Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest (31208 Views)

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Stevyne: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Albara:
Almost all successful young Nigerians made their fortunes illegally. To be honest, the system left them little or no chances of succeeding. The government funny and the people are cunny angry sad
Bella

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Lovetoglory(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2022
DaInferno:
They won't arrest or question those who have bullion van go to their houses, neither will they arrest those who have millions rotting away in sewage

Look at you. Why are people so gullible? Is Cubana chief priest a saint? If he is found guilty let him face the full wrath of the law. Stop supporting nonsense
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2022
DaInferno:
They won't arrest or question those who have bullion van go to their houses, neither will they arrest those who have millions rotting away in sewage

The guy is even an Apc member and a special adviser to an Apc state governor.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by mapet: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Quiny32323:
When did efcc start investigating tax fraud in this country and how come it's only hustling boys are always in their net. All the politicians are guilty of this tax fraud also and guys should learn how to stay on the low because it doesn't reduce your money.
Silly takes!

Is tax fraud not a financial crime? The said hustling boys, how come they opt in part for money laundering and manipulate or don't pay tax?
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by mapet: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Fidinno:
The igbos are always targeted

then the igbos targeted should stay clean
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by InoGetJoy: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Albara:
Almost all successful young Nigerians made their fortunes illegally. To be honest, the system left them little or no chances of succeeding. The government funny and the people are cunny angry sad
Rubbish talk
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by InoGetJoy: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
This guy knew his ways are not pure and he was still showing off.

When the gods want to kill a man, they make him lose his senses.
una go just dey talk nonsense. If his ways no pure, isn't it up to the EFCC to find evidence instead of all this their rubbish "suspected"crimes
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Jealousy go kill una cheesy
SHINJA:
Nice one...lock the fat idiot in a cell and throw away the key...

Foolish thing.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by DaInferno(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Lovetoglory:

Look at you. Why are people so gullible? Is Cubana chief priest a saint? If he is found guilty let him face the full wrath of the law. Stop supporting nonsense
please leave me alone. Some of yall just come to NL looking for who to bash. Must you call me names?!

The point is, if they are gonna arrested self made millionaires, why spare thieving politicians. Let balance be exercised
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by DaInferno(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2022
shogsman:

Your backward mentality is laughable,so because they aren't arresting some alleged criminals they shouldn't be arresting alleged criminals right,the way you people glorify crime in your country is why you're in a shithole
[
Lovetoglory:

quote author=shogsman post=111632532]
Your backward mentality is laughable,so because they aren't arresting some alleged criminals they shouldn't be arresting alleged criminals right,the way you people glorify crime in your country is why you're in a shithole [/quote]please leave me alone. Some of yall just come to NL looking for who to bash. Must you call me names with thesame major y'all addressed me, I wanna say you guys must be very stupid as well

My main point is, if they are gonna arrest self made millionaires, why spare thieving politicians. Let balance be exercised

Am not celebrating or supporting anything. Have a miserable day y'all
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Realfrankie(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish thing.

Bad intentions
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Lightorder: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish thing.
you are fast running to your grave untimely by this kind of anger. Reason, the fat rich boy will soon be out to continue tormenting you without know that you exist
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by DonBenny77(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish thing.
Long overdue
Better late than never
Whatever happened to keeping a low profile
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
They said he invade tax so, DSS want to collect their normal tax...hahaha

Bad boy cubana chief you self suppose no know when to pay up your dues.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Thefxchanger: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Efcc be putting out half news and nairalanders be yarning dust due to ignorance...

Tax fraud and money laundering are both financial frauds committed by almost all business owners in Nigeria...

Tax fraud: paying below or not paying tax at all

Money laundering: a financial transaction scheme that aims to conceal the identity, source, and destination of illicitly-obtained money

Both terms could also be in form of cyber crimes...

