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No I only read the nonsense you quoted Mr Biafra or death.
why is this biafra paining u so much, are they the cause of poverty in your family
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by amah4game: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Has Adammmoo been acquitted?... well let chief just declare he has repent... They would forgive him and even slap him with a political appointment...
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:
So you expect him to honour your nonsense invitation just because you are government officials??........ nonsense.

When you get an invite by law enforcement and you have nothing to hide, you simply clean up yourself and honor the invite with your lawyer. He should have done that. Coupled with his social media influence, this would have been a thing of the past already cos if na me, before I even honor the invite, I go don dey shout for my pages say I dey go see EFCC oo... Gather forces on my side. That was his mistake so don't say he was right not to honor the invite. Honoring the invite would have been his best strategy. Now they've arrested him like a common criminal. Many people who don't know him and all the things he has been thru b4 he made money will start calling him a fraudster.
As I dey like this, if EFCC do me the honor of inviting me, na to first clean up my phones and laptops, put some money in hiding, hire 5 good lawyers, make sure the whole social media is following the case with interest then show up at their office with the 5 lawyers on my side like big bss
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Dmacqh(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Why haven’t DSS , EFCC and AGF publish the names of the Boko Haram sponsors ?
Why haven’t any arrest been made since US gave them the list ?
So Chiefpriest is Nigeria problem .
Anyway , his political boss Hope Uzodimma will do the needful , and his man Davido will still check on him .
God bless Ndi Igbo . We shall overcome the hatred and envy . They will keep killing , shooting and marginalizing us , but we are trees planted by river side . The hatred is enormous. They keep on hating , we keep on prospering . For 3 weeks now , Owerri boys have been restless during day and night . EFCC now see Owerri as Cashout .
I know they are on this forum . I know they may be on my trail .
Funny they will threaten you with prosecution and corner you in one lonely street and extort you . Yesterday one of my brothers was made to part with 150k.
The other day they ambushed one of my brothers and took him behind Shoprite, Owerri , and did everything to find something implicating , it didn’t work , they start begging him to give them fuel money .
Boys have left their houses and sleeping in bushes . Everybody is afraid to drive his car .
Someday , boys will rise . Funny , I’ve even heard there’s fake EFCC in Owerri . Nobody can differentiate the real or fake ones , because their modus operandi are the same .
#EndSars will be a child’s play to #EndEFCC.
#LeaveOwerriBoysAlone.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
This is how Ipob is identified.

They're unruly to the rule of law

[s]
Sergio101:
So you expect him to honour your nonsense invitation just because you are government officials??........ nonsense.

[/s]
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by EmmyOD(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2022
A Samsung Galaxy A12 for sale at a price of 60K
If interested, call me on 08108387659.
MODS, make una no vex ooo, sakpa hold nairalander for here, lol
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Sergio101(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This is how Ipob is identified.

They're unruly to the rule of law

[s][/s]

What's your own identify angry
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by MideMrPossible: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
You arrested a socialite without addressing press? This is what happened when you have illiterate running the country, I don't expect less from a country that arrest someone and start looking for their crimes.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Segs24: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:

Oga trust no one.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by hollywater: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
This idiot that supreme court Governor is using to embezzle IMO STATE. I don't pity him. He join APC just to enrich himself.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by litaninja(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tracked down? This guy wasn't hiding before na.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by FireUpNow(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
If EFCC tracked anybody down, what's the big deal about it? It is their duty to do so no point in scoring cheap points and making it a big news
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Freebills12: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
buckeyemedia:
Bullion van money busybody because Lagos State complained to you ipobians that money was missing?

Only hypocrites cry more than the bereaved.

Is it IMO State that complained that their money is missing? Cubana chief priest, is he govt appointee or a politician? Don't you know his occupation?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by merry101: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Evidence u have against him is sketchy yet you made arrest. Can't you trail him for months to get clearer evidence? Werey efcc
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Akponmfet: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
ANOTHER BIAFRAN CRIMINAL,CRIME IS THE OFFICIAL PROFESSION OF BIAFRA PEOPLE.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Nktessy(f): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sure Biafran Wailer, for someone that hates Nigeria so much, I wonder why you spend so much of your time on a Nigerian forum, ain’t there no biafraudulent forums out there for you salivate on?

Hypocrite Pharisee.

After opening your mouths here, u will go home n be begging for garri ijebu. Not that this country is favouring you ooo, u can't just help to hear the truth.
I prefer to be divided than to remain under the leg washing set of people.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by clericuzzio(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rolly22:

Go and seize it na, How many of your politicians have they seized their assets? Na Envy Dey make most of una poor

I know you lack moral sense. So I wouldn't engage you
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Ikinternational: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Oga shut up... Instead of you to encourage your fellow drug dealer to involve in legit business, you are blaming the uniform men for doing their job.

Ode Omo.

Blah blah blah
Talking through your asshole
Stupid boy

Doing their job indeed.
Stupid motherfucker
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by bepositive11: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Maybe he is guilty after all

Sergio101:

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Spizzy1: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2022
See EFCC. PMB granted pardon to a state looter. State Governors that impovrished his state that elected him into power further into poverty with their massive looting of state Treasury for their personal gain.
No be blood money be that?
Money never worked for at all looted by public office holders, is worst than Yahoo and drugs pushing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Review Lockdown Relaxation This Week / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Innoson Vehicle Motors Presented To The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.