Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup (26708 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by nwekeugochukwu: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has hailed Nigerian star singer, Davido, for singlehandedly taking Nigeria to the World Cup via his feature on the theme song for Qatar 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Davido's selection would be a consolation to Nigerians after the Nigeria's Super Eagles had failed to qualify on Tuesday after a 1-1 draw with arch-rivals, Ghana.

Davido had revealed his feature on the World Cup theme song, Hayya Hayya (Better Together), on Friday.

The announcement sparked argument online as fans of Davido claimed he is the best artiste in Nigeria. In reaction to the tweets Davido wrote; "Me versus the music industry! I love it."

Contributing to the conversation on Sunday, Basketmouth hailed Davido for the feat and said he should be applauded.

He wrote, "In addition to his numerous achievements at such a young age, Davido has now singlehandedly carried Nigeria to the World Cup.

"That alone should be applauded, regardless of any other situation. Nobody go die if we support everybody."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb5PNsUK4x-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Fahdiga(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2022
All na still appearance at the world cup

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
. Nobody go die if we support everybody."

There's no law that says we must support everybody.

Frank should concentrate more on getting Mimi back before lawyer Obus and Chief Donatus use mouth finish him.

Mbaku:

There’s also no law that says we can’t support everybody.. Oga rest.. your point isn’t valid undecided
You can't force people to support everybody. It's a personal decision.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by slawormiir: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Davido is so childish

No need for that "me versus the music industry "

Rhado:

Bro how far nau, I dey enta Benin soon. I go like meet you.
I dey ...I nor dey go anywhere....once you reach Benin city...let me know
Hope say you sabi drink alcohol and smoke...because normally me na exhaust

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by ATEAMS: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Nope666: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by kenbee(f): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
That's a great achievement by one of our numerous young talents. NIGERIA TO THE WORLD!

34 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by petsey(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Na so. Good one OBO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Dshocker(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Obo deserves it,kudos to him.
The industry is not happy about it,especially machala's fans grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Killamo: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
What is all these noise about?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Amuluonyenaego: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
He deserves the hype.. if he easy, make your fave do am!

23 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Rhado: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
J

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by JessetariahMD(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Your country no go world cup
You dey perform
Who you wan impress

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Creditalerts: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
cool
Hit like for davido hit share for wizkid

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Sultty(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Success is a child with many friends while failure is a loner.i pray for whoever is reading this that u will succeed in your lifetime

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by 4tomandchi: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
I hope with this post he can allow us to rest now.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by rilidan: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Basketmouth you are goated

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by virginboy1(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Like for Davido share for Buhari.

lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by hslbroker2(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Dshocker:
Obo deserves it,kudos to him.
The industry is not happy about it,especially machala fans grin
Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by vibbb: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2022
It would be understandable if it's nations cup tournament and they choose to behaved like noting happens - But on a FIFA level - this guy (DAVIDO) needs to be applauded. Bad blood - Bad mouth everywhere - Yet God keeps blessing him. Still the only guy in the industry with a big heart - reaching out and given back to the people. God Bless Davido - God Bless DMW - God Bless 30BG crew - noting but RESPECT!!

40 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by hybridblood07(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
See transformation

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by TriCee: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
He try

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Rahkman: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
grin that one no be achievement, u don ever see artist like rihanna or drake or Bieber for world cup?? Na normally unknown upcoming artiste dem dey invite

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Mikelarteta(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
As the stupid eagles no fit naa.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Greataz111: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Huh
Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Rhado: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Davido is so childish

No need for that "me against the music industry "
Bro how far nau, I dey enta Benin soon. I go like meet you.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by lonecatt(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
davido deserves the accolade
Congrats to him

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup by Nocommonsense: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
No love in the industry anymore everyone is claiming I'm the best

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car / Photos Of Paul Okoye's 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.