Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies (35568 Views)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / URGENT VACANCIES! Openings In Courier & Logistics Company. / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 2:57am On May 01, 2023
Do you have prior experience as a transaction officer at the bank, or you're currently an accountant at capital market or any finance firm? If yes, an investment/capital market firm on the island is recruiting for the position of an *ACCOUNTANT* preferably a Male that is qualified (ICAN)👈🏻 certification is a must.

Experience: minimum of 5yrs inwhich atleast 2yrs must be in the bank as a transaction officer or capital market firm with same job role(accountant).

Salary is from 200k-250k

Qualification: BSc or HND and ACA

Qualified candidate should forward their cv to careersource54@gmail.com using "Accountant" as subject of the mail
Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 6:40am On May 09, 2023
Beware!!! Beware!!! ‼️❌
Addictions❌❌‼️‼️
Are you addicted⁉️⁉️

Lying about smartphone use.🥹🥹
Loved ones expressing concern.🥲🥲
Neglect or trouble completing duties at work, school, or home.🧐🧐
More and more time using a phone.😇😇😇
Checking peoples' profiles repeatedly due to anxiety.🥸🥸
Accidents or injury due to phone use.😔😔
Working later to complete tasks.😣😣

If you have these symptoms you are addicted to a phone, it should not rule us rather we should be commanding it, try using these techniques

*Keep yourself on a schedule. ...

*Turn off as many push notifications as possible. ...

*Take distracting apps off your home screen. ...

*Kick your device out of bed. ...

*If you have a smart speaker, put it to use. ...

*Try turning on your phone's grayscale. ...

*Stay accountable.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 6:41am On May 09, 2023
Vacancy exit for the role of *HR and Admin Coordinator* with skills in payroll and HR compliance ---ITF, NSITF, PENCOM etc. is urgently needed in a Maritime Company in Port-Harcourt.
Budget is 300k net salary.
Other benefits:
13th month pay (gross salary)
Leave allowance,
Pension, group life, HMO,
Staff strength to manage -less than 50 staff.
Location --PH
Interested and qualified, send CV to: asiuloka4u@yahoo.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 9th May 2023.
Only qualified candidates with experience in payroll and HR compliance shall be contacted

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 6:10am On May 14, 2023
In a conversation with an Indian entrepreneur-Aijay @Hejeoma

Your country Nigeria is similar to ours in so many ways. The rich are so rich, while the poor only know abject poverty. The middle class are just very little. Your country has high level corruption just like my country. We have so many ethnic groups & religions, same as you do. Our country has a huge population problem (we are over 1bn), Nigeria has the biggest population in Africa. We have so many problems the same way your country Nigeria has many problems. Are you aware problems are good? I mean coming from a country with problems is a good thing. You want to know how/why I say it?

With problems come solutions, be a problem solver. Think solutions & put your solution out there, people will pay for it. I am sure you have heard of the Indian caste system, the system is such that if you are born into the lower caste, there's only very little you can acheive. If your dad is a cobbler, the chances of you being more than a cobbler are slim. The child of doctor has a 95% success rate but it has started changing. In the past 8-10 years, we started having a new set of young millionaires between the ages of 25-35 who aren't from the upper caste system. One would wonder what changed; most of these young millionaires just had an opportunity to attend college/university & today have become very rich simply by becoming problem solvers. The world is evolving, the strong/rich countries were those with military might & oil but today might & wealth is now determined by those who control technology/Internet.

A country of over 1bn people, imagine 3k people besieging a bank branch for transactions! It would be a mess! Then steps in the young generation of problem solvers; like Bipin who owns mobikwik or the owners of paytm etc. Millions of Indians run their day to day financial transactions without ever touching cash! Imagine close of work & our huge workforce enter the streets all at once to commute, the country will be on standstill due to gridlock! In comes young problem solvers like the dudes behind 'Ola' or the token/card system our metro services run on.

