Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) (1929 Views)

Yemi Alade Reveals Why Angelique Kidjo Won At The 64th Grammys / Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna, Tems Get Grammy Nominations / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBvbrEopQe8

Nigerian afrobeats superstar, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has lost at the 64th Grammy Award in best World Music Album category.

The iconic singer, songwriter, and performer was nominated in two different categories at the 2022 Grammy Awards, being Best Global Music Album and Best Global Music Performance at the 2022 Grammy Awards.

The Grammy Awards is arguably the biggest night in the music industry every year, as the creme de la creme come together to reward the efforts of the best talents of the year in review. It was held today, March 3rd 2022, at the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2022
More reactions ���

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by ValCon888: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
The moment I saw Angelique Kidjo on the same nomination, I knew there was no hope for any other artiste for that category.

Without being biased, her music is on another level.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by slawormiir: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid should not give up

I can bet my balls he is gonna grab that award in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by zang: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
This post no suppose to concerns Nigeria
Nigeria is a DEAD Country
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by illicit(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Bigwiz Machala Babanla

cool
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by jendhorlee(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2022
E choke
Choken't it? grin
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
zang:
This post no suppose to concerns Nigeria

Nigeria is a DEAD Country
No country in Africa is gallant as Nigeria.

Music A1.

Education zero

Electricity zero.

Terrorists and bandits A1.

Kidnapping A1

Ritualists A1.

Skull mining A1

Yahoo yahoo A1

Drugs pushing A1

Nigeria is not a dead country is a swagger nation tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol. Make Wizkid Fans Use Their Full Chest Collect The Shenking Today. Cause They Did Same To Burna And His Fans In 2019.

The One Wey Dey Muss Me Na Davido Fans grin

Someone Said,
"Barren Woman Dey Laugh Say Mother Of One Get Miscarriage" grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by FirstSon01: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
I don't know why people are surprised everyone else apart from wizkid's fans are happy he lost.

The same people that went to thrash Davido on the official Twitter page of FIFA. Same people that troll his endorsements out of pure jealousy. Lmao. Una me see something grin grin grin
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Dankovich1: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Nobody go die if we support everybody

Baskemouth 2022
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:
Lol. Make Wizkid Fans Use Their Full Chest Collect The Shenking Today. Cause They Did Same To Burna And His Fans In 2019.

Someone Said,

She come forget say she herself never born any

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by festacman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by franklingud(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
My question is

What is wizkid singing that he should win a grammy award

What message are his songs passing

Answer yourself that question.
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by We4all: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
franklingud:
My question is

What is wizkid singing that he should win a grammy award

What message are his songs passing

Answer yourself that question.

The people who have won in the past, what impact did the lyrics have on you?

1 Like

Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Aidejay(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

She come forget say she herself never born any
Make she carry belle first grin
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Aidejay(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
franklingud:
My question is What is wizkid singing that he should win a grammy award What message are his songs passing?? Answer yourself that question.
With All the lyrics Seun Kuti, Femi Kuti, Fela, Bob Marley, Sia sing they haven't won 1 single Grammy. What does that tell you?
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by ukaface(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
But Wetin concern me if Wizkid no win Grammy? He don ever feed me before?

Una dey jobless
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unecessary outrage. You think Grammy na headies?
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Merisbankie(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aidejay:

Someone Said,

Plus barren woman and one that has miscarriage
They are on the same level bro
Re: Reactions!!! As Wizkid Lost His His 64th Grammy Nominations (photos) by Harry00(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No country in Africa is gallant as Nigeria.

Music A1.

Education zero

Electricity zero.

Terrorists and bandits A1.

Kidnapping A1

Ritualists A1.

Skull mining A1

Yahoo yahoo A1

Drugs pushing A1

Nigeria is not a dead country is a swagger nation tongue.
lmao we no dey carry last grin

(1) (Reply)

She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled / The Moment Veteran Actress, Peju Ogunmola Got Angry On Set After She Was Shot / Meet The Trending Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze And His Shocking Source Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.