Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) (4311 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by GooodHardDick: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Yoruba fit dey alone na ibo no get access to sea so go be country next to ND for south and kogi for north and Benue for East ( dos 2 states sef na d butt of jokes for dem mediocre
governors) and ibo go dey need visa to come Lasgidi. Posh sensible ibo people no go waste all dem done build outside iboland for one yeye Lesotho for inside Naija. Naija no go divide, any part wey try am, e go suffer pass wetin Russia show Ukraine.
Naija na one . Make ibo change from dem bad ways and make Tafawa Balewa and Oba of Lasgidi comot d curse for d sacrilege some yeye ibo people comit

Try get sense na Alaye.

From your comments I know you're Yoruba! You think Yoruba can stand the igbos? Normally, Yorubas dey learn for where igbos dey!

With all the tribal wars going on in Nigeria. They should be divided immediately. Nigeria can never be one!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by paramakina202: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bakare the son of a mallam is talking trash.
Maybe Nigeria is cursed that is why they are not making any progress.

2 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by blue01(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Yoruba fit dey alone na ibo no get access to sea so go be country next to ND for south and kogi for north and Benue for East ( dos 2 states sef na d butt of jokes for dem mediocre
governors) and ibo go dey need visa to come Lasgidi. Posh sensible ibo people no go waste all dem done build outside iboland for one yeye Lesotho for inside Naija. Naija no go divide, any part wey try am, e go suffer pass wetin Russia show Ukraine.
Naija na one . Make ibo change from dem bad ways and make Tafawa Balewa and Oba of Lasgidi comot d curse for d sacrilege some yeye ibo people comit

For your mind now you dey make sense abi?, You wey na your tribe they rule the country how far?, Shebi u dey lecture hall like this?, Shebi you get constant electricity?, Shebi you fit use 1k feed urself well for two weeks?, Shebi if you catch common cold you dey get good medical treatment?, Shebi you get security of your life and your property?. And for the bolded....I just laughed at your stewpidity. No hard feelings though. grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Try get sense na Alaye.

From your comments I know you're Yoruba! You think Yoruba can stand the igbos against anything?

With all the tribal wars going on in Nigeria. The should be divided immediately. Nigeria can never be one!!!
Oga, no yoruba town or city share border with ibo. Forget nl trashy talk, d worse case na for yoruba to send ibo comot for Yorubaland but face 2 face war no possible.
Since u be ibo, worry about ur neighbours like benue, kogi and Niger Delta.
dat na why I tell u say ibo no dey go anywhere aswear2gud. naija no dey divide.forgerritt

2 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
So only Tafawa balewa curse is what stopping the Igbos from ruling Nigeria? grin So Tafawa's death was more painful than those pregnant women who were cut open and their babies forcefully removed from their mother's stomach before the Niger bridge was cut?
Well thankgod,he has broken the curse,so the next president will be an igbo man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by GooodHardDick: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Oga, no yoruba town or city share border with ibo. Forget nl trashy talk, d worse case na for yoruba to send ibo comot for Yorubaland but face 2 face war no possible.
dat na why I tell u say ibo no dey go anywhere aswear2gud. naija no dey divide.forgerritt

When Nigeria go divide, wetin u go do?

Shey u go join the country back together? Try dey talk with sense na Alaye.

3 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

The greatest fear of the yorubas.dividing Nigeria.
Because they benefit come to ph and see some yorubas working there.
Afonjas have 5state if Nigeria divide, nigerians will not allow afonjas take Lagos.
I personally have properties there and what can afonjas do,can they fight grin grin > we all know them na.
People wey fear they kee inside.
Finally I think afonjas are curesd,they are backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst,jujuj worshippers,derty and sstinkin be so much that their women no dey wash their psnt,they streghnles and weak only mouth and propagandist,they brought different cult and occult group to destroye youth ask wole soyinka etc,

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Ttalk: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bakare is using Igbo catch cruise, which one be Tafawa Balewa curse?

