Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled (1932 Views)

Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Meet The Biggest Booty Owner, Mercy Eke, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life B4... / Toke Makinwa slams those who say she sleeps around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled by prumetrics: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Barely few days after entering the BBNajia Season 7 house, new housemate, Chichi, has been exposed for having a terrible personality by different ladies.

On Sunday, new housemate, Chichi, was introduced alongside the second batch of housemates on the BBNaija Level Up show.

One of the social media users that called out Chichi made accusations of poisoning and making a run for it after housing her in Cyprus.

“MUMU NA BIGGI YOU GO GIVE POISION THIS TIME AROUND IDIOT. THIS FOOL NEARLY TOOK MY LIFE IN CYPRUS AFTER HELPING HER. SHE CRIPPED INTO MY LIFE. BASTARD, NEXT SHE GAVE ME POISON WITH GROUNDNUT SOUP. SHE THEN RAN TO NIGERIA THINKING I WILL DIE MF,” THE USER WROTE.

Another user who housed Chichi accused her of turning her house into a mating home where she sleeps with different men. Adding to the claim, the user alleged that Mercy Eke had a sexual relationship with her.
See all evidence here..https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija-season-7-chichi-secrets-spilled/

1 Share

Re: She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Another one

Prostitutes and BBN are inseparable

4 Likes

Re: She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled by meobizy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
accused her of turning her house into a mating home where she sleeps with different men.
Good. Let’s see her use this energy in the house.

Adding to the claim, the user alleged that Mercy Eke had a sexual relationship with her.
Ha, making Mercy trend unnecessarily.

The user no get name or face as usual. Nothing new there. Her agents were likely the originators of this news.

I’m watching BBNaija. Come and off my decoder.
Re: She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled by Nukilia: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Daughters of Jezebel undecided
Re: She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled by Opoki(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na bbn level

(1) (Reply)

Daddy's Duty" Flavour Pickup His Girls From School As They Shower Him Praises / Dbanj And Genevieve Dating, A Publicity Gimmick As Genevieve Pulls Out / Exclusive Video: 2face & Wife To Be Spotted Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.