Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. (823 Views)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by pleep(m): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2011
This section is so slow and boring nowadays. Why do u think that is?
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by morpheus24: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
because the world is retreating back to national sovereignty discussions.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by dellnet: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
I am thinking of going home too that is if I have one.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by MandingoII(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
When Mandingo isn't around to kick up dust , everything fades away. But you might want to blame the mods for over censoring sh.it around here. these mofos can't take truth. And they are not ready to be a part of an international community.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by tpia5: 4:18am On Jul 07, 2011
MandingoII:

When Mandingo isn't around to kick up dust , everything fades away.

you wish.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by cap28: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2011
MandingoII:

When Mandingo isn't around to kick up dust , everything fades away. But you might want to blame the mods for over censoring sh.it around here. these mofos can't take truth. And they are not ready to be a part of an international community.

Listen to this self hating creep who comes on to NL to try and feel better about himself by trying to bash africans, why dont you focus your energy on whitey who has got his foot permanently lodged on your neck?

This creep loves to open his mouth and vomit garbage but the minute you tell him about his miserable existence in AMERIKKKA he falls apart like a little bi.tch, mandingo why is it that you love to dish it out but find it hard to take it when others give it back to you? are you really that weak and gutless?

Word of advice - learn to show respect for your betters and stop being jealous of africans who are better educated and more dignified than you will ever be.

Like i said on the other thread  i will keep speaking to you like the douche bag that you are because that is the only language you understand.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by morpheus24: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
MandingoII:

Aint that the truth!
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by MandingoII(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
sup morpheus!

Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by JeSoul(f): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
^lol. You guys are funny.

Did a parent actually give that little boy piercings/earing?
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by JeSoul(f): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2011
pleep:

This section is so slow and boring nowadays. Why do u think that is?
Slow news cycle.

Don't worry, another high profile figure will soon cheat on his wife, or another dictator will soon need ousting or another economy will soon crash or Obama will tick someone off by wearing T-shirt instead of suit again to Ghana or Mandingo will soon open another one of his staple entertaining threads cheesy
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by MandingoII(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
I would jeSoul, but Cap is in all the thread and his brutal NEGATIVITY is running all us good folks that TRIES to live a happy life, away. undecided
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by pleep(m): 3:00am On Jul 08, 2011
Obama wore a t-shirt to Ghana? Haha shocked
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by JeSoul(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
pleep:

Obama wore a t-shirt to Ghana? Haha shocked
Lol. Not you too?  grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695428.0.html#msg8568197 
I think it was when he visited the slave ports and all . . .

MandingoII:

I would jeSoul, but Cap is in all the thread and his brutal NEGATIVITY is running all us good folks that TRIES to live a happy life, away. undecided
Lol grin Cap is a good guy . . . he just needs a group hug lol.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by cap28: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
JeSoul:

Lol. Not you too? grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695428.0.html#msg8568197
I think it was when he visited the slave ports and all . . .

Lol grin Cap is a good guy . . . he just needs a group hug lol.

sis how u doing? dont mind that mandingo or whatever he calls himself he loves attention grin grin
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by JeSoul(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
cap28:

sis how u doing? dont mind that mandingo or whatever he calls himself he loves attention grin grin
I am fine oh. And you? and shey you're not vexing for me anymore? kiss cheesy

Mandingo is cool now. He keeps this place well entertained grin.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by armyofone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
why wouldn't it die a slow death when some alien with huge eyes sent davidylan and co to death roll grin it will be merge soon like some big cooperation without a good CEO grin

Jesoul, how now wink
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by JeSoul(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
armyofone:

why wouldn't it die a slow death when some alien with huge eyes sent davidylan and co to death roll grin it will be merge soon like some big cooperation without a good CEO grin
grin grin grin grin lol . . . I thought I saw David post around here last wk or so? Regardless of what ppl think of the guy, he's a mover and shaker and commands attenshion grin I miss his brash posts around here.

Jesoul, how now wink
My dear sister I dey jare. How was your July 4th? hows the family? hope all is sunshine smiley
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by cap28: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
JeSoul:

I am fine oh. And you? and shey you're not vexing for me anymore? kiss cheesy

Mandingo is cool now. He keeps this place well entertained grin.

for where? of course not, im cool with you anytime any day my sister.
Re: He Foreign Affairs Section Is Dead. by MandingoII(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
Of course its dead around these parts. Too much NEGATIVITY. then again that is a Nigerian trait. HATE!

(1) (Reply)

Libya Rebel Leader Had Al Qaeda Ties / Obama Holding Shirt / Shocking: 200 People Attend First Gay Wedding in South African Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.