Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) (25949 Views)

President Buhari Visits Borno Commissions Projects And Address Troops (PHOTOS) / Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Fighters Over Deadly Attacks / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abeg follow me sing this song i surrender i surrender all
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
How many times will Nigerian army will be deceived?
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Naijanascam: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Surrender kwa at this critical times and you people accepted.......... keep fooling yourselves in the name of brotherhood while paying the price
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
How can this People we're seeing here claim to be fighting for Islam?

How do they look like a Muslim?

Something is really going on.

Meanwhile, all these so called repentant beasts should be executed silently. They don't deserve to live anylonger, they'll return to their lifestyle
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
People they are suppose to tie to a stake and fired
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by sunshine1974(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
People they are suppose to tie to a stake and fired at
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Diligence: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
E SHOCK U?

LISTEN TO MNK'S TAPES: fg, bubu, et Al share the same value and sentiments...

Dem won't do Dem fin... ESN Way is the only way....
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by majesticguy: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's very obvious the Nigerian Army is part of this problem in the North....

So you happen to come across the same guys who have been killing you guys. You probably had a gun fire exchange with them, and in the long run seeing that they were outgunned, they decided to surrender. Your next line of action was to hold hands & sing kumbaya with them..... Who really did this to us??
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Shoot and kill those islamic, muslem terrorists undecided undecided

Shoot them at sight now
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by deepdeep(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Una come say make terrorism no become big business

Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by wilroy: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you’re not covering your nose for the bad odor Nigeria is producing then you have a big problem

Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Balerion: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
As long as they can still shout Allahu akbar, they are still 100% terrorists...
Allahu akbar
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Olayetan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
chatinent:
Sth I don't understand is where and what these terrorists do to negotiate a pardon with frontline soldiers.

As in, they'll be shooting and then start shouting they've repented to soldiers who have watched their regulars and pals die? Then after the declaration, they'll be a ceasefire and it will be all hugs and photos? Then the frontline soldiers will radio the outpost to tell them they found repentant terrorists and those officers will come there to take pictures with them?

May Nigeria never happen to you!

Those soldiers that captured them are big fools, what happens to wasting all of them and claim they were ambushed by them while they respond back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
i dont support this. any bandits or boko haram fighter that surrenders deserves nothing but death
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Efezik007:
Take a look at the last photo, Nigeria army is taking a photo with the terrorist.
What a shame.
what a shame my brother...its all shades of shame..I feel pity for the North and in extension Nigeria..
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Phaantom22: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Scam...why now?
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
chatinent:
Sth I don't understand is where and what these terrorists do to negotiate a pardon with frontline soldiers.

As in, they'll be shooting and then start shouting they've repented to soldiers who have watched their regulars and pals die? Then after the declaration, they'll be a ceasefire and it will be all hugs and photos? Then the frontline soldiers will radio the outpost to tell them they found repentant terrorists and those officers will come there to take pictures with them?

May Nigeria never happen to you!

grin....its the reason people are leaving the country..somethings that happen in this country are inexplicable...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When outnumbered they call it surrender to go regroup

I wonder if Boko Haram have ever allowed any soldier surrender to them at anytime

A win win for the terrorists at any time, kill soldiers or play Taqiya on the fools

grin
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
One idiot president said their is shot at sight to anyone with ak47
he even reiterated it after the train attack..only for his military to be shinning teeth in pictures with the same terrorists...chaii..
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Cajal(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
Better for them. Hope they will not go back to the forest again? May God Almighty continue to protect our sincere officers in the battle field.
Amen
May God almighty reward you with good
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by harmony75: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Northerners continues to deceive themselves!
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by KingsleyIsrael: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2022
UR BRAIN NEEDS READJUSTING
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by KingsleyIsrael: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2022
IT IS SO CLEAR ALL D WORLD LEADERZ ARE EVIL, ME TOO I WANT TO BE REINTEGRATED INTO D SOCIETY BECAUSE NA DIE I DEY
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by KingsleyIsrael: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2022
IN NORTH NIGERIA THEIR BRAIN IS SLIGHT BETTER THAN THAT OF A COACKROACH THAT IS Y D TAKE SHIT.
IN SOUTH NIGERIA THEY BELIEVE IN WHATEVER THE BLIND NORTH TELLS THEM.
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by isahsalee: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Efezik007:
Take a look at the last photo, Nigeria army is taking a photo with the terrorist.
What a shame.

Who are you to condemn?, To me, that picture is quite touching and emotional.
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by tonymania(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
What a shame. Many questions to ask, was there a terrorist and is there a Nigerian army?
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Iliya1520: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
they dash that money to soldiers abe soldiers dash them the money.
Re: 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) by Minaughe: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
After killing innocent people, they'll cash out after making so many people homeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Bridge The Longest In Africa? / We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram / Ex-Governor Mahmuda Shinkafi Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.