Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style (40415 Views)

Grandma Celebrates 70th Birthday With Awesome Photos / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by omoredia: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anybody buying presidential forms for 40m, 20m or even 10m either from his pocket or lying that people bought it for him do not have the interest of the common at heart.

#supportomoredia4president2023

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by jimtemi1: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
EmptyGarden:
E be like say I go rescue this girl o. undecided
from what if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cholls:
My brother thanks for applying. Please kindly join the long queue
grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Goalnaldo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
If like me, you missed investing in Bitcoin when it started, no need to cry over spilt milk any longer. Here's another opportunity to change your financial fortunes in the next few years. This coin is giving away 6000 tokens to new users. All you have to do is do some simple tasks and it would be credited to your wallet. I have participated in airdrops in the past and none credited my wallet except this.
Screenshots are below. Please don't sleep on this.

Start your journey here https://tdotme/New_3AM_Airbot?start=r0607493006
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Happy Birthday Grandma, such uncommon grace.

Hello Investors, either you are home or abroad.

Here is opportunity to increase your wealth by N2million value appreciation within one week.

Buy Treasure Hilltop Estate now at AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

Current Price:
Full Plot - 8million
Half Plot - 4million

From 7th of April the price will increase to
Full Plot - 10million
Half Plot - 5million

Make 1million initial deposit and spread the balance for 6 months.

Tittle: C of O.

It has good road network with easy access from Ikeja, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba and so on.

If traveling or coming into Nigeria from abroad, the Estate have smooth access from Muritala International Airport at Ikeja.

For more information, enquiry and payment details, Call: 070- 11333155.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhR268aWiE

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Eazy is really looking confused there.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Bouncing2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
That her picture with her granny.
Man, she was very beautiful then.... she's normal now
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by RPG2020(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
EmptyGarden:
E be like say I go rescue this girl o. undecided

She get problem?
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by jgbemson1: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Their Family did not do anything in Epe despite that they are rich .

If not for Abode akinwunmi that developer EPE

post=111628729:

Point of correction to Dj Cuppy, Noforija isn't Epe. It's a town in Epe local government.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jostoman: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

From God nah since you can't read
grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jostoman: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Happy birthday to you Grandma, God bless your new age ma.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mr eazi and following temi like an errand boy, that boy would never get married to temi if he likes let him not get sense on time, temi would be married of to a rich man son to raise the influence of the family somebody

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by tollyboy5(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Point of correction to Dj Cuppy, Noforija isn't Epe. It's a town in Epe local government.
Theyre are from noforija doesn't meant the party was held there. The party might be at Epe

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mr easy the Gold Digger
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by tollyboy5(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
jgbemson1:
Their Family did not do anything in Epe despite that they are rich .

If not for Abode akinwunmi that developer EPE

I don't think you're correct about that. Micheal otedola was a governor from Epe and ruled for a year.
Any little thing he dis was enough
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Exkandayee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cholls:
Queue longoooh
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
I think I need d other otedola daughter undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cholls:
waaaaaaaath?

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by tuzle(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Not hating on tinubu, but the grandma looks healthier than tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Danmboss(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

This cupppy of a baby girl go sweet
Where you de All this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
dedonfranco:
Congratulations to Her....Everything She has asked God....Good Health, Long life, Rich....Etc. God has answered

Wonderful Family
As in ehnnnn!!!! When God blesses one, everything will be sooooo perfect!!!! God is to be praised!!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by promzy555(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Where Is ur broda, sister Gelato. No one is proud of him abi?
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by NoGirlfriend: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Grandma wey strong pass Tinubu
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Kaymansion(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mr Eazi is now verified family member, this guy has made it

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jaqenhghar: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Belike say Mr Eazy don turn adopted son and Heir apparent to Otedola's $1.8 billion USD dynasty

God don bless am Zagadat....

Happy birthday to mama, former Lagos unofficial first lady

Then you dont know how the rich move . You go follow them catch cruise and thats where it all ends. One kobo you no go see

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Mooh247: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Then you dont know how the rich move . You go follow them catch cruise and thats where it all ends. One kobo you no go see

Forget that thing . If he knocks Temi up and gives birth to a Son he is officially part of the family... Plus he has a degree in Oil and Gas related field . Naso my guy take turn Millionaire oo
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Saviourfresh: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Money is good, see how grandma is looking happy. Happy Birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
DJ Cuppy dress at her granma Lady Doja Otedola looklike NURTW uniform.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jaqenhghar: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Forget that thing . If he knocks Temi up and gives birth to a Son he is officially part of the family... Plus he has a degree in Oil and Gas related field . Naso my guy take turn Millionaire oo
Like I said You clearly dont know how the rich move. So what if he knocks her up. So what if he has a degree in oil and gas related field?
They will simply take care of the grandson and leave money in the name of the grandson till when the child is an adult with terms and conditions.

The only thing you will benefit is you wont worry about using your money to pay school fees or for health related stuff. No one will give you a dime.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Kayw4re(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

From God nah since you can't read

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.