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who knows if he is indirectly telling the world that an Ibo man has been chosen to succeed.......
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by colestephan86: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
‘IGBOS CAN’T RULE NIGERIA, THEY WERE CURSED’ – PASTOR BAKARE

Renowned Nigeria Evangelist Tunde Bakare has dropped a bombshell Revelation, saying the Igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Pastor Bakare told his congregation that he has been receiving lots of questions on why the Igbos are not allowed to rule Nigeria despite being parts of the country, in response he told them that it is because of the atrocities the Igbos committed years back that is hindering them from ruling the country.

According to the controversial cleric, the reason why the Igbo’s hasn’t ruled Nigeria yet is because they were cursed by Tafawa Balewa.

“Why should anyone in this country say the Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria? Are they not Nigerians? I was at Imo and I told them the reason why the Igbo’s cannot rule Nigeria and I want to remove the curse today. Do you know what happened? The day they killed Tafawa Balewa, they removed his turban, they poured wine on his head, forced him to drink and shot him and why he was being killed. He said, none of your tribe will ever rule Nigeria,” he said.

He said God has instructed him to break the curse of Tafawa Balewa on the Igbo’s. “I want to break the curse today, because this generation of Igbo’s were not part of those people. You cannot over generalized. So, on the authority of God’s word, I reversed the curse of Tafawa Balewa over the Igbo generation. Henceforth, the Igbo’s will have access to the throne like any other Nigerian,” Pastor Bakare said.

He further added that miracles, signs and wonders won’t change Nigeria. “What does God want us to focus on? Miracles, signs and wonders? Without you demonstrating that, you cannot preach the full gospel. You cannot preach the full gospel without those signs following, but when Reinhard Bonke came here with miracles, signs and wonders, has Nigeria changed? There are many tremendous evangelist with power, miracles, signs and wonders in the country, has Nigeria changed? No! You see, if we don’t rise above tribal and religion difference, we can’t fix our nation. We can’t repair the bridge. We can’t restore our past to dwell in,” Pastor Bakare said.

https://olisa.tv/64975-2/
Take it or leave it, hausas know these and they teach it to their children and every time they tell their children about it.
It will take a special miracle for northerners to vote an Igbo man to rule them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you support his statement,share if you don't.
we sell Likes and Shares at affordable price.Contact us now
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by ebufa: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:

Renowned Nigeria Evangelist Tunde Bakare has dropped a bombshell Revelation, saying the Igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Pastor Bakare told his congregation that he has been receiving lots of questions on why the Igbos are not allowed to rule Nigeria despite being parts of the country, in response he told them that it is because of the atrocities the Igbos committed years back that is hindering them from ruling the country.

According to the controversial cleric, the reason why the Igbo’s hasn’t ruled Nigeria yet is because they were cursed by Tafawa Balewa.

“Why should anyone in this country say the Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria? Are they not Nigerians? I was at Imo and I told them the reason why the Igbo’s cannot rule Nigeria and I want to remove the curse today. Do you know what happened? The day they killed Tafawa Balewa, they removed his turban, they poured wine on his head, forced him to drink and shot him and why he was being killed. He said, none of your tribe will ever rule Nigeria,” he said.

He said God has instructed him to break the curse of Tafawa Balewa on the Igbo’s. “I want to break the curse today, because this generation of Igbo’s were not part of those people. You cannot over generalized. So, on the authority of God’s word, I reversed the curse of Tafawa Balewa over the Igbo generation. Henceforth, the Igbo’s will have access to the throne like any other Nigerian,” Pastor Bakare said.

He further added that miracles, signs and wonders won’t change Nigeria. “What does God want us to focus on? Miracles, signs and wonders? Without you demonstrating that, you cannot preach the full gospel. You cannot preach the full gospel without those signs following, but when Reinhard Bonke came here with miracles, signs and wonders, has Nigeria changed? There are many tremendous evangelist with power, miracles, signs and wonders in the country, has Nigeria changed? No! You see, if we don’t rise above tribal and religion difference, we can’t fix our nation. We can’t repair the bridge. We can’t restore our past to dwell in,” Pastor Bakare said.

Alfa Tunde Bakare.........the closet Muslim senior pastor! Nigerians have to be the most naive and deluded people this part of the universe!

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Akponmfet: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
We all knew this a long time ago, NO BIAFRAN CAN RULE NIGERIA.
THE PEOPLE ARE USELESS CRIMINALS.
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fake man of dog that claimed God told him he will be President.

