Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO (900 Views)

Tell Me Who Is Likely A Confusionist Here Amongst These 3 / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
We are not accusing anyone yet. No one is beyond being questioned.
If prophet Jeremiah knows nothing about the kidnapped baby inside his church why not release the CCTV footage?
If he doesn't release the CCTV footage in his possession that means he is the kidnapper.

We must stand for the oppressed.
Released the footage let us see the kidnapper.
Fake prophet Jeremiah.

This is our rally and billboard.

Watch.

https://www.facebook.com/236685379716530/posts/5324083364310014/

A Revolution To Bring Back Testimony Has Started In Abuja Nigeria , Banners Of Jeremiah Omoto Vs Ruth Mathew Are Going To Be All Over The City Until The Government & Humanitarian Organizations Take Action Against Omoto, This Is A Time For Us To Stand In Solidarity & Fight For Justice ⚖️ We Need These Banners Everywhere..we also need 1 banner outside Brekete Family offices.

Thank You Undiluted Truth

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Truthisunique2: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na this man go be your water loo Las Las

Reminds me of salvation minister

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na this man go be your water loo Las Las

Reminds me of salvation minister

He should release d cctv footage. There was a kidnap in your church u claim u have no hand in it. Instead of releasing the video of those who have hands in it. U arrested the innocent mother crying for her child
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Truthisunique2: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He should release d cctv footage. There was a kidnap in your church u claim u have no hand in it. Instead of releasing the video of those who have hands in it. U arrested the innocent mother crying for her child
dog when wan loss Sha

You are attacking this man image, there are civil and legal ways to go about this, have you exhausted all already

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
dog when wan loss Sha

You are attacking this man image, there are civil and legal ways to go about this, have you exhausted all already

The media has helped alot. And that video was boosted on Facebook. He even replied recently saying we are attacking christianity.

He is just a useless man. Arresting the woman who is crying her baby was kidnapped in your church. This is ecause u feel she is poor and nobody can fight for her instead of releasing the cctv footage of the kidnappers since it's in your possession.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Austin4lif: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

As he have said, na this man go send you go prison last last. U think this is IPOB?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by christistruth01: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
cool

IPOB have used this innocent Woman for their Ritual Sacrifice again

Thank Jesus her Corpse was rescued before IPOB thugs ate her

Shameless killers
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Austin4lif:
As he have said, na this man go send you go prison last last. U think this is IPOB?

And u think u can oppress poor people. Sharap. Let him bring it on.

We are hiring lawyers for her. We are carrying the matter on our heads. Everybody must be treated fairly be u rich or poor
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Austin4lif: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

And u think u can oppress poor people. Sharap. Let him bring it on.

We are hiring lawyers for her. We are carrying the matter on our heads. Everybody must be treated fairly be u rich or poor
how much do you have to hire a lawyer? Because we are commenting in a faceless forum you will tell me sharap? Who do u think you are? If I face u in a legal battle you will go broke.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Austin4lif:
how much do you have to hire a lawyer? Because we are commenting in a faceless forum you will tell me sharap? Who do u think you are? If I face u in a legal battle you will go broke.

Lol. Do u mean Ijelespeaks that has matter with IPOB already in court.
Which faceless forum. Click on the profile and see the face.

We are not chewing gum people.
Go to any IPOB heads of heads and ask of Ijelespeaks
Re: Prophet Jeremiah is likely a kidnapper - Ijelespeaks Prints Sign Board - VIDEO by Austin4lif: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Do u mean Ijelespeaks that has matter with IPOB already in court.
Which faceless forum. Click on the profile and see the face.

We are not chewing gum people.
Go to any IPOB heads of heads and ask of Ijelespeaks
what is my business with IPOB? I am not that jobless to carry their matter for head like you do. If you are very busy , IPOB won't be your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Missing Again! Where is cultistupdate? (Pics) / Peter Obi Officially Joins Labour Party (Photos) / Apc Chairman's Secret Dealings With Pdp, Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.