So many young Indians run multiple jobs and do not have time to do simple things like go to a market or mall, young folks behind groffers & bigbasket have made it easy to order & have groceries/food stuffs delivered to your doorstep. I do not know where gas is refilled, I simply bring my phone out & at the push of a few buttons a full cylinder is delivered at my doorstep. I travel a lot for business, all my trips & hotel accommodation are booked on a single app. I get back home & my apartment is dirty, I go on another app & a house cleaner arrives within minutes. I want to change apartments? Easy! All I need do is go on another app and see house listing, pick one & book for inspection. I don't have to go to some high end shop/mall to buy a perfume that the price will be so expensive because of rent/taxes & cost of transportation. I simply go to another app & find same perfume at a cheaper rate. We are over 1bn people, housing should be a problem right? Easy! We now have cooperatives pooling funds to build what we call societies; some societies are high rise (as high as 20 floors) have as much as 1k apartments (some 3, 2 or 1 room). All These apartments are owned by different landlords. We all can't own land, build & occupy or rent as it would cause chaos so apartment buildings to the rescue. When my friends & I first started our business in 2011, we started with less than $200k in one city.

Today our company is valued at over $800m and we are in over 18 cities. Our trick? Find a problem , create a solution & leverage on your huge numbers to market it. We service at least 1m people monthly. If we take just 20 rupees from a single client (we take more) how much do you, think we make yearly? Think! When other people see problems see an avenue to bring solutions; that's how the new set of millionaires are being born.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies by Rubyjade: 9:52am On May 19, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Junior / Entry Level Accountant

Job Description

Compile and analyze financial statements
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
Preparing and submitting invoices and expense reports to clients and customers.
Assisting with budget preparation and forecasting.
Participating in audits and providing support to auditors as needed
Requirements

Must have a minimum of OND / HND / BSC
At least 1-2 years’ work experience.
Basic Knowledge of excel
Have knowledge of purchase, expense booking and reports in excel.
Salary
N80,000 / month.

Application Closing Date
18th June, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ibojconsult@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:06am On May 19, 2023
Directional Driller Coordinator

The minimum experience required for the role is 10 years.

Method of Application

Qualified and interested candidates should please send updated CV to recruitment@arionenergy.ng using the job title as the subject.

visit www.careerhubafrica.com for more jobs.
Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:07am On May 19, 2023
Head of Outsourcing

Description

The Head of Outsourcing will champion the development and execution of Arion Outsourcing strategic plans. Responsible for Outsourcing objectives, outcomes, benefits, and service delivery.

Key Tasks and Responsibilities 

Oversee the entire Outsourcing/ Recruitment Services of the Organization.
Apply HR Recruitment best practices to attract, recruit and retain qualified candidates
Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy to fill all positions
Market firm’s services widely to potential clients
Demonstrate proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects at any one time
Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law 
Develop a strong business relationship across all levels from clients’ senior executives to outsourced staff and key business owners
Implement continuous improvement processes to ensure that all HR Outsourcing operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
Attend clients’ meetings, make presentations when required and generate reports within the shortest time
Design and implement effective SLA management and periodically review SLAs to ensure efficient service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Key Attributes & Skills  

Minimum of 7 years of experience in Human Resource Operations, or in Outsourcing/Contingent Staff Management 
Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage. 
A background in HR Consulting is also an advantage.
High level of Time Management and ability to Lead Outsourcing Strategy for open positions.
Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active individual. 
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices. 
Must be people oriented and result driven. 
Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment..
Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills. 
Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment. 
Qualified Candidates  

Send your CV to recruitment@arionenergy.ng with the job title as the subject of the mail.

Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:38am On May 19, 2023
HR Manager

Arion Energy Services, an Engineering and Projects company in Lagos is looking for a competent HR Manager to join their team.

Key Tasks and Responsibilities

Oversee the HR department. Introduce initiatives that would drive beneficial HR functions within the organization
Develop and monitor HR strategies, procedures and policies to align with the organization’s strategy thereby achieving company objectives
Identify company needs in terms of workforce and escalate, participate in company re- structuring when required
Manage employee health plans, company insurance covers and employee welfare
Follow up / ensure that regulatory documents related to HR department are periodically renewed when due – these include Insurances, PENCOM certificate, NIMASA Manning License, Recruiters License, etc.
Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
Create monthly HR reports for internal management needs and as may be required by company’s clients
Prepare annual departmental budget
Carry out other duties as assigned
Key Attributes & Skills

Minimum of 10 years of experience
Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage
Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active individual
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices.
Must be people oriented and result driven
Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment
Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills
Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment
How to Apply

Qualified Candidates send CVs to recruitment@arionenergy.ng

Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:39am On May 19, 2023
Recruitment Associate
Full Time
Lagos
Recruitment Associate

GUS Consulting Ltd, one of the top Human Capital Development service providers in Nigeria offering services that cut across all sectors and industries is looking at strengthening their team with an agile Recruitment Associate. You will be required to work hybrid.