I don't blame you, Tinubu urchins don bribe this one to begin yarn dust in his loan owing 'church'

They are already shivering seeing d hand writing on d wall that power is not returning to SW, they now dish out all manner of narrative and propaganda through their errand boys like Bakare. They are already writing nonsense about Amechi. Watch as they face Peter Obi if pdp gives him ticket. Cowards.

Curse kee you there. Trying to incite the North against igbos. We're you there when sardauna was killed to know all these?

Shameless lieing man of dog. Support your Tinubu and stop pulling others down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
EXPRESSO 》》》
Pastor Bakare lapses into treacherous theology

By Steve Osuji

Igbo cannot be president of Nigeria because they are cursed! Jeez! That's the new line Pastor Tunde Bakare is preaching... Please find his video released last week, March 31st to view and hear it yourself.

This sheer enunciation of evil. Or at best, let's call it TREACHEROUS THEOLOGY. Stripped of its dubious religious garbs, Pastor Bakare is simply preaching against Igbo presidency with a most asinine and wicked logic. He is putting down Ndigbo, he is inciting Hausa-Fulani hatred on Ndigbo and he's dressing it all up as a religious sermon from the altar. Beware the wrath of God when you play tricks with His name.

Pastor Bakare tells his congregation that Igbo cannot be president of Nigeria because they were cursed by Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria's Prime Minister in the First Republic. He narrates further that when Balewa was killed in the 1966 coup, supposedly by Igbo officers, they poured alcohol into his mouth (by way of derision) thereupon the dying man laid a curse upon them that an Igboman would never get on the throne of Nigeria. Bakare actually regaled his gawking congregation with this pernicious tale. And to retrieve himself from the vale of perdition he had set foot upon, he tells his hollow heads that they must pray to reverse the curse.

What a most vile preacher! What a megalomaniac political personage posing as a preacher of the Word. And he thinks that God is fooled for a second?

Questions: was Pastor Bakare at the scene of the killing of Balewa? Are there recorded voice or video evidences to back this evil tale by his? How then would a grown up man, a lawyer and a so-called preacher present what is at best, an incredulous hearsay as fact to his congregation and by extension, the entire world? This column hereby challenges him to PROVE his assertion that Balewa cursed Igbo or forever be remembered as a fake, lying preacher!

Of course, Bakare knows full well that this hearsay amounts to a vicious incitement of hatred against the Igbo. Bakare is deliberately and wilfully inciting the Hausa-Fulani against Ndigbo. And I put it to him that he is not preaching, he is on the hustings, he is on a political campaign against Igbo. We can see through his decoy. Especially at this critical juncture of a national effort to pick the next Nigerian president.
Would any Hausa-Fulani hear this wicked tale today without cringing; without swearing to uphold the "curse" of Balewa on Ndigbo. The natural reaction to this would be to HATE Igbo and OSTRACISE them. Iwager that this is the singular motive behind Bakare's sordid sermon - Igbo hate.

A further proof of Bakare's ill motive is his mentioning Gen. Aguiyi-Ironsi in bad lights. He singled out Ironsi as the cause of Nigeria's woes today because he changed the stutus of Nigeria from a federal republic to mere Republic of Nigeria. This of course is a tale full of mischief and fallacy and Bakare knows it. If Ironsi's mortal crime was passing a decree to convert Nigeria to a unitary system, if Ironsi was killed for the "crime" of trying to apply unitary decree to perpetuate Igbo domination, why wasn't the system changed upon his slaughter? Why hasn't the system changed till this moment?! Bakare conveniently forgot that even at the killing of Ironsi, Nigeria still had four regions. Ironsi never abolished the regions, it was Yakubu Gowon who abolished the regions and decreed a 12 states structure. In effect, it was Gowon who pulled down the federal system. Yet, Bakare, who is supposedly learned and knowledgeable, hide these facts just to RUN DOWN NDIGBO!

