Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him (33430 Views)

Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
And you are proud to say ONE NIGERIA. Let's keep pretending and applying parch and cut here and there.

Just the way the north didn't see bandits taking over, that's how your leaders will continue to fool around to wake up one day and it's already too late

instead of abusing me for things I did not say, maybe you should just explain to us how you think Osinbajo will get the APC ticket without a political structure and with people with structure (aka confirmed loyal delegates) are contesting or interested in contesting.

Please humor me as I am not as smart as you and obviously you can clearly see what I cant see. Clearly my IQ is not as high as yours but I know that you have to get the party ticket 1st before you can even contest against PDP and the people that will vote at the primaries for the candidate are delegates loyal to politicians who have spent decades building a political structure....paying school fees, hospital bills, wedding bills etc of party members for decades!!!!

Please explain to us how Osinbajo will get the ticket, is it 3 day prayer retreat or is there a 30 day fasting programme at Redeemed camp or something like that? because the small sense that i have (which is not up to your own big sense) tells me that before you can vote for a man at the presidential elections he first has to get the party's ticket....abi no be so?

maybe you can start by telling us which governors (who control delegates) are on his side or you can tell us how many delegates Ojomu has in katsina, Kano, Rivers, Edo etc that he can convert for Osinbajo at the primaries.

Please dont be annoyed that i asked you to explain, you know you are a visionary who can see things we mere mortals cannot. We just want you to share from your fountain of knowledge and wisdom because for many people like me our vision is not like your own. We like to think we have sense but our small oversabi sense tells us that before we can support someone they must be on the ticket or have a good chance of clinching the ticket!! Over to you!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Senatorbng(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Baaaad propaganda. Just speaking grammar, no substance.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by TheRareGem1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Of course them go put am for ft Shap shap grin grin
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:

instead of abusing me for things I did not say, maybe you should just explain to us how you think Osinbajo will get the APC ticket without a political structure and with people with structure (aka confirmed loyal delegates) are contesting or interested in contesting.

Please humor me as I am not as smart as you and obviously you can clearly see what I cant see. Clearly my IQ is not as high as yours but I know that you have to get the party ticket 1st before you can even contest against PDP and the people that will vote at the primaries for the candidate are delegates loyal to politicians who have spent decades building a political structure....paying school fees, hospital bills, wedding bills etc of party members for decades!!!!

Please explain to us how Osinbajo will get the ticket, is it 3 day prayer retreat or is there a 30 day fasting programme at Redeemed camp or something like that? because the small sense that i have (which is not up to your own big sense) tells me that before you can vote for a man at the presidential elections he first has to get the party's ticket....abi no be so?

maybe you can start by telling us which governors (who control delegates) are on his side or you can tell us how many delegates Ojomu has in katsina, Kano, Rivers, Edo etc that he can convert for Osinbajo at the primaries.

Please dont be annoyed that i asked you to explain, you know you are a visionary who can see things we mere mortals cannot. We just want you to share from your fountain of knowledge and wisdom because for many people we like to think we have sense and our small oversabi sense tells us that before we can support someone they must be on the ticket or have a good chance of clinching the ticket!! Over to you!
Please stop patronizing me!

My post wasn't even in defense of osunbande and his ambition. Go back and read me again.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Spandau: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
obidr:

You are deluded. Is Osibanjo the only Christian aspirant? We have more viable and competent christian aspirants like Amaechi.

Bros, my comment was based on what was posted by the Northern group. Not on whether he is the only Christian or not. I will not get sucked in by your childishness; this stupid Yoruba vs Igbo fracas that you numbskulls are fund of doing is not for me. Osinbajo is the threat to them, not Ameachi. So get your punk ass off my mention.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Please stop patronizing me!

My post wasn't even in defense of osunbande and his ambition. Go back and read me again.

You mo ron, your post had nothing to do with what i posted and was completely out of context. i simply said the man cannot get the ticket which is an opinion based on fact on ground as at today!

I dont need to read any nonsense you write , you clearly have the IQ of a Jacka55 and never ever waste minutes if my life by quoting me with dumb r3tarded comments. if you want to vent find someone else, if you dont like how Nigeria is go join politics. ID IOT!!
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Zeemam: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why do you people have problem with Osinbajo?
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by CharlotteFlair: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:

You mo ron, your post had nothing to do with what i posted and was completely out of context. i simply said the man cannot get the ticket which is an opinion based on fact on ground as at today!

I dont need to read any nonsense you write , you clearly have the IQ of a Jacka55 and never ever waste minutes if my life by quoting me with dumb r3tarded comments. if you want to vent find someone else, if you dont like how Nigeria is go join politics. ID IOT!!
You are very angry.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
You are very angry.

I dont like engaging id iots who cannot stick to issues and who go off topic to introduce their own prejudices. If it was my comment about Kalu that you tokl offense to it only shows you are a hypocrite who is just as guilty of the things you complain about because my comment about Kalu was not tribalistic. It was simply a statement of fact that a man like Kalu who is well versed in politics and has paid his dues knows he cannot win the primary against someone with a bigger political footprint unless it is specifically zoned to his zone, talk less Osinabjo with no political structure.

I just checked your profile, you are ibo.....I knew it!!!! sentiment wont allow you to engage your brains, everything always viewed from a tribal point of view!!! and yet you complain that Nigeria has gione to the dogs!!

again Id iot!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Janetudeh(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Faceless group with no rep!

