Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style (40442 Views)

Grandma Celebrates 70th Birthday With Awesome Photos / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
And where is her brother They are not proud of that one

Dem say if you allow a madman to bury his mother, he might use his mother legs to prepare pepper soup
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Birminghamvirgo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Point of correction to Dj Cuppy, Noforija isn't Epe. It's a town in Epe local government.

Bros, why you dey contradict urself... Y na?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by niggadee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
See ijebu people dey flex
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by HernanCortes: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
EmptyGarden:
E be like say I go rescue this girl o. undecided

You go surprise say she no go even look ya side
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by ImoleNaija: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cholls:
My brother thanks for applying. Please kindly join the long queue

The queue long no be small o

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Birminghamvirgo:

Bros, why you dey contradict urself... Y na?

How did I contradict myself? Noforija isn't Epe town simple!
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by oyithemilkman: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
I love DJ cuppyso much.if I talk them say na because of her papa money.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Pastorsmile: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
And My main man, Asiwaju is 55 years old!!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by KILLAMOUTH: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Go Alpha Microcommunications just launched their investment platform

buy plans:
N3000plan and get paid N300 for 90days

N5000plan and get paid N525 for 90 days

N10000plan and get paid N1100 for 90days

get N500 registration bonus if you register with the link below..

https://www.go-alpha-ng.com/?f=673812
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
jgbemson1:
Their Family did not do anything in Epe despite that they are rich .

If not for Abode akinwunmi that developer EPE

Are they the government? It's not their duty
At least all the streets where the old grandma leaves are neatly tiled
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by minasu190: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Her birthday supose loud pass obi cubana mama burial,celebrate your mom while she is alive.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Like I said You clearly dont know how the rich move. So what if he knocks her up. So what if he has a degree in oil and gas related field?
They will simply take care of the grandson and leave money in the name of the grandson till when the child is an adult with terms and conditions.

The only thing you will benefit is you wont worry about using your money to pay school fees or for health related stuff. No one will give you a dime.
He no know how the thing goes cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Hausa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Like I said You clearly dont know how the rich move. So what if he knocks her up. So what if he has a degree in oil and gas related field?
They will simply take care of the grandson and leave money in the name of the grandson till when the child is an adult with terms and conditions.

The only thing you will benefit is you wont worry about using your money to pay school fees or for health related stuff. No one will give you a dime.
Thought they were married.
They're not?
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cheesy
Congrats.
LIKE, if you wish to attain 90years.

Where did mama like on nairaland before she attained 90?
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by cybriz82(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Point of correction to Dj Cuppy, Noforija isn't Epe. It's a town in Epe local government.

Point of correction there is nothing like town in epe...epe na epe...one thing I so much like about epe na those old skull house n windows plus so many old people that do sit outside all day to receive fresh air ....
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by delzbaba(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Where is cuppys mum she's missing here

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
cybriz82:

Point of correction there is nothing like town in epe...epe na epe...one thing I so much like about epe na those old skull house n windows plus so many old people that do sit outside all day to receive fresh air ....

Guy, I'll argue with you no further. I schooled in Epe and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Aaay: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by KingDash: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Just kidnap one person for one of him kids, poverty no fit meet your generation for ions
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jaqenhghar: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Hausa:
Thought they were married.
They're not?
They are engaged I believe but even if they were married it doesn't mean anything

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by Jaqenhghar: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2022
NewSoul:

He no know how the thing goes cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Honestly. He believes riich man will just transfer all his wealth to the guy because he has gotten the daughter preganant. I say our people dont know how the world works
Re: Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style by SugarGirl44(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Are they the government? It's not their duty
At least all the streets where the old grandma leaves are neatly tiled

He's not the government truly but dangote that left Kano and built his refinery in Epe is bringing more development to the town despite him not being d govt or an indegene.
What stops otedola from building a factory that the people of his town would benefit from?
It's going to be a win-win for him rather than dying (may he attain old age, amen) and leaving all the money behind for cuppy to be buying her rubbish dj equipments and pink wigs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya’s Daughter, Emmanuela's 4th Birthday Is Today / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Davido, Dbanj, Maleek Berry, Sina Rambo, Bred & Adewale In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.