Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) (38857 Views)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is very bad! The people sponsoring these kidnappers and bandits will never go unpunished, God is watching!
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by jneutron4000: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
The moment mumu Nnamdi kanu created the Unknown gunmen thing, he foolishly gave Igbos up as sacrifice unto chukwuokikeabiama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Majesty33(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s]Advice urself brother Man, u dey Play pranks with pesin wey hold Ak47 ni, or u think sey na wood gun him carry,
Atleast it's better to battle it out whether he holding Ak 47 or not, he should have shot u to death right before him, but if he showed u the the gun, u run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Channel54: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s]Advice urself brother Man, u dey Play pranks with pesin wey hold Ak47 ni, or u think sey na wood gun him carry,

In 2015 i was kidnapped at Ubima in Rivers State,my car was surrounded with more than 5 guys armed with one Ak47 and local guns. I raised my hands and came out from my car without switching off the ignition,as they commanded me to move,i saw opportunity to run and that was what i did and they chased me.

what i did was to run along the tarred road,they chased me to a point and stopped because of other on coming vehicles, they went back to my car and vandalized it. Other guys were not so lucky.

I was querried though by my company for running because i was on official movement and it was against the policy to run when accosted.

Sometimes,if you can run.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
SalemGists And Bad News, Are Like Bread And Beans
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Coregists:
Nigeria is a joke, it's no longer Boko Haram now, it's Bandits and unknown gunmen. I believe the military will be overwhelmed by now.

No more love for one another... Meanwhile see how a Woma Beat A 16-year-old Boy To Death And Buried Him In Her Backyard >>>> https://salemgists.com/south-african-woman-andile-aalivirah-beat-a-16-year-old-boy-neo-mahlangu-to-dath-buried-him-in-her-backyard/

First, it isn't the job of the military to handle internal security in Nigeria. It is the job of the police, the DSS and the agencies under the ministry of interior. Bandits are being allowed to roam free is different from confrontation with security agencies which we haven't seen.

Second, the military isn't overwhelmed. The military just like the police and DSS are compromised. They only work now to serve the interest of the ruling class and not the interest of the people as enshrined in the constitution
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by ellizy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arespect10:
See their heads like Super Eagle Ball Omo
We can't waste our RIP here cuz
We don't interfere in family's matter cool
Op you lie
THE SOUTHEAST IS SAFE
#Developersssssssssssssss

Be sensible sometimes if not all time
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Omo, IPOB are the most foolish set of people undecided undecided
They will say it's the DSS abi Fulani bandits now lipsrsealed undecided
Awon ode

So who kidnapped the victims
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by okoyeizu: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
U actually switch on your data to talk trash and switch off ur senses
Arespect10:
See their heads like Super Eagle Ball Omo
We can't waste our RIP here cuz
We don't interfere in family's matter cool
Op you lie
THE SOUTHEAST IS SAFE
#Developersssssssssssssss

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Those low reckless meth addicted folks that Nnamdi otule Kanu liberated from prisons must keep wreaking havoc while robbing innocent, killing and destroying lives in south east remains their only source of carving a living

They killed him because he is benefiting from what’s left

He was killed out recklessness of his fellow but evil minded folks
Your killers must be haunted even in their graves

Your killers will never know peace

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Dizzytee: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you travel go north, Bandits they wait for you. Travel go East, Ipob they warm up Travel go west, Ritual killings they on standby Go south, na combo of insecurity. Na to go live on top tree o.
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by VirileNelly2420: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
wwwihy:
South East has become hellish

Bros dis pics u posted really jolted me o, I saw d line across it n thought my phone screen was broken.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let me tell you the truth dear, its as a result of hunger coupled with frustration....that is
the factor causing all these things and the
catalyst to it, is bad governance and leadership. Simple!!

If things and lifestyle is okay, I bet you
violence will be severely reduced, to the
barest minimum.

uote author=Coregists post=111640605]Nigeria is a joke, it's no longer Boko Haram now, it's Bandits and unknown gunmen. I believe the military will be overwhelmed by now.

No more love for one another... Meanwhile see how a Woma Beat A 16-year-old Boy To Death And Buried Him In Her Backyard >>>> https://salemgists.com/south-african-woman-andile-aalivirah-beat-a-16-year-old-boy-neo-mahlangu-to-dath-buried-him-in-her-backyard/[/quote]
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wise talk bro.....I look really very flashy
naturally, as I radiate and glow more under the sun, so in other to keep people at bay I frown like tomorrow no dey, that people see me as a proud loner. Bro it is my way to keep prying eyes at bay cos if they near me, I must bite of their lungs or a nose of one of them but God is with us.

quote author=GenBuhari post=111642513]This is a very important advice that may save your life.

