Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) (38873 Views)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Bbbw: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Elshaddai

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
So sad. When will these unknown gunmen be known and eliminated? Taking human life is already their hobby.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
These Ipobians must be resisted by all lovers of freedom and democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Dantee8433: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
GenBuhari:
This is a very important advice that may save your life.

Never under any circumstances allow yourself to be kidnapped.

It does not matter whether they holding a gun pointed at you do not follow kidnappers, simply run to safety.

A kidnapper who shoots at you for running away would have vindicated you decision to run, because if they are willing to kill you in public, they most probably plan to kill you after you follow them to their den.

So in short never ever cooperate with kidnappers fight to get away as though your life depends on it - because it does. That means even taking the kidnappers life in order to prevent them abducting you.
God bless you for this i keep saying better I'm shot dead for refusing to cooperate or fighting for my life than to be painfully killed then probably dismembered....We better die the die there and then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Dantee8433: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s]Advice urself brother Man, u dey Play pranks with pesin wey hold Ak47 ni, or u think sey na wood gun him carry,
You miss the message bro...Almost 95 percent of kidnappings in Nigeria now end up as murders or ritual killings...Fighting you would be abductors gives you a chance of either escaping or at least dying in less painful way...imagine dismembered while still alive omo e nor funny o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Jerry299: 1:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Men I gyrated with, the first was my junior in school
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2022
So your colleague who never ran were never seen again ?

Proves your best chance of survival is running even with several gunmen.

Most times these gunmen if they are killers are lousy shots and have poorly maintained firearms that may even jam and also they usually do not have too much ammunition to waste; So if you choose your moment to run, you stand a great chance.

Channel54:

In 2015 i was kidnapped at Ubima in Rivers State,my car was surrounded with more than 5 guys armed with one Ak47 and local guns. I raised my hands and came out from my car without switching off the ignition, as they commanded me to move,i saw opportunity to run and that was what i did and they chased me.

what i did was to run along the tarred road,they chased me to a point and stopped because of other on coming vehicles, they went back to my car and vandalized it. Other guys were not so lucky.

I was querried though by my company for running because i was on official movement and it was against the policy to run when accosted.

Sometimes,if you can run.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Indeed if you reason it , the only way to know if kidnappers intend to kill you is to run. If you run or fight you stand a reasonably good chance of survival even if they are killers, but if you cooperate with killers you are a goner.
Dantee8433:
God bless you for this i keep saying better I'm shot dead for refusing to cooperate or fighting for my life than to be painfully killed then probably dismembered....We better die the die there and then.
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by Channel54: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2022
GenBuhari:
So your colleague who never ran were never seen again ?

Proves your best chance of survival is running even with several gunmen.

Most times these gunmen if they are killers are lousy shots and have poorly maintained firearms that may even jam and also they usually do not have too much ammunition to waste; So if you choose your moment to run, you stand a great chance.

Two other cars were parked by the roadside and the owners already kidnapped before i ran into them,but i escaped.When i returned with police my car was vandalised,my laptop gone and 25k i had in the pigeon hole was taken.The car was still on and idling.

They did not vandalize the cars of the kidnapped men,all their belongings were intact but the men were taken away.
Re: Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) by metulated007(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Supreme chief6 of supreme comradium.... As u av climbed the tallest Palm tree in Communion with Lord bakkus makanta,ur killer will never know peace throughout dia yerima on earthermus envuala.... Say me well to oda chief in Eluigwe chambers till we rotate to continue our imbibition cum gyration.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.