Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today (25710 Views)

Agbara Or Shagamu Where Can I Get Factory Work Quick / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help / Factory Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AndroidAI(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Whereas I am here earning almost 2M a month doing little to nothing, and I am thinking of quitting because I'm already bored with the job. This life no balance sad
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by rainlover(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
AndroidAI:
Whereas I am here earning almost 2M a month doing little to nothing, and I am thinking of quitting because I'm already bored with the job. This life no balance sad
which country?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Mecka: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mandesz:

Guy, I'm here to read una comments. I did factory work and ran away after a month, it's terrible. I went for another one and i ran away after a week. It's hell. I thought the factory issues were Ilorin problems until the write up of this op.
Note that I was used to doing menial jobs b4.. Very tedious works but dey were not as life threatening as factory work.
were you asked to load trucks?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Mecka: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cyoung4real:

grin grin grin grin grin Omo person don really suffer bro. Imagine trekking from AJ to second rainbow because of money wey no reach anything. Worked for 3 months then went to Burma Road branch, e come be like say that side worse, Omo I just quit.
did you load trucks?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AndroidAI(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2022
rainlover:
which country?

I work remotely for a Swedish company...
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Oyindamolah: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

I work remotely for a Swedish company...
can you link me up to them?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AndroidAI(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Oyindamolah:
can you link me up to them?

Lol
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AndroidAI(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2022
TwoFourSeven:
Please don't laugh too loud boss cheesy , this your 'boring' job could be someone else dream job. Life has really dealt with me. as it is now, if I can get a job of about 70 to 100k, I go dey do thanksgiving every sunday cheesy . I know I'm not entitled to your help...but I wouldn't mind you helping me get a job with your connection. it's not a must to be the same 2M job you're on sir, but any decent job with a decent pay you can help with would be very much appreciated...I'm really in need of a change of job, as I currently earn 'peanuts' where I work now. I need all the help I can get to move to the next level in life...may God keep blessing you sir. You can reach me on 09169189392...even if na yab you wan yab me sef, dat wan sef dey cheesy

Go on LinkedIn, there are hundreds of similar companies with vacancies. The question is, do you have the skill and experience needed? You don't need connection. All you need is skill and experience.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by TwoFourSeven(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

Go on LinkedIn, there are hundreds of similar companies with vacancies. The question is, do you have the skill and experience needed? You don't need connection. All you need is skill and experience.
ok
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Oyindamolah: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
shocked
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Hawkler: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2023
123papas:
I heard Kogi state pay some workers 3500 naira per month. That one worst past factory work
Kogi na state? Or were two rivers met? Worst state ever on the map.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by kabanayol9(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2023
masterfactor:
I don't know the company you work for, the one i work for run 7 hours per shift between employees, I don't work in the factory but the admin section.
Please the topic is not meant for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.