Never under any circumstances allow yourself to be kidnapped.

It does not matter whether they holding a gun pointed at you do not follow kidnappers, simply run to safety.

A kidnapper who shoots at you for running away would have vindicated you decision to run, because if they are willing to kill you in public, they most probably plan to kill you after you follow them to their den.

So in short never ever cooperate with kidnappers fight to get away as though your life depends on it - because it does. That means even taking the kidnappers life in order to prevent them abducting you.[/quote]
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by berryPee(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
So you still get small sense grin grin grin grin
GenBuhari:
This is a very important advice that may save your life.

It does not matter whether they holding a gun pointed at you do not follow kidnappers, simply run to safety.

A kidnapper who shoots at you for running away would have vindicated you decision to run, because if they are willing to kill you in public, they most probably plan to kill you after you follow them to their den.

So in short never ever cooperate with kidnappers fight to get away as though your life depends on it - because it does. That means even taking the kidnappers life in order to prevent them abducting you.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bro he made a point, if you obey the person may still die, if you don't its a chance you can
escape and remember they won't expect that
reaction from you....the element of surprise.

I understand what u trying to say, but what
the essence when the person may not survive...remember that man that jumped
from the kidnappers car after the train attack,
he broke his hand....they didn't bother to stop or look for him.

quote author=McOluOmo post=111646808][s][/s]Advice urself brother Man, u dey Play pranks with pesin wey hold Ak47 ni, or u think sey na wood gun him carry,[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bro he made a point, if you obey the person may still die, if you don't its a chance you can
escape and remember they won't expect that
reaction from you....the element of surprise.

I understand what u trying to say, but what
the essence when the person may not survive...remember that man that jumped
from the kidnappers car after the train attack,
he broke his hand....they didn't bother to stop or look for him.

quote author=McOluOmo post=111646808][s][/s]Advice urself brother Man, u dey Play pranks with pesin wey hold Ak47 ni, or u think sey na wood gun him carry,[/quote]
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.

May their killers not know joy or anything good.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Stop killing yourselves......... It makes no sense...... Take your battles to buhari........
Do you think these Things happening may be Spiritual...
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Do you think these Things happening may be Spiritual...

Nope ........ Purely physical......
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by pargelenis(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
GenBuhari:

So in short never ever cooperate with kidnappers fight to get away as though your life depends on it - because it does. That means even taking the kidnappers life in order to prevent them abducting you.
Your logic is as crètinous as the man’s who’s name you proudly use as your Nairaland handle … See how that clueless man has further destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
South Eastern People's life matter!

Ipob on rampage.

#IgboLandIsBleeding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
I was so so saddened the very day I heard about Chukwuemeka Chukwunwike's (Chief Du Resurrection Orf Ilya Du Coconut) death honestly, he was a very good friend of mine.

I still remember the very day he was coronated as a Chief of kegite's club international.

So sad my brother, so so sad.

My chief, as you've climbed the tallest palm tree, may you mutate and NEPArise with the fore-fadas and seventeen mama6 wobedly.

So sad. RIP Okpole Nwa Uyanwune

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Nope ........ Purely physical......
Like Globally i mean...
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
GenBuhari:

Easy to say.
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022

A man identified as Chief Kingsley Ebuka Magom has been found dead after he was kidnapped by unknown men in Anambra state.
A source in the community said that Kingsley was kidnapped some days ago alongside Chukwemeka Christian Chukwunweike who who was a welfare officer of the Anamenuebonyi Hemispherial Kegites Club.

Well, they were not Hausas or Yorubas, their own people kidnapped and murdered them. You Nairalanders that are defending these murderers, una go soon receive sense.
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Realmi:
Wetin dey happen naa

Gunmen for yeast

Bandit for north

Cultist for west

Niger which way

Majority of the thugs in the SW are now cultists killing one another everyday, in broad daylight
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Every crime is now placed on IPOB, as if crimes were not happening before IPOB was formed, now the investigation becomes very shallow with assumptions, people commit crimes without being investigated, though I partially blame IPOB for it, they should have kept a lot of their plans in secret without the media...

Stop defending IPOB, they have turned into something else, 50% of them currently have no jobs and into full time criminality to make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Josywhyte: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brothers killing their brothers.... That's the country we live in now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? / Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016 / Beware : Fake Detergent Floods The Market ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.