Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fifteen Facts About Russian - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fifteen Facts About Russian (402 Views)

Things Anti Russians Won't Show You About Russian / Vladimir Putin Gets Corrected By Schoolboy About Russian History / 15 Unknown Facts About Russian President - Vladimir Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
1. In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.

2. A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.

3. There are over 500,000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.

4. 77% of Russia is made up of Siberia.

5. Russia has the same surface area as Pluto.

6. It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names, and locations unknown.

7. Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.

8. 25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55, compared to just 1% in the U.S., and Vodka is to blame.

9. Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.

10. Russian celebrate new year 2 times a year.

11. Russia's homicide rate is twice as bad as America's.

12. Russia's pipelines could loop around Earth over six times.

13. 77% of Russia is made up of Siberia.

14. Russia has nine contiguous time zones, more than any other country.

15. Russia sold Alaska to the U.S. for $7.2 million in 1868.

jara: A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by Mattswaggz: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Add Russia will be the country that'll spearhead the fall of West and their so called democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by Sirlancelort(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
4 & 13 are same, also #2 and your Jara are the same.

#12 though
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by mike8804: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2022
What about adding these:
Russia never had or involved in black slavery
Russia never colonised or exploits any Africa country.
Russia never involved in the share and exploitation of Africa resources during Berlin conference. Etc

While my Africa brothers are supporting their slave masters over the centuries, it made me wonder what an African scholar said... 'if am fighting the whites for the rights of my Africa brothers I have to use one hand so I can use the other hand to protect myself against my Africa brothers attacks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by sunboy(m): 5:08am On Apr 04, 2022
hamouston91:

1. In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.

2. A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.

3. There are over 500,000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.

4. 77% of Russia is made up of Siberia.

5. Russia has the same surface area as Pluto.

6. It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names, and locations unknown.

7. Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.

8. 25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55, compared to just 1% in the U.S., and Vodka is to blame.

9. Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.

10. Russian celebrate new year 2 times a year.

11. Russia's homicide rate is twice as bad as America's.

12. Russia's pipelines could loop around Earth over six times.

13. 77% of Russia is made up of Siberia.

14. Russia has nine contiguous time zones, more than any other country.

15. Russia sold Alaska to the U.S. for $7.2 million in 1868.

jara: A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.

When are you moving to Russia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by joyandfaith: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Mattswaggz:
Add Russia will be the country that'll spearhead the fall of West and their so called democracy.

Go and I ask your parents how people lived during military regimes in Nigeria.
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
sunboy:

When are you moving to Russia?

Immediately the US falls.
Don't be biased, I posted about Russia doesn't means I hate the US. Russia is a nice country, only the leader of the day can defame it image. Do you know that during Harry S Truman presidency , the US was under a "dictatorship", just like Russia. And do you also know that Russia under Mikhail Gorbachev was like US of today, and was a very strong ally of the US.
Learn to reason like a white man. At the end of all this thing, they know what they are doing. In the next 50 years there won't be Russia and US issue any more. Can't you learn from Germany, Italy and Japan that were against the US?
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Sirlancelort:

#12 though
grin
Sirlancelort:

#12 though
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mattswaggz:

All government are not perfect but democracy is the best. Only that it is not Suitable for any nook and cranny of the world. i.e . Nigeria or the Middle East
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
joyandfaith:

Go and I ask your parents how people lived during military regimes in Nigeria.

Less inflation and less corruption. Also zero puppetry to Western or Eastern powers.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by Mattswaggz: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
hamouston91:

All government are not perfect but democracy is the best. Only that it is not Suitable for any nook and cranny of the world. i.e . Nigeria or the Middle East

I didn't say democracy is wrong and neither will I kick against democracy at any given point in time.... You'll realize I said "their so called democracy" because they use it as a tool to get what they want and also it only exists to favour them alone,, they don't care about democracy when it comes to others.

If they'll practice democracy in truth and no form of double standard then I would have been support the West and would love to see them succeed in their quest to democratize the globe.... But it's not the way it seems to be. cry
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by sunboy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
hamouston91:

Immediately the US falls.
Don't be biased, I posted about Russia doesn't means I hate the US. Russia is a nice country, only the leader of the day can defame it image. Do you know that during Harry S Truman presidency , the US was under a "dictatorship", just like Russia. And do you also know that Russia under Mikhail Gorbachev was like US of today, and was a very strong ally of the US.
Learn to reason like a white man. At the end of all this thing, they know what they are doing. In the next 50 years there won't be Russia and US issue any more. Can't you learn from Germany, Italy and Japan that were against the US?

Just wishing for a country to fall, I mean the greatest country on this planet to fall is hating on them. Don’t take that back, that’s pure hatred. We are all humans, learn to accept everybody irrespective of our differences. Stop wishing people’s downfall. It’s so dumb.
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2022
sunboy:

Just wishing for a country to fall, I mean the greatest country on this planet to fall is hating on them. Don’t take that back, that’s pure hatred. We are all humans, learn to accept everybody irrespective of our differences. Stop wishing people’s downfall. It’s so dumb.

My statement about their fall is Ironical. Of course, the day the US falls is the day the world will cease to exist. Which means it is pretty impossible.
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by hamouston91(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Mattswaggz:

I didn't say democracy is wrong and neither will I kick against democracy at any given point in time.... You'll realize I said "their so called democracy" because they use it as a tool to get what they want and also it only exists to favour them alone,, they don't care about democracy when it comes to others.

If they'll practice democracy in truth and no form of double standard then I would have been support the West and would love to see them succeed in their quest to democratize the globe.... But it's not the way it seems to be. cry

isoright
Re: Fifteen Facts About Russian by sunboy(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2022
hamouston91:

My statement about their fall is Ironical. Of course, the day the US falls is the day the world will cease to exist. Which means it is pretty impossible.

Then stop screaming and wishing for America to fall then. Nothing ironic as that sounds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Called President Joe Biden "Vice President" During His Speech / The World's Most Powerful Nuclear Missile Is A Russian ICBM Nicknamed 'satan. / NATO To Welcome Nordic Members As Ukraine Pushes Back Russian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.