Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached (8597 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / *Toyota Corolla 2007 N1.4m Great Buy* N1.4m!! / E Overloaded Bus I Spotted Today At Agbani Road Enugu Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Is it a Vanagon? The lord is your strength.
No it's not vanagon. It is ford e150 2002 model

2 Likes

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Olatoman:

Chief good afternoon.

Are you based in lagos?

Why I asked is this; our company Tundra spoilt so we looking for something that'll be able to do some serious work within lagos and the southwest in terms of inventory haulage (solar items and equipment).

It is something we can do Sir. We are based in Lagos.

Please email chinakazid@yahoo.com with the details
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Bros, no hard feelings, but you have just made a huge f*CK up. Ford and other American brands are worth less than sh*t.
A decent Toyota Hiace Van of the same year would have cost about 100,000 less and will last longer and cost less to maintain.

I think toyotas are quite higher for a sound one.

But I agree on the maintenance cost.

If you have a cheap Toyota you can signal me please

1 Like

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Oga DarlingtonC, the vehicle is rugged and good but my fear is that when the engine started deloping fault the mechanic of are very few, it will be beantiful if the vehicle comes with manual drive.
It's actually automatic gear Sir.

Do you know the vehicle well?
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Very well,
Some banks do use it for cash transit from bank A to bank B but their own comes with bullet proof.

DarlingtonC:
It's actually automatic gear Sir.

Do you know the vehicle well?
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by SensualMan1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:

email? Why not just give him ur f**king number? If u r truly business minded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by fkj950ax(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cashio:
Next time, when you want to take snapshots, always take pictures in relation to the surroundings. Include a foreground and a background. Snap is 3Ds if possible.
That way, your pictures will be relatable easily.

Please what is a 3D photo?
How do you take photos in 3D?
What do you use in taking 3D photos?

His photos are clear enough. They appear skewed and that's probably because of space constraints.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by CharlotteFlair: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
No it's not vanagon. It is ford e150 2002 model
Ok bro. I don't anything about that one.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by ruggedtimi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bunkery...yes good deal
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Bunkery...yes good deal
please Sir, What do you mean by bunkery?
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by Cashio(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
fkj950ax:

Please what is a 3D photo?
How do you take photos in 3D?
What do you use in taking 3D photos?

His photos are clear enough. They appear skewed and that's probably because of space constraints.
a 3d image is one that captures more than one side of an object.
For instance, if he had captured at least the front and side if the vehicle, one would easily judge the length and width of the car and if he had stepped a bit backwards, he would have captured a little of the surrounding. All these information help in understanding images better

4 Likes

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
please Sir, What do you mean by bunkery?
lol it can be used for carry bunkery products.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by ehmmy11(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Interior pix

Nice bus you got there .. a Toyota hiace bus for that amount is most likely a dead machine

Long as you got the mechanic you got no problem

6 Likes

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by fkj950ax(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cashio:
a 3d image is one that captures more than one side of an object.
For instance, if he had captured at least the front and side if the vehicle, one would easily judge the length and width of the car and if he had stepped a bit backwards, he would have captured a little of the surrounding. All these information help in understanding images better

I guess he couldn't step back a bit because of space constraints. The van is close to fence and gate or building wall leaving him small standing space.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by nerilove(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by corneli83(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
You don't need to worry much sir. You've got a ford E-150 with 4.6l durable engine.
Note : a Toyota cargo bus with same load capacity (bigger than hiace) will consume similar fuel. Parts are cheap (confirm from ojuelegba). Above all, it's a rugged America machine.

1 Like

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by fidtopade: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
You mean this will cost less? I doubt you bro.
GreatAxeMan:

Bros, no hard feelings, but you have just made a huge f*CK up. Ford and other American brands are worth less than sh*t.
A decent Toyota Hiace Van of the same year would have cost about 100,000 less and will last longer and cost less to maintain.

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by corneli83(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
fidtopade:
You mean this will cost less? I doubt you bro.
You cannot compare this and hiace but with a Toyota dyna long chassis (covered body) if there is any. 4.6l engine of Ford should be around 400k or less as at today and gear is around 300k. Please confirm price of regular dyna and you will be happy having a ford.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
corneli83:
You don't need to worry much sir. You've got a ford E-150 with 4.6l durable engine.
Note : a Toyota cargo bus with same load capacity (bigger than hiace) will consume similar fuel. Parts are cheap (confirm from ojuelegba). Above all, it's a rugged America machine.
Thanks for your candid input Sir.

I have been hearing that the parts are expensive though
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by dawnomike(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
As a continuation of this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/7022619/buy-van-1.4m

I just bought this Ford e150 2002 bus for 1.4m

I have even used it last night to move some of my neighbours stuff.

It drives very well.

One thing I noticed is that when I am speeding, the steering starts vibrating if I want to apply brake.

But generally do you think it is a good buy or bad deal
seems like a good buy for now
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by CashVessel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good deal! Please I need one in Portharcourt.. How do I get it?
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by glolomoh: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is a good choice.

Contact GIG Logistics and put it under their care. Go to bed and earn your RoI at the end of the month.

Save up and buy increase your fleet with them. Auction them once you have made your investment with some profit. Cos the maintenance is high once it is getting old
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by xexybeat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
the vibration can be solved by grinding your disc... once you do that you are good.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by DarlingtonC: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
xexybeat:
the vibration can be solved by grinding your disc... once you do that you are good.[color=#000099][/color]
Honestly this your comment means a whole lot to me.

Thank you so much Sir..Thank you

Please where can I do that?

1 Like

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by ElValiente(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
This bus ehn na him Dem dey take kidnap people for American film like madt oo. Love it. Ione man helped me carry 25kva jubaili generator go Warri from Lagos last week for 150k he still pack other things join. The man dey live like King in my area. The bus is investment. Good one bro. One thing I'll say is drive it yourself or dispose it.

2 Likes

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by Conner44: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are you going to use red commercial plates? Commercial plate number requires that you have certain emblems if you’re going to be moving between states without NURTW wahala.

But If you’re using regular blue plates no problem. Just hang a small curtain on each window on the boot doors and agberos will not be able to easily see your load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by LikeAking: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
ElValiente:
This bus ehn na him Dem dey take kidnap people for American film like madt oo. Love it. Ione man helped me carry 25kva jubaili generator go Warri from Lagos last week for 150k he still pack other things join. The man dey live like King in my area. The bus is investment. Good one bro. One thing I'll say is drive it yourself or dispose it.

No loud am.

2 Likes

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by Gbolahan111: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

You sounded like someone who has provided a useful advice in your mind. You need to seek for knowledge, so that you learn to be quiet sometimes. Proverbs 15:14.

1 Like

Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by Emmaxmusic(m): 2:12am On Apr 05, 2022
America motor no be Toyota mate Toyota is over hyped why do you think alot of people are buy dodge caravan
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by virtue123(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2022
How much would you charge to move things from lag to edo?please let me know. i might just be your second client(i am assuming you reside in lag)

God bless your hussle
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by ElValiente(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
grin
LikeAking:

No loud am.
Re: Look At That Bus I Bought For 1.4m. Great Deal Or Bad Deal? Pix attached by Olatoman(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Will do, appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1993 Honda Concerto For Sale(200k) / 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport(tokunbo)**sold / 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0 Turbo* Only 40k Miles **excellent Condition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.