Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life (14320 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by xukwaa: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
You lied sir! You will not only lose, but your evil party will fail woefully at the poll. Just wait and see. APC is not a good product for Nigeria. You can not convince Nigerians again to vote for a party that has failed in all areas.
Your opinion here will not in any way convince the millions of Nigerians out there.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by OBoy50: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy
Ancestoralisms

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by 4tomandchi: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Sarkin Mayu has spoken. "Mayen Keffi"
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by micflo28(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2022
It’s okay to justify your salaries and allowances but it’s not okay to speak for the generality of Nigerians. Sir, Your party will lose come 2023 because of Buhari’s failure.

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Vikynas: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Capital Fool all you bloodsuckers care is politics not even the citizens life
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by nnamdi640: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubu a muslim and the vice also a muslim, if you use that mixture, Oga you will not alone lose but you and you fellow will be kicked out of power except you have a plan to rigged the election.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Nchenches: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
If APC wins the 2023 presidential election, that means what we have in Nigeria as humans are dimwitted.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Lioness101(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Be ready for the greatest shock of your life.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by ume1000: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
this was how Buhari followers started

Truly Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Nchenches: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So your usual mention of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is what you get as campaign mantra for Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Foolishness.
There are as many Sunday Igbohos and Yoruba Nation members in Yoruba land, as there are the Nnamdi Kanus and Igbos in Igboland.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Eastcaostboy: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Gadaluck(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol, e go clear u weller this time around. Una want carry una retrogressive leadership smother all of us.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by PStacks(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2022
E go shock you
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Jackbaur88: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
This was how Vincent Obulafo the former
chairman of the PDP boasted that PDP will rule Nigeria for 60 years.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by 8stargeneral: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
And u HV failed already
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Advancedman(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2022
JAMO84:
I want APC to win, but Nigerians should not be taken for granted, citizens have a mind of their own. If Nigerians don't want APC beyond 2023, so be it.

YOU'VE NEVER LOST BEFORE, BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME

God hate the proud.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by MaxwellJnr1: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Let's wait and see now...
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Oshodipikin: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
All of what Obj did (debt relief +savings) was strangled by Jonathan, but murdered, destroyed & buried by this recklessly extravagant govt of Buahri. Yet this thief is here telling us he is winning for APCheat again. OBJ was everywhere begging for debt reliefs until all our foreign debts was brought down to about $1.8 billion. Yar'adua borrowed about $1.5billion making a total of about $3 billion. Jonathan added about $3.9 billion taking our total debt to approx. $8 billion 2015.

Don't get me wrong, OBJ govt. was no saint.

From 2015 to date, Buhari alone has borrowed x3 of what OBJ left + what Yar'adua borrowed + what Jonathan borrowed. This attached pictures says alot. The funny thing is that some of these loans are borrowed to pay salaries of workers, finance the extravangance lifestyle of our senators & HoR, and to pay fuel subsidy. Please NOTE that only a small proportion of this loan is tied to meaningful dev. projects, a larger proportion is what you see them stealing, supervised by the minister of finance and Emefiele.

The moment Nigerians raised eyebrow, the auditor general office was engulfed in fire and all the audit documents and trails gone up in wild fire. That's Naija for you. All the children they claimed to have fed during Covid-19 lockdown, all the N5000 trader monies and the Npower's audit docs are gone.

So, in 2023, before you collect that N5000 to vote these criminals, THINK FIRST about the future of your children. Some of these loans have tenure of 20-30 years.

This picture should help the sensible ones in making informed decision in 2023. Courtesy Debt Management Office.

Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Lovetoglory(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
You lied sir! You will not only lose, but your evil party will fail woefully at the poll. Just wait and see. APC is not a good product for Nigeria. You can not convince Nigerians again to vote for a party that has failed in all areas.

Cry cry baby! You only shouting on social media when you don't even have a pvc to confirm your thrash. Continue to wail like fowl, until election day when those at the grassroot come out en mass to vote massively for APC. The party you are criticising cannot even hear you. The only people they see are those at the grassroot and they know how to play their game very well. I am 100% sure that you will not vote in the next election. Okpa!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Soulsymbol99: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
There is a first time for everything
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Na dem....not because the candidate is people's choice
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by InoGetJoy: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
On May 29, 2023, ipob will be like
IPOB lives rent-free in your head. You're suffering from stupidity-induced delusions that's why you see IPOB everywhere and in everything. IPOB will keep tormenting you until you get sense, which might never happen
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by lukaino(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Did i hear you say Apc wants to sustain Buhari's legacy of suffering Nigerians?
God forbid!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
And if you come loose, na underworld be that for you grin Wetin person no go hear for this SHITHOLE!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Emmyviva: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Oga Chairman sir,, There is always first time for everything though
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by orumba(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Ode!
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by press9jatv: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
You will lost woefully in 2022/2023 governorship election in Ekiti and Osun State and also in 2023 general elections.
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by Foreseer: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
cool
This your lord young here ooh undecided
Re: Adamu Adamu: APC Will Win In 2023 Because I Have Never Lost In My Life by greypencils: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Dear people, we are nothing but a game to be played to these guys, a fucking game. Take any politician serious at your own risk. Fucking psychopaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Stays Aloof As Aspirants Battle For APC Ticket / Senator Olamilekan Adeola Affirms Support For Bola Tinubu (Video) / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.