Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping (35577 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't think so.
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by InaNla(f): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrible terrorist
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Iwofalenun: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Werey
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Nonexisting: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Few kidnapping? Muslims are not yet serious about their problems.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Tetrahedron: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
End the Terrorists!
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Fahdiga(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Haapaka:
I have said it before, there are Names of Top 6 Terrorists in Nigeria

1. Buhari (Chief Terrorist)
2. Malami (Principal Terrorist)
3. Pantami (Senior Terrorist)
4. Gumi (Terrorist I)
5. Alhaji Lai (Terrorist II)
6. Hell-Rufai (Terrorist III)

plus Omenkalives
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by tenpipsperday: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Few kidnappings he said
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Shadysen: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
I say this in my whole heart that I hate this country .

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by FamilyAdviser: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
This GUMI and kidnapping na 5/6

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by backnbeta(f): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chief terrorist Gumi has spoken grin grin
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by ekukeku(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Few kidnapping
& Dis man is still with his head intact
DSS is a scam
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by drdanny(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
USELESS TERRORIST PACIFIER...
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Heavensent01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gumi worshipping Allah and still meeting those taking people's lives unjustly made me doubt if Islam is truly religion of peace

I mean how can a rep of a religion defend terrorist, meet them and provide for them then you come out to preach to people that Islam is a religion of peace? is just like saying those practising Islam are not sane

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by VEHINTOLAR: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Popular Islamic scholar, Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has reacted to the suspension of Chief Imam of Apo Legislative Quarters Mosque, Shiekh Nuru Khalid.

DAILY POST recalls that the steering committee of the Apo Mosque in Abuja had suspended the Chief Imam, for delivering a sermon considered to be anti-government last Friday.

The Imam, during the sermon, urged worshippers and entire Nigerians to play apathy in the forthcoming 2023 general elections if the government fails to fix the security problems and other challenges bedevilling the nation.

According to the committee, the sermon which captured the current state of the country was capable of inciting public outrage.

The development has generated controversies, particularly on social media as several Nigerians backed the cleric while others believe that the sermon was born out of sentiments against President Muhammadu Buhari’s government.

Reacting, Gumi, in a chat with DAILY POST on Monday, condemned the sermon and described it as “sentiments overriding intellect”.

According to the controversial scholar, the Imam was wrong for trying to discourage Nigerians from participating in the election to vote out bad leaders, saying he is worst than kidnappers.

He said, “It’s a case of sentiments overriding intellect. Calling masses not to vote out incompetent government by massive voting is worst than the few kidnappings and a misplaced judgment”.

Isn't it obvious that Gumi is a Bandits apologist ? Few kidnappings did he say ? Naija na "one chance" now !
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by oluzaweun: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
#KillGumiNow
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by oyithemilkman: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sir,the kidnapping is not few as you want us to believe.it is on a massive scale.Am consoled by the fact that the suspended sheikh knew that there will be consequences and said he is ready to face.Allah whom he serves will not abandoned him.
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by TheWolfen(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cow brain idiot
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Every word this Sheikh speaks annoys any sensible person.

He is part of the main contributors to the rise in banditry! How he is still walking freely is mind-boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by almarthins(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/04/suspended-abuja-imams-sermon-worse-than-kidnapping-ahmed-gumi-reacts/

Can this be true that gumi is actually a terrorist?
because e don dey clear now. The man didn't just criticized buhari, he also condemned himself and others in the mosque for failing Nigeria.

Look! I think gumi should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by ZACHIE: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
No one touches Gumi.
No one touches the bandits.
The bond is too strong.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Emma15678: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's the cleric is a Southern, if he were a Northern they won't arrest him.
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Foreseer: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This one sef dey cap lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Foolish hypocrite
Islam na oppressive religion grin
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by victorazy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Islam !!!
Tufia
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by GloriousGbola: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm. Even in Ramadan we still have the likes of Shiek Gumi defending rapists and murderers

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by obailala(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sometimes I just wonder how the generality of northerners think; the northern mentality needs to be studied in higher institutions. How exactly do a people revere and uphold the 'presidency of Buhari' more than their own lives? undecided
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Spandau: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/04/suspended-abuja-imams-sermon-worse-than-kidnapping-ahmed-gumi-reacts/

I don't understand this Northern people. Is Buhari God that people can't speak against him? There are even some fools that say God doesn't exist and nobody rioted because of that. Why is it that anytime someone speaks the truth to power in the North, such a person is treated like the most heinous criminal in the world? We can't continue to live in one country with these hypocrites.
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Hallenjay: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
So people decide which part to listen to in that man sermon and serve the one that sweet their narrative.
Why will you ask nigerian not to vote, den how do u remove bad govt from power.
If Calling out the govt is a welcome development, asking people to play apathy isnt and should be condemn and removal is a punishment taken too far too... he just need to be corrected either by suspension or query
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Iamnotfearyou: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
I never expect Gumi to support a sermon calling for the complete eradication of the bandits he's been fighting for
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Spandau: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
iwaeda:

So it is when a whole city is kidnapped that it stops becoming few, abi. This Gumi goat needs to be taken out ASAP. The wickedness in him is too deep that it defies common sense.
Re: Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping by Blankstare(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
obailala:
Sometimes I just wonder how the generality of northerners think; the northern mentality needs to be studied in higher institutions. How exactly do a people revere and uphold the 'presidency of Buhari' more than their own lives? undecided

Pseudo thinking... Just like abstractness. The same thinking that is making them destroy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.