Your Responsibilities:

Source for recruitment business opportunities.
Maintain good relationship with potential & existing clients to understand their specific recruitment needs
Source for suitable candidates for client’s vacancies
Set out hiring timelines for each position and keep within the set timelines such as – time to hire, time to fill, time to source
Act as a key account’s manager for different clients
Support management in developing strategies for positioning the company’s recruitment business in order achieve positive ROI
Generate periodic reports highlighting achievements, challenges, and forward-looking plans
Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Company
Your Qualifications & Requirements:

We expect you to have all or most of the following:

Minimum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC
Minimum of a Degree/HND
Practical hands-on experience in recruiting for various industries
Good verbal and written communication skills – ability to prepare and deliver presentations is essential
Ability to prepare reports and proposal is important for this role
The position requires at least intermediate knowledge and use of MS office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Must be a confident person with good negotiation and analytic skills.
How to Apply

If you think you meet the above requirements and we would be a good fit for your next career journey, send your CV to recruitment@gusconsulting.com, with Recruitment Associate in the subject.

Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:39am On May 19, 2023
NIGHT DRILLING SUPERVISOR (ONSHORE LAND RIGS)
Contract
Duties:

Assist Drilling Supervisor in the implementation of drilling, workover, completion, and testing programs.
Conduct detailed observation and inspection of activities on site and translates into operational activities on receiving detailed programs from Drilling Supervisor
Ensure that all required supplies are available, and order materials /equipment from stores as required.
Supervise operations during the night.
Ensure that all operations are carried out as per HSE requirements across all stakeholder activities in the rigs
Supervise and control the activities of personnel involved in the provision of services/operation
Requirements:

Minimum of 10+ years of Experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years as a Night Drilling Supervisor with relevant experience.
IWCF Level 4 (Drilling/Intervention Wellsite Supervisor) is mandatory.
Proven experience in field operations
Is this role for you? Send your CV to recruitment@arionenergy.ng with the job title as the subject. Only qualified Candidates will be contacted

Re: Vacancies by osazuwakelv: 11:40am On May 19, 2023
DRILLING SUPERVISOR (ONSHORE LAND RIGS)
Contract
Duties:

Supervise well operations including drilling, completions, cementing, workovers, logistics, etc. for rig programs.
Monitor and ensure that deadlines are met.
Communicate with other team members about technical issues that arise during drilling operations.
Capture drilling events and lessons learned to improve well planning.
Manage HSE at the rig site by demonstrating visible HSE leadership and an unrelenting commitment to a safe work environment.
Responsible for running multiple rig operations.
Requirements:

Minimum 15+ years of drilling experience (including 5 years at supervisor/ superintendent level).
IWCF Level 4 (Drilling/Intervention Wellsite Supervisor) is mandatory.
Excellent communication skills (demonstrated verbal and written)
Proven field operations experience
Age bracket: 40-58
Is this role for you?

Send your CV to recruitment@arionenergy.ng with the job title as the subject. Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.

Re: Vacancies by Mumlad: 11:16am On May 20, 2023
Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

1. Nursery Teachers
2. Kindergarten Teachers

Interested applicants that would not mind relocating should apply.

THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 5 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Nursery.

The School Administrator can be contacted via WhatsApp on 08034377199.
Re: Vacancies by lavylilly: 1:57pm On May 20, 2023
Security need at MTN office in Ikotun
Call CSO Stephen
Re: Vacancies by Hamachi(f): 10:39am On May 31, 2023
Our client, a reputable Hotel with 50 rooms, located in Ikoyi Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below

Job Title: Hotel Manager

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Brief

We require the services of qualified candidates who has integrity and a high record of performance to join our team to help in the people management and the business development drive for the business.
He will be responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
Overseeing personnel, including receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
Monitoring employee performance and conducting regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
Collecting payments and maintaining records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
Welcoming and registering guests once they arrive.
Resolving issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
Organizing activities and assigning responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
Creating and applying a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
Coordinating with external parties, including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
Evaluating hotel performance and ensuring compliance with health and safety rules.
Partaking in financial activities, including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience in hotel management or a similar role.
Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
Salary
N200,000 - N250,000 / Month.

Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: excellentjobs95@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies by Snapdragon009(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2023
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for jobs.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc).
Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Snapdragon009:
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for jobs.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc).
Noted.
Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
A reputable Regulatory and Compliance Consulting Firm is currently seeking an *Audit and Tax Trainee* to join its dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who possess the required qualifications and skills, with previous experience in a similar role as an advantage. Additionally, holding an AAT Certification would be considered an added advantage.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. Conducting audits to ensure regulatory compliance and financial accuracy.
2. Managing client accounts and providing excellent customer service.
3. Handling tax filing processes for clients.
4. Responding promptly and effectively to tax correspondence.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
1. Background in Accounting or Finance.
2. Previous experience in auditing would be advantageous.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
4. Demonstrating intelligence, sharpness, and strong analytical skills.

To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV to *oguntade.tj@gmail.com* We kindly request that you include relevant information such as your educational background, work experience, and any certifications or achievements related to accounting and finance.

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration. We appreciate all applications, but we regret that we cannot respond to every applicant individually.

Join our team and be part of a professional environment that offers growth opportunities and the chance to contribute to regulatory compliance and financial accuracy in diverse industries. Apply now and seize this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in audit and taxation.
Re: Vacancies by Whettodo: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
PLEASE SIR/MA…. I’M LOOKING FOR A JOB. Cleaner/Househelp/Messenger/Factory/ etc…
I’m from Abeokuta, born and raised in Agbado ijaiye, Lagos.
Dark skin
Hardworking/
Honest/
Humble/
I’m located at ijaiye, Lagos.
Please I can work anywhere in Lagos as long as there is accommodation. Please 🙏 help sir/Ma. You won’t regret this. I promise…

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Patriot9: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2023
SMJay:
A reputable Regulatory and Compliance Consulting Firm is currently seeking an *Audit and Tax Trainee* to join its dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who possess the required qualifications and skills, with previous experience in a similar role as an advantage. Additionally, holding an AAT Certification would be considered an added advantage.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. Conducting audits to ensure regulatory compliance and financial accuracy.
2. Managing client accounts and providing excellent customer service.
3. Handling tax filing processes for clients.
4. Responding promptly and effectively to tax correspondence.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
1. Background in Accounting or Finance.
2. Previous experience in auditing would be advantageous.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
4. Demonstrating intelligence, sharpness, and strong analytical skills.

To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV to *oguntade.tj@gmail.com* We kindly request that you include relevant information such as your educational background, work experience, and any certifications or achievements related to accounting and finance.

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration. We appreciate all applications, but we regret that we cannot respond to every applicant individually.

Join our team and be part of a professional environment that offers growth opportunities and the chance to contribute to regulatory compliance and financial accuracy in diverse industries. Apply now and seize this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in audit and taxation.
location pls

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Our client, Mac Center, an apple sales and support provider in Nigeria company, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Responsibilities

Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, and financial statements.
Process invoices, payments, and receipts promptly and accurately. Verify and reconcile financial transactions, ensuring they comply with company policies and procedures.
Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Provide financial analysis and insights to support decision-making processes.
Assist in the development and monitoring of budgets. Track expenses, analyze variances, and recommend corrective actions to ensure financial targets are met.
Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and internal control policies. Support internal and external audits by providing required documentation and explanations.
Interact with internal stakeholders, such as managers and department heads, to gather financial information and provide assistance as needed. Liaise with external parties, including clients, vendors, and financial institutions.
Analyze financial data and trends to identify areas of improvement and recommend strategies for cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profitability.
Monitor cash flows, manage banking activities, and perform bank reconciliations. Optimize cash management practices to minimize financial risks and maximize returns.
Utilize accounting software and financial systems to record transactions, generate reports, and streamline processes. Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in financial technology.
Maintain organized and comprehensive financial records, including contracts, invoices, and supporting documents. Ensure confidentiality and data integrity.
Qualifications & Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CMA) are a plus.
2 - 4 years work experience.
Proven experience as an Account Officer, Accountant, or in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and best practices.
Proficiency in using accounting software and financial management systems.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software.
Solid understanding of budgeting, financial forecasting, and financial analysis.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational and time management abilities.
High ethical standards and integrity in handling sensitive financial information.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: ukeccysolutionhr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Vacancies by Meerahbel: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Our start up company desires interns, to work REMOTELY.

Our preference is for applicants who have can do spirit and its environs.

