Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

SZA Hops On Crutches To Accept Her Award At The Grammys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SZA Hops On Crutches To Accept Her Award At The Grammys (364 Views)

Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Chinyelo Orjiakor Burial: Cossy Ojiakor's Mother's Buried, Actress In Crutches / Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SZA Hops On Crutches To Accept Her Award At The Grammys by Ronky001(f): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
SZA was seen with crutches at the Grammys and when she was called to accept her Grammy award, she hopped on stage with the crutches.

SZA and Doja Cat took home the 2022 Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance "for their song “Kiss Me More."

As she climbed the stage to receive her award, Lady Gaga helped her adjust her dress so it will not be caught under the crutches.

Meanwhile, viewers were confused as to why SZA had crutches. Some assumed it was just a performance.

After her win, SZA explained the reason behind the crutches.

She said: "I fell out of bed before I came here [to Las Vegas]. Whenever something big happens to me, something crazy happens too."

https://gisthubnaija.com/sza-hops-on-crutches-to-accept-her-award-at-the-grammys/

Re: SZA Hops On Crutches To Accept Her Award At The Grammys by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na runner up for collect am , thank God the person no quick hear

(1) (Reply)

Video: Obi Cubana Celebrates His Birthday | Gov Rochas Was Present / Harry And Meghan ‘are Welcome To Show Up On Buckingham Palace Overhang At Queen’ / Samklef Disgrace Banky W As He Reveal What Happened To Wizkid In EME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.