We know the likes of Bakare, they may pretend for 50 years but one day, yes, just one day, God will reveal them for what they are: Igbo haters and tribal bigots. They may pose as men of God (God is not mocked), they may pose as leaders and statesmen but in their subconscious sits a latent volcano of Igbo hate. This cauldron, simmering in their dark hearts is bound to erupt someday, sometime!
Early last year, during an interview with Ovation, Bakare had asserted that Igbo cannot be president of Nigeria because democracy is a "vicious game of numbers". It's as if he was not alive in 1999 when the same game was tweaked to favour a Yoruba. Just last week, the All Progressives Congress (APC) elected their officers by consensus and not by the so-called game of numbers.

Back to Bakare's blatant lie about a Balewa curse upon Ndigbo, let's remind those who play pranks with facts that once again, it was not an Igbo coup. Kaduna Nzeogwu, the mastermind, was Delta Igbo, people who hate to he described as Igbo. Hassan Katsina, administrator of Northern Region was part of the putsch. Yoruba officers were part of the plot. Why would Balewa curse Ndigbo and not other coupists of Yoruba and Hausa origin?

In conclusion, it is this manner of invidious acts by people like Bakare that fuel Igbo separatist tendencies. It is underhand devices like this from otherwise learned people that convinces the multitude of Igbo that Nnamdi Kanu is right after all.
Well, if Balewa put a curse on Igbo never to ascend the throne of Nigeria I hope he remembered to also make a decree that Ndigbo cannot break away from Nigeria... because if Igbo cannot rule Nigeria, then Nigeria will rule herself without Ndigbo.
■STEVE OSUJI/03.04.2022
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Lovelive: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
T. Bakare, you are one of the Pharisees( hypocrites ) Jesus Christ spoke about.

Modified: Just because T. Bakare is more convinced that nothing would stop Peter Obi to ascend Aso Rock seat.

We know you better than yourself T. Bakare.

jerseyboy:

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
nzeobi:
Lol so those that have been leading and misleading Nigeria were blessed by tafawa

Imagine a pastor believing that a Muslim can curse a whole tribe and the curse stands.

Bigot pastor.

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is ruling Nigeria an indication to blessing? How can a region that rules
and are poverty capital of Nigeria feel more blessed than properous Igbos?

Obviously this man is sick. I remember a video where this man told how
Yorubas are complaining to him that Igbos are buying over their lands.

If such prosperity is a curse, then it should repeated. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
when Reinhard Bonke came here with miracles, signs and wonders, has Nigeria changed? There are many tremendous evangelist with power, miracles, signs and wonders in the country, has Nigeria changed? No! You see, if we don’t rise above tribal and religion difference, we can’t fix our nation. We can’t repair the bridge.

I agree with this statement above.

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Loan man grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Igbo this, Igbo that....

Y can't this con3 be divided so we can have peace in the SE

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Igbos survived the civil war and are way stronger than what you can't imagine!! So your point r baseless

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by History555: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
This was the same man dat said God told him he will be the next president after obsanjo.

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by christistruth01: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Even the ones ruling Nigeria are not enjoying it

Everyone should repent and ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Goke7: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
this is not a recent message at all cos this is the old auditorium.
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Grgton:
Igbos survived the civil war and are way stronger than what you can't imagine!! So your point r baseless
u no get point if u dey count a needless war ibo started and lost as yeye achievement or survival.
na Nigeria survive d war joo. Make all of una ibo boys hia calm down, na ibo wey still dey under tafawa balewa curse dey burn bridges and still trash talk oda tribes so tey dem no dey vote for ibo candidates. no war again for naija and no victor nor vanquished for d one una cause before.
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by kingi777: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2022
The next is to invoke NAIRA coined by Chief Awolowo to Never Allow Igbo Rule Again. There's no tactics they don't use to tarnish the Igbo people so that all political posts will come to them. Infact, more propaganda against the Igbo should be expected from now to election next year. May God Almighty deliver the Igbos o from evil machinations.
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Yankee101: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2022
This Is heavy

1 Like

Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Goke7:
this is not a recent message at all cos this is the old auditorium.

So?
Re: ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) by Yankee101: 1:51am On Apr 05, 2022
1966 coup was the beginning of the slide downward for nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State / Many Yoruba In Lagos Are Now Moving To Ogun State And Ibadan / Who Named Disease EBOLA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.