1. Data entry Intern
5. Customer Care Officer - Intern

Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ as an attachment.
o Your name should be the title of your CV
o The job comes with Data allowance.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day
Re: Vacancies by SMJay: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Personal Assistant- 100-150k
Male, minimum of 6ft, minimum of hnd, experience as EA/PA
Location: Ikoyi, 5 Bankole Oki street off second avenue, near Ikoyi club

Position Title: Personal Assistant
Qualification: BSc, HND
Employment Type: full-time
Experience: 2-3
Salary: 100000 - 150000
Height: 6ft

Job Description:
FMR Agency is an end-to-end HR Company in Nigeria placing quality candidates to quality Companies alongside other services. This time, our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking for Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.

Responsibilities
* Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Handle requests and queries appropriately
* Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
* Make travel arrangements
* Take dictation and minutes
* Produce reports, presentations and briefs
* Devise and maintain office filing system

Requirements and skills
* Minimum HND/B.Sc
* 2 years proven work experience as a PA/EA
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* MS Office and English proficiency
* Outstanding organisational and time management skills
* Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Discretion and confidentiality
* Candidate must be 6ft tall

Method of Application:
Qualified and interested applicants should send CVs to: sabiodun@fmragency.com with "job role"as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Rubyjade: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
wink
Daninya33:

For the latest Job Vacancies

On Facebook search for " Aeons Edu-Consult Job Vacancies Platform"

On Telegram search for " AEONS EDU-CONSULT RESOURCES JOB VACANCIES GROUP"

Re: Vacancies by ausmond(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Title: Business Development Representative

Role: To drive net new business, prospect, and hold discovery calls with new prospective leads.

Qualifications:
1+ years of BDR (Business Development Rep) or SDR (Sales Development Rep) experience

Proficient skills in: Communication, verbal and written, problem solving, outbound sales, lead generation, negotiation, relationship building
Company: 30Century Technologies
Allows working from home: Yes

Responsibilities:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.

JOB TYPE
Work Day: Full Time
Employment type: Permanent Job
Positions available: 1

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimal experience: 3 years

Send your CV to: osmund@30century.ca
Re: Vacancies by Sallygal17(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello house, please am looking for a club job or waitress job please.have an ND in hotel and catering management pls am in serious need of a night job pls am still a student.i live in lagos I can be reached by WhatsApp 09066831743,thank you

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Rubyjade: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sallygal17:
Hello house, please am looking for a club job or waitress job please.have an ND in hotel and catering management pls am in serious need of a night job pls am still a student.i live in lagos I can be reached by WhatsApp 09066831743,thank you
Where in Lagos are you based?
Re: Vacancies by Sallygal17(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rubyjade:
Where in Lagos are you based?
Mainland, igando to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sallygal17:

Have you used Google to look at cold room
Eateries
Hotels
Lounges
Manufacturing companies
Re: Vacancies by Rubyjade: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Join
Sallygal17:

https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ
Re: Vacancies by b3llo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
IyaTola:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (MSR)

Locations: All state capital of the federation and FCT-Abuja.

Job Description
As a Medical Sales Representative, you will

Use superior product knowledge and company’s marketing support materials to influence healthcare professionals’ (Doctors/Pharmacists) prescribing habits leveraging on patient-focused product benefit in line with global compliance practices.
Be responsible for driving sales growth and market share objectives through sales visit to all classes of customers- majorly Doctors and Pharmacists so as to ensure sales and brand performance in assigned geographical coverage area.
Plan and organise scheduled marketing activities (clinical presentation) with healthcare professionals and deliver good customer experience by building profitable relationship to increase brand penetration and to unlock and maximize assigned territory’s potential.
Maintain existing and win new business accounts to ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company's market potential within the defined territory.
Job Qualification Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or Physiology or Biochemistry.
NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Job Experience Requirements:

0-2 years experience as a Medical sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
Applicants with at least 24 months experience as a medical sales representative selling ethical products with core competencies in hospital selling can apply as Senior Medical Sales Representative.
Required Personal Skills and Competencies:

Self-starter with a high level of personal motivation.
Strong analytical approach and result-oriented personality.
Enviable and influential communication skills.
Ability to plan, prioritize and multitask.
Energetic individual with good drive for sales job.
Reward Package

Juicy monthly salary with sales commission.
Sales incentives- monthly and quarterly.
Airtime and internet data allowance.
Health Insurance and Pension.
A car fuelled and maintained by the company among other benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
ruth.yazga@gmail.com

Note: The successful candidate will have the opportunity for career growth and development through multifarious grooming and learning platforms in addition to mentoring and coaching that is required to flourish and excel in the current role and this will position him/her for success in future aspirations within the organization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.