Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque (34844 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by GloriousGbola: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm, so you are only allowed to whisper truth to power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
obedience4:
The sheik has my utmost respect.
please include my own respect too join am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by jiz: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Be ready to pay the price of being the voice for the voiceless. Say the truth has make you to win the heart of many Nigerians and that not all Muslims are terrorists sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by kingsmaila(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Allah is pleased with him for speaking the truth. He can not be a hypocritical and political Imam after wordly things by covering the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE HOLY BIBLE COMMAND US TO CRITICIZE OUR LEADERS undecided

you are a useless creature, no need ague with you

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Mokason288(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Timoleon:
Unity in falsehood?
What is falsehood?

And what gives you the right to know what religion is true/ fake
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Abemy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE HOLY BIBLE COMMAND US TO CRITICIZE OUR LEADERS undecided

We are told to call a spade a spade and not otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by hotseat: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
"Steering Committee" or Buhari's foot soldiers?

Enter the reign of terror!

Any attempt at criticizing Buhari is now tantamount to sacrilege.

Wow!

No matter how many Sheikh Khalids are sacked, the truth remains the truth.

Buhari is failure writ large!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
This says a lot about Muslims and Islam........hypocrisy
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Bigchristo: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/sheikh-nuru-khalid-sacked/
Then you want us to feel pity when anyone died of further attacks? Smh Muslim elders are in support of a government that bring carnage to their lands, anyways they should enjoy it.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frank150:
Buhari is the grand patron of terrorist.. na me talk am
I seconded am
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by BobbieZion(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
OneCandleAway:
The north are not ready to develop

Not the North,I am one too.

Say Hausa/Fulani Islamic fanatics, are not ready to change.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by seyz91(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
I tell you!
OneCandleAway:
The north are not ready to develop
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by kushme: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Shame on Buhari

Such a tolerant and educated Islamic scholar

I always enjoy his submission anytime he is invited to be a guest speaker at Abrahamic mission Program on NTA network.. he has a full grasp of Bible, Quran and Hadith

You dey truly watch that program. They'll not invite him again.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Newton2024: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE HOLY BIBLE COMMAND US TO CRITICIZE OUR LEADERS undecided[/s]

You must a muslim, an Islam'ic terr-
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Hawkler: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Backwards bandwagons don't loves truth and against anyone who says it.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
So failure should not be criticized... My problem is this foreign countries that will welcome these idiots incusive UK...

Just like the way they are treating russian businessmen why cant they treat our useless politicians that way!!

Though i hate Putin' revenge on that refinery explosions..

But if he can do it to Nigerian politicans it will be a very welcome development... !!.. since they dont like the truth!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by seyz91(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Confirm!
LongManAfrica:
You cannot sack the truth hahahahah.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Bestbeelieve: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
religion is not the road to heaven! Scam!!! serve your maker in your quiet corner!kapish
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by TwistDThinking(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's the only they know how to do persecute people telling the truth but when it come to arresting killers they go quiet useless govt.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Foolishbuhari: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Why then did God send Samuel to king Saul to chide him over not fulfilling God's commandments to the fullest?

Remember Elijah who was always on Ahab's neck? Ahab described him as having nothing good to say to him always, when king Jehosaphat requested for a prophet to tell them gods will about the war they were about embarking upon.

Religious leaders should be able to speak truth to power at all times because they are viewed as entities of authority in the world after God!

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Because he blamed and criticized the curse called Jubril
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by ransomed: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Government funded mosque, what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Kazeem47(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Shame on Buhari

Such a tolerant and educated Islamic scholar

I always enjoy his submission anytime he is invited to be a guest speaker at Abrahamic mission Program on NTA network.. he has a full grasp of Bible, Quran and Hadith

Truth as they say,is bitter.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by dododawa1: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
BUHARI should come and Banned us on platform's.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by mfm04622: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nothing surprises me in this government anymore.

What government? This is not government oooo. It is the mosque governing body. They employed him and can fire him!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by Timoleon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
I didn’t say any religion is true. But in a country where the leadership has more than tripled hardship, a religious leader who is of that same country does well to make criticism of such president and his religion rebukes him for saying the truth. Then someone like you says by removing the person who is voicing out the truth, there is unity in your religion. What is the opposite of truth if I may ask?
Mokason288:

What is falsehood?

And what gives you the right to know what religion is true/ fake
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by BobbieZion(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mokason288:
To be honest

I love the UNITY in ISLAM

Everybody is freeeeeee to do anyhow In Christendom

UNITED WE STAND

DIVIDED CHRISTAIN’s will continue to fall

United where?
So raping,killings and kidnapping is Unity?
Even Afghans don't like Afghanistan,they are running to Christian Europe and America.
D*mb!!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
please include my own respect too join am

Mine too!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque by petermichaels(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
The mosque committee will soon sack themselves. Is the man in power going to remain there 4eva?
But no one criticised the previous government like them.. Karma will definitely not b friendly with them. Ndiara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.