Efcc hasnt stated if these crimes were committed locally or internationally as cyber crimes but most nairalanders are already assuming its a cyber related crime...
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by aspabay(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2022
DaInferno:

If you have evidence of money laundring against him, why not make it public, instead of crying like a spilt child
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Bigheart042(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish thing.
Jealousy want to eat this one up..
Envy of this doings..
Oga!...
This guy no fit broke again
Stop hating.
Poverty na disease
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by DaInferno(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022
aspabay:

If you have evidence of money laundring against him, why not make it public, instead of crying like a spilt child
lol...you read the post and my own comment before you the open your gutter to drop comment so?
Oga rest
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Mummyfour(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Dondar:
Omo happy birthday to me cheesy

happy birthday bro.
May the good things of life locate you today and always.

Oya do give away for this my prayers oo grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Ezehillary(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Foolish thing.
is he the cause of your poverty
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
I thank GOD for my life. Nobody in the world can say i duped them in anyway. I don't indulge in any illegitimate business, I don't belong to any secret cult. I Just want to live, affect my world, Die and live in paradise forever.

So help me GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Zionman24: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who's arresting those Fulani/Hausa Sons and Daughters showing off cars and private jets. One Niheria.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Mjpem23(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Albara:
And almost all successful Old Nigerians made their fortunes legally ?
Lol until you all learn that there’s no riches anywhere without carrying out illegalities.
Yeye Dey smell
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Mjpem23(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Quiny32323:
When did efcc start investigating tax fraud in this country and how come it's only hustling boys are always in their net. All the politicians are guilty of this tax fraud also and guys should learn how to stay on the low because it doesn't reduce your money.
FIRS will write them Petition to do so…
Mke wunna Dey understand how government works
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Quiny32323: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mjpem23:

FIRS will write them Petition to do so…
Mke wunna Dey understand how government works

Normally firs brings it to the public notice and take you to court and not efcc arresting you to investigate with no data.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Psalmistproject: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Let all their people in other states relocate back to their homeland. Then their land of the rising sun will happen.

Mumu so what you understand as secession is people isolating to themselves abi?
Maybe your people should relocate back to where they migrated from into Nigeria.
Igbos pay you for everything they use in your place.
If not for them, some of your people will not see shop rent, house rent, and land sale money to use become something meaningful.
But I know you don't want them to leave because you just hate them, you are thinking of how good it will feel coveting their assets.
Imagine, in this 21st century.
Buhari get hope indeed!!!
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Mumu so what you understand as secession is people isolating to themselves abi?
Maybe your people should relocate back to where they migrated from into Nigeria.
Igbos pay you for everything they use in your place.
If not for them, some of your people will not see shop rent, house rent, and land sale money to use become something meaningful.
But I know you don't want them to leave because you just hate them, you are thinking of how good it will feel coveting their assets.
Imagine, in this 21st century.
Buhari get hope indeed!!!

We are not asking for secession. There are less than 20,000 of my people in that land of baby factories. We stand nothing to lose if they declare their nation. Ours is that all their blodas should go back to their country. You can leave your women here, we have use for them.
At least no more sub-standard goods, baby factories, international drug trafficking. oh I forgot to mention. No more calling our land "no man's land"
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Albara(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Padipadi:
I made my fortunes legally.
Actually I know I ll be a billionaire one day

Amen to your prayers bruv! Although I said "almost all", so, there's an exception of the few young ones who worked hard and made their fortunes
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Albara(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mjpem23:

And almost all successful Old Nigerians made their fortunes legally ?
Lol until you all learn that there’s no riches anywhere without carrying out illegalities.
Yeye Dey smell

My assertion was made based on the topic. Cubana chief priest is a young fella thus, I cursored my assertion towards the young ones. Just because I didn't mention the old ones in my assertion automatically mean I exempted them, they (at most) are very much corrupt in all ramification. And yeah, there some who made their fortunes legally, so I disagree with your narrative that intertwined the acquisition of riches and illegality. Have a good day sire!
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Albara(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Rubbish talk

Show me your logical talk that made mine rubbish. Ogbeni, be constructive, no dey type anything wey pop inside your head dey give people.
Re: EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest by Dondar: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mummyfour:
happy birthday bro.
May the good things of life locate you today and always.

Oya do give away for this my prayers oo grin
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks / Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.