Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How N300 Led Me On My Journey To 125k Per Month. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How N300 Led Me On My Journey To 125k Per Month. (708 Views)

My Journey To Kwara Yikpata Camp (2020 Batch B)(final Part) / My Journey To Yikpata Camp, Kwara State (2020 Batch B)part 1 / Corper Needed In Abuja For N30k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How N300 Led Me On My Journey To 125k Per Month. by Patrick0345(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2022
��� ���� ��� �� �� �� ������� �� ���� ��� �����.

3 years ago, after graduating from the university and was in search for a job, I became desperate to lay my hands on anything that could put legit money in my pockets.

One faithful day, I was lying on my bed surfing the internet when I came across an advert for a 3 bedroom duplex that was going for 2.5M.

I quickly clicked the link to see who wanted to rent such a beautiful masterpiece.

I was directed to a website where landlords and real estate agents posted houses they wanted to rent or sell.

Scrolling down the page, I was lucky to find a phone number which I dailed immediately.

'Hello, please I will like to find out more about the duplex you posted online' I asked

"Yea, it's available for 2.5M" replied the landlord on the other end of the phone.

I quickly got all the necessary details and told him I will get back to him ASAP.

So I took the same pictures he posted and reposted it on Propertypro.com

Abi wait! you thought I was the one renting the house? Ah, I never hammer like that oh�

The next day, someone woke me up with a call at about 7:12 am.

It was a client, he wanted to inspect the house I had posted and was willing to pay immediately.

So I quickly dressed up, called the landlord and arranged for an inspection.

The client came and met me and the landlord at about 9:30am. In not less than 30 minutes, he had already made up his mind and paid for the house.

You can only imagine the joy I was feeling in my heart. I had already calculated how I will be spending my 5% of the whole deal.

And to think of it, I did this with only 300 data I subscribed on my phone.

I didn't have to own the cake, but I sha collect part of it.

Data is money, use it wisely. �

PS: For more info on how to use the internet and smartphone to make legit money, click the link below �

Or chat me on Whatsapp 08054681979

������� ��������

Re: How N300 Led Me On My Journey To 125k Per Month. by leksmat(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Let do business... Chat me on Whatsapp 07064416594..
Re: How N300 Led Me On My Journey To 125k Per Month. by Edipet(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
freeedosa:
NYSC don't go broke.

EARN MONEY(COMMISSION) BY CLICKING AVERTS ON EBAYCLICKS

Register here: https://m.ebay582.com?code=fqt49953

How it works:

*****NOTE: It ONLY use TRC20*****

1. Click the link above to register (pics 1)
2. Link/tie your "wallet address" to your ebayclick account (Pics 2)
3. Fund your wallet (there are different levels, and your level is dependent on the amount in USDT invested - you can fund your account with any amount $10, $30, $25.5, $100, $300, $5. Also note that your revenue is dependent on the amount invested)
4. Chat with their customer care (they will ask for your username, completed page of the transfer, amount transferred - pics 3)
5. It will ask you to set password, withdrawal address et.c You can also check the settings page. (Pics 2)
6. You will see your daily commission/returns (Pics 2)
7. To withdraw (Tie/link your ebayclick wallet account on Binance, Kukoin etc)

register here: https://m.ebay582.com?code=fqt49953

It is as easy as that. Don't say you are broke henceforth.

Presently, I earn over $100 dollars daily. There are "commissions for referrals" too. As shown
can I contact you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) / NYSC / Congratulations To Outgoing Batch C 2011 Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.