Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits (444 Views)

Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by Sadr: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
At the beginning of the current crisis in Ukraine, the West was happy and indeed making mockery of the choices of Russia Tanks and other older weapons. On their part, NATO was quick to send in some of their best weapons including tanks. The Russians are collecting these new and upgraded weapons to be studied.

4 Likes

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by blackboy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ohh really. What I read was that the tanks the russians brought in were air lifted and thus not heavy or thick.

NATO or should I say have been preparing for this war since 2014 when Russia first invaded and took over Crimea and some regions. That war was a massacre as the Ukranian army were massacred.

Russia has always been invading weak neighbours like Georgia and Ukraine. After the last Ukraine invasion the Ukraine army were revamped by US and properly trained. Russia came in to think they will crush Ukraine like in the past but it was a different war. No one sends his soldiers in to die to be tested or just to acquire weapons intelligence can get.

Many Russian soldiers died. Elite units almost wiped out. I doubt Russia expected this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by Mattswaggz: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's smart thinking from Putin

3 Likes

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by Mattswaggz: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
Ohh really. What I read was that the tanks the russians brought in were air lifted and thus not heavy or thick.

NATO or should I say have been preparing for this war since 2014 when Russia first invaded and took over Crimea and some regions. That war was a massacre as the Ukranian army were massacred.

Russia has always been invading weak neighbours like Georgia and Ukraine. After the last Ukraine invasion the Ukraine army were revamped by US and properly trained. Russia came in to think they will crush Ukraine like in the past but it was a different war. No one sends his soldiers in to die to be tested or just to acquire weapons intelligence can get.

Many Russian soldiers died. Elite units almost wiped out. I doubt Russia expected this.
Were you in Ukraine and you witnessed many Russian soldiers dying?

Dunno why some people will be speaking out thier opinion or what they've been brainwashed to believe confidently as if it's a fact..... SMH.
angry

6 Likes

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by joyandfaith: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mattswaggz:

Were you in Ukraine and you witnessed many Russian soldiers dying?

Dunno why some people will be speaking out thier opinion or what they've been brainwashed to believe confidently as if it's a fact..... SMH.
angry

No Russian soldier died. Smh
Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by Mattswaggz: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Not saying that no Russian soldier was killed.... I am talking about the exxageration here .

3 Likes

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by ken6488(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:

Same as Russia has been preparing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Sadr:
At the beginning of the current crisis in Ukraine, the West was happy and indeed making mockery of the choices of Russia Tanks and other older weapons. On their part, NATO was quick to send in some of their best weapons including tanks. The Russians are collecting these new and upgraded weapons to be studied.
You guys just wake up and type nonesense to service your ego. Russia is being messed and you are saying they are taking NATO best weapons, Please Which of the weapons? For your information, any weapon NATO is sending to Ukraine is never a classified weapon.
Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by VictorUSA(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2022
joyandfaith:

Forget that little kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by VictorUSA(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Sadr, you'r actually a kid.For now, focus on passing your Common Entrance exams and stop talking about what you'r clueless about.
Re: NATO Might Have Fallen For Russia Baits by epicure(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Do you know what's called media propaganda?
blackboy:

(1) (Reply)

Video Russian Special Forces Ambush And Destruction Of The UAF Patrol / Austria, Austrian And Hungary Accepted The Terms Of Payment For Russian Gas / US Passes Bill To Sanction OPEC Over 'price Collision'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.