Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

$1m To Be Thrown In The Air By A Presidential Candidate?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / $1m To Be Thrown In The Air By A Presidential Candidate?? (345 Views)

Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / Olasunkanmi Opeifa Named Finalist For $1m Global Teacher Prize / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1m To Be Thrown In The Air By A Presidential Candidate?? by AKINOLA1000(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yea

If $1M is being thrown in the air at one of the 2023 Presidential Campaign just like it happened at Obi Cubana’s Mum Burial and you're present right at the venue and the deal is any amount you're able to get is yours

Like how much do you feel you’ll be able to pick up??

Hmm Comrade, calm down o, na only when you dey beta position you go fi get that thing we dey your mind o.
But guess what?

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING AMAZON IS DOING ON A MONTHLY BASIS

Yes, Amazon
The same amazon we all know, the world's largest E-Commerce store owned by Jeff Bezos.

They pay over $1M per month yea I mean per month, to a normal person like you and me all over the World, No special skills required, no special knowledge, no favoritism here. BUT THE MONEY ONLY GO TO THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY POSITIONED THEMSELVES, by uploading a short or long read book on Amazon KDP, Kindle Direct Publishing (which is the Publishing part of Amazon)

Cool right?

One of the sweet things about this business model is that you don't have to even be a writer. In fact, even if you failed English Language back then in your WAEC or you've attempted several Online Businesses and didn't succeed in all you can still position yourself and grab as much money as you want.

Let’s not say much, click on the link below to get FREE introductory video training by Nigeria’s Number one, KDP expert
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

But to be honest
It’s not for lazy people o or the Procrastinating type, infact if you fall in these categories, I'm begging you to stop reading here and don’t even waste your time watching the video,

But if you will be able to devote time to this, you’re highly welcomed

So let’s say you can constantly claim just $300 from over $1m Amazon payout on a monthly basis, converting this to Naira alone ehn, you’re already certified to be chilling with the big boiz o, that babe for your area self no go dey use you shine again an

Don’t forget it’s just a side hustle, you can still continue with your regular day-to-day activities as a Student, Corper, 9-5 worker, Sit-at-home Mum, Self-Employed, etc

So friend here is the link to the video again,
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

Start your chilling with the big boiz journey right now before the Nigerian Top KDP expert deletes the video

Thanks
See you soon friend

Re: $1m To Be Thrown In The Air By A Presidential Candidate?? by Desperados(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
God punish u OP for making me waste my time to read dis

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Directions To My Jamb Centre / ASUU Strike And Funding Options For Government / AGF Ahmed Idris’ “blasphemy” Against ASUU And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.