Make them go rest, Osinbajo’s declaration will shock them.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Osibajo2023: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-northern-group-lists-osinbajos-sins-warns-nigerians-against-voting-him/
and did the program get better when it was taken from him
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
obidr:

Your Osibanjo is light years behind Amaechi in APC and Peter Obi of PDP. He has no experience apart from distributing 10,000 naira to traders. He has no idea on how to improve our economy and has no track record. Wake up and stop basing your arguments on ethnic sentiments.

A VP of 8 years has no experience.

You be mumu man, they have left you behind.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by CharlotteFlair: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:

I dont like engaging id iots who cannot stick to issues and who go off topic to introduce their own prejudices. If it was my comment about Kalu that you tokl offense to it only shows you are a hypocrite who is just as guilty of the things you complain about because my comment about Kalu was not tribalistic. It was simply a statement of fact that a man like Kalu who is well versed in politics and has paid his dues knows he cannot win the primary against someone with a bigger political footprint unless it is specifically zoned to his zone, talk less Osinabjo with no political structure.

I just checked your profile, you are ibo.....I knew it!!!! sentiment wont allow you to engage your brains, everything always viewed from a tribal point of view!!! and yet you complain that Nigeria has gione to the dogs!!

again Id iot!!!!!
I have allowed you to run naked into the market and back without hindrance. You should be dehydrated by now.

Don't you think regurgitating while dehydrated can cut your little miserable life short ?

Joor koshi sun soun fun mi jareh!

Go and hang yourself at the door post of your father's concubine cos she's responsible for your misfortune.

Elenu gbigbe grin
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by emperor863(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Osinbajo and Tinubu can never be our president

You've been released from Aregbesola's correction centre. Congrats, but you're behind in news. Tinubu is coasting home to Aso Rock in 2023.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by lagosrd: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:
dont worry yourselves about osinbajo, he cant even get the ticket, who is going to vote for him at the primaries? The only people talking about osinbajo are those who dont understand how Nigerian politics works, the dues you have to pay and the path it takes to get the ticket of any of the major parties!

Take a man like Orji Kalu that has been in politics forever, paid his dues in terms of building bridges, mingled with the military when they were in power, has said he wants to be president o but he will not contest unless it is zoned specifically to the SE....because he knows!

I see you don't understand politics at all. Do you think that the party supremacy APC is talking about is foe decorations or do you think consensus arrangement is meant to favour the highest bidder ok oooo
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by obidr(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Toks2008:

A VP of 8 years has no experience.

You be mumu man, they have left you behind.

Experience of taking our naira to dollar from 219 naira to 590 naira....Next thing you would say he was just the VP. We know your tactics...when we point out the failures of the current government, you push it to Buhari alone but when it comes to 2023, you start shouting Vice President of 8 years....You forget that Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under his vice presidency ( he was in charge of economy)....I no blame you. He will be the President of your family in 2023
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Bbbw: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Don’t trust anyone
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by TheRareGem1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zeemam:
Why do you people have problem with Osinbajo?
Because they are afraid of him, kawai
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
obidr:

Which south would unite with you? You are very greedy and think you are smart. He who comes to equity comes with clean hands. The northerners are doing us a favor by pointing out the hypocrisy of Osibanjo.
How clean are their hands, or yours?
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Truth be told, Buhari damaged the reputation of Osinbajo and Fashola, If these 2 men were to contest for presidency in 2015 they would have won with a landslide, but it cannot be said of 2023...

Truly One rotten apple can spoil a bunch of apples
Who knew Osinbajo in 2015?
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by marv1: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pure propaganda . Lies upon lies .

Area nonsense .
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Gabriel5050(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
If Osinbajo can't be president. Let northerners tell us who will be president them.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Ten06(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
They are against him because they know that the man will be too smart for them to manipulate when their own they clamored for has failed completely
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by RoyalDiadems: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
lexy2014:

If buhari isn't a saint, what is he?

I ask again: How is osinbajo the best out of all the terrible options we have?

I'm not a Buhari advocate. So, you can direct your Buhari Questions to His followers.

I would not answer your osinbajo Question until you answer mine.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by bilangha(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
How much were you paid for this trash...myopic Islamic writting influence.You can rant any how with your useless blood sucking mind set.cast the VP because the is not a Muslim.dud bags!
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Misterone: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-northern-group-lists-osinbajos-sins-warns-nigerians-against-voting-him/
all these portfolio group. today, it is arewa wake up group tomorrow, it is arewa sit down look group.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by Yinkusgold: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
You guys are silly.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by delpee(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Funny people! The person in charge of the unit under PYO was Maryam Uwais, a Northerner. She already gave an account of what was done.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by basadenet: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jobless, never do good and wasted youths sponsored by unscrupulous politicians.
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by adspelite(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Osinbajo and Tinubu can never be our presi 419 man dent
Re: 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him by MoIbrahim: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:
Fake northerners ...

We yoruba's must lead this country tongue

No bastard from any tribe can stop us wink

The use of the word "bastard" reveals the shape of your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply Ruling On Tinubu To My Case – Saraki Tells CCT / 2019: Nigerian Prostitutes Back Saraki, Reveal Why Buhari Must Go / Babajide Sanwoolu And Obafemi Hamzat Meet With Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.